/* */

PDA

View Full Version : :: For All Brothers and Sisters in This Forum ::

Abo 3maar
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
For All Brothers and Sisiters in this forum ...

:sl: :)

first of all .. i'm glad and very happy to sit with my dear brothers and sisters in islamicboard .. u cann't imagin how i'm happy now :D ...

I'm ur brother Abo 3maar ... from yemen but i was born in K.S.A and now i study in Malaysia in Kuala Lumpor ..
when i was in K.S.A .. i never thought about my brothers and sisters in islam who they live outside ... realy! .. never ..!!imsad
however, after i came here to Malaysia i saw many Muslims from outside!! ..
when i pray in the Masjed .. i find one from Thiland in my right ..and one from Africa in my left!! .. in front of me i find one from Amrica .. behind me .. one from Europe ..!! that is very wonderfull!! ...
i started my English course .. ..then, after 5 months .. i found one webdite
shows many videos by English and Arabic languages .. that was so good because i was studying English !! .. a group of that videos ,which i watched them, were " global unity " .. which they were at 2005 and 2006 in London ..befor i watched them .. i had been aware about my brothers and sisters outside .. i listened to one of that videos ..the speakers said ..there are 22000muslims in this hall!! and 10000 out it!!!!!:uuh: :ooh:
at same time .. i found Islam Channel .. i watch it online by that website also.. and after some days Brother Idrea Tawfic has visited our university
he is from UK .. that was surprised me! .. becouse all of these happened in few days!:uuh: .. thats brother was a priset in uk and was a teacher at Christian school .. he related how he converted to Islam ..that day was very nice .. i got many information about Muslims in UK ...
once i was watching Islam Channel .. Q&S programe .. by Imam Abo Hanifah
i listened for many question from wetern people ..and just in these moment ((unfortunately)) i knew exactly about my brothers and sisters in uk and other counties ... i say ((unfortunately)) becouse it was supposed that i know about them from long time ago .. :cry:
then i decided to be interested about islam in the west and actually this is not my decision but this is a duty for all Muslims in this world .. we have to be touching about all Muslims ..:)..

brothers and sisters ...
i very very very happy to join u in this forum ..:D

.................................................. ..........

(( Anyone needs help in Arabic or any thing else .. i'm ready :peace: ))

sorry if there is any mistake :)

ur beloved

Abo 3maar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
salaam

welcome :D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2007, 11:26 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!!!!

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUU :D :D

Pk_#2
08-23-2007, 12:06 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Niiice intro !!!:D

Be good, yeah teach us some arabic, make some threads inshaAllah wa ta'ala ;D

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
3ARABY_2005
08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
ماشاء الله لا قوة الا بالله

مقدمة رائعة اخى الحبيب

جزاكم الله خيرا و بارك فيكم

مرحباً بكم معنا فى المنتدى

WELCOME TO THE FORUM OUR BRO

Chechen
08-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Salam bro and welcome! Nice intro by the way

'Abd al-Baari
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums bro :)
Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay

by the way Nice intro :thumbs_up
:peace:

*~Sofia~*
08-23-2007, 02:10 PM
Salam brother

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah. im sure u will learn lots here, its a great forum mashallah :D
explore the forums, take part in the discussions and do enjoy :D

very nice to have u here too brother !
get posting inshallah

w'salam

Na7lah
08-24-2007, 01:00 AM
:salaam:

Ma'salamah

Abo 3maar
08-24-2007, 02:51 AM
thank u so much my dear brothers and sisters ... :)

snakelegs
08-24-2007, 04:40 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Abdul-Raouf
08-24-2007, 04:47 AM
:w:

....:)Welcome Welcome Welcome :)....

north_malaysian
08-24-2007, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abo 3maar

when i pray in the Masjed .. i find one from Thiland in my right ..and one from Africa in my left!! .. in front of me i find one from Amrica .. behind me .. one from Europe ..!! that is very wonderfull!! ...
:sl:

Are you talking about Friday prayers in IIUM Grand Mosque?:D

Personally, I think that it's the best place to perform Friday prayer in Malaysia. And the Taraweeh prayer is even better....

syilla
08-24-2007, 06:24 AM
MashaAllah brother welcome to the board.

Did you know here you can find one thread dedicated to people who wants to study in Yemen!

Check it out!

Abo 3maar
08-24-2007, 07:58 AM
for all ..

thank u ..

Are you talking about Friday prayers in IIUM Grand Mosque?

Personally, I think that it's the best place to perform Friday prayer in Malaysia. And the Taraweeh prayer is even better....
we just finished Friday prayer!! ..

sis .. i will! :)

ur beloved
Abo 3maar

Kittygyal
08-25-2007, 08:58 PM
:sl: Abo 3maar

:coolious:

Aisha20
08-25-2007, 10:26 PM

Intisar
08-26-2007, 04:39 AM
:sl: Welcome Abu Omar, may your stay at this forum be a pleasant and beneficial one. Oh, and you're willing to teach Arabic too? Interesting..(might consider asking a few questions). :D

jzcasejz
08-26-2007, 04:51 AM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

Welcome Bro! Great to have you here! :D I hope you like the forum and benefit from it. Feel free to ask any questions Brother. :]

Periwinkle18
08-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Assalam o alikum
welcome to the forum bro :)

Al_Imaan
08-26-2007, 09:11 PM
:welcome: to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Abo 3maar
08-27-2007, 06:46 AM
realy i'm glad to join brothers and sisters ...

:)

Thank u ...

Protected_Diamond
08-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Wow subhana' Allah nice intro. Enjoy your stay here insha Alllah (im sure you will) :welcome:

Abo 3maar
08-27-2007, 07:31 AM
thanks sis ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.