/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Car!

unknown_JJ
08-23-2007, 08:30 PM
How do you like this car? Decorated with US$480 million of diamonds.

It belongs to, one of the Top 10 richest men in the world - Kush Al Fayed!

Good to see people have this sort of money to spend on important items like this.

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]
[IMG]

[/IMG]

Source:http://http://godslilrocker7.wordpre...want-this-car/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chaste
08-23-2007, 08:34 PM
i really don't know how ppl do these kind of things it's a shock!! may Allah help us all.

unknown_JJ
08-23-2007, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chaste
i really don't know how ppl do these kind of things it's a shock!! may Allah help us all.
init sis

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2007, 08:36 PM

makes you sick doesnt it sis, the selfishness of some people...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
08-23-2007, 08:39 PM
it would be funny if he crashed that:p lets hope if it does happen it happens in a poor area and all the poor people jack the diamonds and woo hoo:p

but on a serious note waste of money, a merc is alredy heavy no need to put diamonds and stuff, and what the point he cant park it outisde cos someone is likely to pick a diamond off, so what was the point psssssh :D

jzcasejz
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
At first I thought this thread was gonna be about the Diamond Car Insurance company...the one with that annoying pink advert.

But anyways...most of what was said here's true. Waste of money. :-\

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
it would be funny if he crashed that:p
Yeah. ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2007, 08:46 PM
it would be funny if he crashed that:p lets hope if it does happen it happens in a poor area and all the poor people jack the diamonds and woo hoo:p :D
LOL !! knowin this selfish ejiat, he most prob gonna just buy another huge car studded with diomands :-\

jzcasejz
08-23-2007, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
LOL !! knowin this selfish ejiat, he most prob gonna just buy another huge car studded with diomands :-\
The answer's very very very simple. He'll get jacked again.

unknown_JJ
08-23-2007, 08:48 PM
wel we can crash it agen n gain more diamondz hehe

Al_Imaan
08-23-2007, 08:49 PM
it would be funny if he crashed that:p lets hope if it does happen it happens in a poor area and all the poor people jack the diamonds and woo hoo:p

but on a serious note waste of money, a merc is alredy heavy no need to put diamonds and stuff, and what the point he cant park it outisde cos someone is likely to pick a diamond off, so what was the point psssssh :D
lol...:D ...but it really is a nice car...:rolleyes:

chacha_jalebi
08-23-2007, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
lol...:D ...but it really is a nice car...:rolleyes:
yaa its nice sis, but he could have built a diamond mosque lol, imagine that :shade:

watch someone build it now and jack my ideaaa:mmokay:

sapphire
08-23-2007, 08:52 PM
diamonds are tough stuff tho! so if he crashed wouldnt it affect what he crashes into more....well depends on what he crases into..... but what an idiot :rollseyes that car dont even look nice, spoilt the whole thing......looks like some car a prissy girly wirly would have (no offence girls!!)

unknown_JJ
08-23-2007, 08:53 PM
yaa its nice sis, but he could have built a diamond mosque lol, imagine that :shade:

interestin idea bt it myt stil b better of given 2 d poor 1st lol

Kittygyal
08-23-2007, 08:55 PM
sick car marn only if it was in PINK!!

i want that marn!!!!!!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2007, 08:57 PM

lol that sounds even more haram then the car

Salaam
08-23-2007, 10:43 PM
he will probably never drive the car, if he did he will have to have a full swat team behind him.:happy::happy:

Pk_#2
08-23-2007, 10:45 PM
eeeeeek!!

What are you promoting!! Astaghfirullah x a million

*ahh my eyes*

chaste
08-23-2007, 11:28 PM
lol that sounds even more haram then the car
yeh it does but i think that was a joke...:smile:

Yanal
08-24-2007, 01:46 AM
LOL if they use it on charity better and i imagine that car crashing when he test drives it and all diamonds crack into 480million peices

Nawal89
08-24-2007, 01:57 AM
All those diamonds make the car look owgly. :-X
I wouldnt drive that.

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2007, 02:04 AM
:sl:

Faaaaaaaaaaaake

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
08-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Ya they have tried some thing different....

But i dont like what they have tried.... because it makes ALLAH very angry..

Absolute waste of money....

Oh that owner of the car - who is a muslim brother.. is ignorant.... May ALLAH make him realise the truth...

Hmmm...$480 million... u can feed thousands of poor for their life time with that money.... - which if done makes ALLAH very very happy...

جوري
08-24-2007, 02:09 AM
I can see people walking by just plucking diamonds thinking the owner won't know this is missing, until it is completely bare :lol:
what an unusual disparate world we live in.. sob7an Allah

Woodrow
08-24-2007, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
diamonds are tough stuff tho! so if he crashed wouldnt it affect what he crashes into more....well depends on what he crases into..... but what an idiot :rollseyes that car dont even look nice, spoilt the whole thing......looks like some car a prissy girly wirly would have (no offence girls!!)
Although diamonds are the hardest known natural mineral, they are one of the most brittle and will shatter very easily if hit wrong. Hardness is a term relating to what they can scratch. Diamonds can scratch every other known mineral. But, hardness does not mean strength. Like glass is much harder than steel, but steel is stronger. Now that I got that off my mind.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY !!!!!

جوري
08-24-2007, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Although diamonds are the hardest known natural mineral, they are one of the most brittle and will shatter very easily if hit wrong. Hardness is a term relating to what they can scratch. Diamonds can scratch every other known mineral. But, hardness does not mean strength. Like glass is much harder than steel, but steel is stronger. Now that I got that off my mind.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY !!!!!
even more amazing is that in due time diamonds will go back to graphite satisfying the 2nd law of thermodynamics under inert conditions.. thus annulling that famed commercial 'a diamond is forever'--
diamonds out emeralds in ;D

Abdul-Raouf
08-24-2007, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Ya they have tried some thing different....

But i dont like what they have tried.... because it makes ALLAH very angry..

Absolute waste of money....

Oh that owner of the car - who is a muslim brother.. is ignorant.... May ALLAH make him realise the truth...

Hmmm...$480 million... u can feed thousands of poor for their life time with that money.... - which if done makes ALLAH very very happy...
$480 million = 19.2 Billion Indian Rupees.... He can feed millions of poor Indians for a long long time....

THAT GUY IS REALLY BLIND
:blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind:: blind:
MONEY IS HIDING HIS SIGHT....

north_malaysian
08-24-2007, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
$480 million = 19.2 Billion Indian Rupees.... He can feed millions of poor Indians for a long long time....

THAT GUY IS REALLY BLIND
:blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind::blind:: blind:
MONEY IS HIDING HIS SIGHT....
and he's a Muslim right?:blind:

syilla
08-24-2007, 08:05 AM
i can't go to the source :(

Malaikah
08-24-2007, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm
Faaaaaaaaaaaake

You read my mind... the pic looks really fake.

AmarFaisal
08-24-2007, 08:26 AM
I wish they'd do somthing useful of all that money...
I saw this documentary on BBC abt starving and dieing children in Africa..How do these ppl keep their eyes shut!

syilla
08-24-2007, 08:31 AM
i just realised something when i google it...all of the pictures come from one source which is www.leftlanenews.com

syilla
08-24-2007, 08:53 AM

i have another pic of it....

but i doesn't seems like photoshopped though. :\

IbnAbdulHakim
08-24-2007, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Faaaaaaaaaaaake

do i detect some jelousy ;D

lol jk, probably is fake

rozeena
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
he cud have given all dat money 2da poor.:( quite sad reali

Makky
08-24-2007, 02:57 PM

makes you sick doesnt it sis, the selfishness of some people...
brother! I should spread reps before giving some to you...jazak Allah khair ... this pic is the perfect answer for this thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.