/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Keep me in your prayers

Rafeeq
08-24-2007, 06:18 AM
Dear Friends :sl:

I have been taken an examination last month and its result is expected on comming monday. I request all of you to remmember me in your duas as my future career is subjected to the successful status in that course.
Thanks all in advance.

Masalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gladTidings
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
:sl:

May Allah swt give you passes in all your exams and make you content with your result. Ameen :) Please make dua'a for me too inshAllah.

Ws.

Kittygyal
08-24-2007, 03:54 PM

^ Amin, and include me aswel in yo dua'ah

Monday = Bank holiday. Toot.

Cherrio on yo bike.

------
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
:salamext:

Inshaa Allaah all will go well.

Cherrio on yo bike.
What?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haidar_Abbas
08-24-2007, 04:59 PM
:sl: may Allah(SWT) make the struggle in this duniyah easier on you akh and for all of us His(SWT) humble slaves and may we all meet in al jannah ..ameen :sl:

*~Sofia~*
08-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Salam brother,

you will be in my du'as inshallah, im sure u will do really well and u will get all the results that you want inshallah. If you have worked hard and put 100% into the exmas, im sure u'll do jus fiiiine :D

Let us know how you get on

w'salam

~Juwairiyah~
08-26-2007, 06:08 AM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
:sl: may Allah(SWT) make the struggle in this duniyah easier on you akh and for all of us His(SWT) humble slaves and may we all meet in al jannah ..ameen :sl:
Ameen!

Rafeeq
08-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks all of your Duas and kind response.

Unfortunatley I was placed failed in one of the practicals but I can pass it in RETEST oppertunity. Anyway I am passed in other 5 papers.

Thank you all once again

Kittygyal
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rafeeq
Thanks all of your Duas and kind response.

Unfortunatley I was placed failed in one of the practicals but I can pass it in RETEST oppertunity. Anyway I am passed in other 5 papers.

Thank you all once again

Not a big de-do-dah, yo can re-take it so relax and drink some lemonade :sunny:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.