/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace TV Coming to UK & US, insha'Allah

Salaam
08-24-2007, 11:16 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NYCmuslim
08-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Alhumdulillah, There is nothing good on TV here in the U.S. (I only watch sports, local news, and 1990s sitcoms). This will most definitely take my interest.

snakelegs
08-25-2007, 01:00 AM
i don't have TV, but i'm curious - i assume this isn't corporate sponsored, right? i think TV is expensive, so i wonder who is funding it.
there is a major need for alternatives.

NoName55
08-25-2007, 01:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i don't have TV, but i'm curious - i assume this isn't corporate sponsored, right? i think TV is expensive, so i wonder who is funding it.
there is a major need for alternatives.
Zakir naik/IRF

QTV (Pakistan) and PeaceTV live on islambox.tv online

QTV is a channel dedicated to religious programs for Muslims as well as for non-muslims around the globe especially the south Asian community. Based exclusively on Islamic principles, values and ideas, it is an excellent source of knowledge for each Muslim. Most of the programs are conceptualized and hosted by renowned religious scholars and intellectuals of the field. like Dr. Zakir Naik - a medical doctor as well as a student of comparative religion, who talks about not only islam but other religions like Christianity, hinduism, buddhism and many more. most important, he brings out the similarities between all religions in the light of their respective books. There are also talks by islamic scholars who explain the Holy Quran word-by-word in a manner understandable to all. Also, close talks between scholars and naatkhwan and tv hosts are broadcast.

Special programs for kids
teachings, Hadees, are lauched too. Others, like health talk, science, medicine, etiquettes of living and more. Since its launch, the channel has created much demand and enthusiasm about its talk shows and variety of other programs targeted towards those seeking answers to contemporary issues and concerns in the light of Islam. Moreover, the channel presents viewers with an assortment of programs based on Quranic Qawwali and Naat’s.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
08-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Now You Can Watch

in United States and Canada

Peace TV is, insha Allah, being launched on
World TV : Channel 65
on September 4th, 2007

If you need to have a new World TV Home Satellite
System delivered and installed at your place kindly:

* Call World TV Customer Services on toll-free
phone: +1-888-988-5288
* Visit www.globecastworldtv.com

For further information, kindly contact:
Phone: +1-718-554-3765
Email: info@peacetv.tv
www.peacetv.tv

------------------------------
source: http://peacetv.tv/launchUSA.php

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-31-2007, 12:07 AM
Will Dish network work or something? I have that lol...
I'd love to have more channels like that in my home.

Salaam
10-08-2007, 04:14 PM

http://peacetv.tv/launchUK.php

NYCmuslim
10-08-2007, 06:18 PM
How unfortunate, I have Time Warner Cable. Maybe Inshallah they will carry Peace TV soon.

NoName55
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
How unfortunate, I have Time Warner Cable. Maybe Inshallah they will carry Peace TV soon.
try this NYCmuslim
QTV (Pakistan) and PeaceTV live on islambox.tv online

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Salamualikum.
Im sure this has been posted by a sister.. Humm...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.