/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O Muslims, Don't Blame Otherz!

jzcasejz
08-25-2007, 08:56 PM
As-Salamu'alaykum

Media Tags are no longer supported

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
08-25-2007, 09:12 PM
"... fix yourselves and don't point at the Jew, don't point at the Christian, Don't point at the kafir

if you do, 3 fingers are pointing back at you".
Thank you for this Br. Khalid yasin talk

wasalam

Kittygyal
08-25-2007, 09:18 PM
:sl:

Om...

Masha'Allaah!

a very strong lecture!!

jzcasejz
08-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah...this Brother speaks gold MashaAllaah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-25-2007, 09:26 PM
I can't click nuffin

It's working now :o$ just was white for a while..

soldierette
08-25-2007, 09:32 PM
That was really good.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-25-2007, 10:09 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

i agree with his main message but :

he said that yunus alaihissalaam was thrown into the ocean against his will, but in ibn katheers stories of the prophets we find:

The captain directed: We will make lots with all of the travelers' names. The one whose name is drawn will be thrown into the sea." Jonah knew this was one of the seamen's traditions when facing a tempest. It was a strange polytheistic tradition, but it was practiced at that time. Jonah's affliction and crisis began.

Here was the prophet, subjected to polytheistic rules that considered the sea and the wind to have gods that riot. The captain had to please these gods. Jonah reluctantly participated in the lot, and his name was added to the other travelers' names. The lot was drawn and "Jonah" appeared.

Since they knew him to be the most honorable among them, they did not wish to throw him into the angry sea. Therefore, they decided to draw a second lot. Again Jonah's name was drawn. They gave him a final chance and drew a third lot. Unfortunately for Jonah, his name came up again.

Jonah realized that Allah's hand was in all this, for he had abandoned his mission without Allah's consent. The matter was over, and it was decided that Jonah should throw himself into the water. Jonah stood at the edge of the ship looking at the furious sea. It was night and there was no moon. The stars were hidden behind a black fog. But before he could be thrown overboard, Jonah kept mentioning Allah's name as he jumped into the raging sea and disappeared beneath the huge waves.
just wanted to clarify that inshaAllah

NoName55
08-25-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't know since I only checked the beginning and agreed with intent thus decided to like it, but I will double check (by watching it all) whether or not he may have, unintentionally, mixed-up Christian and Muslim narrations (since that is his background)

even if brother made a mistake, I still give him 10/10 for his effort.

wa-salam to all

IbnAbdulHakim
08-25-2007, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
I don't know, but I will double check whether or not he may have, unintentionally mixed-up Christian and Muslim narrations (since that is his background)

even if brother made a mistake, I still give him 10/10 for his effort.

wa-salam to all
yeah bro, i love this brother :)

may Allah reward him, i just wanted everyone to know that he (Yunus AS) wasnt forced into the ocean inshaAllah

soldierette
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yeah bro, i love this brother :)

may Allah reward him, i just wanted everyone to know that he wasnt forced into the ocean inshaAllah
easyyyyyy lol

DAWUD_adnan
08-25-2007, 10:39 PM
his voice changed , the way he says boat and stuff lol.. Boot buut buut

SirDemonic
08-30-2007, 12:56 PM
First time in my life i exactly listened to this usually i get off like i don't understand :D but this was actually interesting

Thanks bro...

Haidar_Abbas
08-30-2007, 07:19 PM
:sl: good vidz akhee mashaAllah. :sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.