/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Anti Islamic Website

mohammed farah
08-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Assalamu Ahlaikum,
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

We have found a website which humiliates Allah (SWT), Qur'an and our Prophet (SAWS) who are being laughed at and being portrayed as EVIL.

We URGENTLY need to get a signed petition of over 15,000 to get this website banned by law.

Please complete the petition and pass this on to many muslims as possible, we need to get rid of this website for good! "The website contains Incites violent and the murder of Muslim, causes harassment, distress to Muslim, and incites public disorder against Muslim. this worse effects then of the danish posters"! Please dont Ignore!

May Allah (SWT) reward you for playing your part as a muslim. Jazakallah.

Please click the link and complete the petition. Link removed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
08-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam

InshaAllaah I'ma sign that petition.

JazaakAllaah Khayr Brother. :thumbs_up

snakelegs
08-27-2007, 06:48 AM
agree with jzcasejz. i know your intentions are good, but you end up promoting a hate site.

جوري
08-27-2007, 07:06 AM
I honestly think they do it to get a rise out of us, the more we frequent their website and get angry the more they are pleased because they enumerate visits and people end up believing many frequent that site because they have something of substance, in fact the tally is up high because Muslims visit and engage with morons in vain discourse trust me I speak from experience I have written until my fingers could take no more, but these folks aren't looking for an honest debate... they are hooligans akhi, do you stop for every dog that barks on the street and engage him or do you move on? No one can humiliate Allah or his messengers.. they only humiliate themselves..Allah has prserved his book and his message.. his prophets are safe and the message is clear... probably some pustulate faced sick trailer park trash with a computer who decided a get quick rich scheme is to erect an anti-islamic website and put some ads for hooters... be calm be well, be composed and focus.. the stright path is this way, not their way, so don't be straying on all sorts of side roads!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Science101
08-27-2007, 07:28 AM
I think they violated the terms of service of their hosting site. Might soon see their plug get pulled.

fatima_01
08-28-2007, 02:44 PM
:@ i have no words to express how angry i am:@:@:@:@

islamirama
08-28-2007, 03:37 PM
as'salaamu alaikum,

signatures and petitions are useless thing of the past. No one cares for them anymore. and visiting such sites and telling others is the worst you can do. This isn't like real life picketing, here if you go to the site you are increase their hit rates and thus making their site more popular and when others search for Islam on search engines, guess which site will pop up on top?

it's best to ignore them and if they are violate rules of the hosting site then report them to the host site owner.

Abdul Fattah
08-28-2007, 03:56 PM
You know actually watching the video on their main website didn't enrage me the slightest. If anything I felt pitty for them. Seems nowadays the best islam-opponents can do is shoot at the Qur'an with a rifle. Well let me tell you guys, if attacking it with words doesn't stop the spread of Islam, shooting Qur'ans with rifles ain't gonna stop the spread of Islam either.

It reminds me of a friend of the Prophet (pbuh) who was a poet and defended some accusations that some anti-Islamic poet had made by saying:

Oh, you who bangs his head against the mountains. Stop with it! I say that, not because I'm afraid you'll hurt the mountains, but because I'm afraid you'll break your head on them.

Don't worry brother, they aren't humiliating Allah subhana wa ta'ala or the Qur'an or the prophet. They may be trying, but the end result is they are only humiliating themselves. So like islamirama pointed out; for the sake of search engines not picking it up, it's best to remove the link brother.

noorahmad
08-28-2007, 05:12 PM
i believe that we should care about all these sites as there are lot of people who do not have a proper knowledge of Islam and will believe every lie they write about. so it is our duty to sign all these petitions and try to get rid of these kind of sites, but it's useless to argue with those kind of people as they will only publish whatever debates and mails which are in their favor on their sites.

guyabano
08-28-2007, 05:33 PM
you will not reach anything by signing petitions. The only thing you make is to promote their website. And if they ban the website, the content of the webpage will be put on another webspace. So what did you reach?, Nothing, just huge clicks for their anti-Islam website.

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-28-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
know your intentions are good, but you end up promoting a hate site.
Exactly. The link which you provided linked to an anti-Islam site, so I removed it. May Allah reward you for your intentions.

Since there is no more link, this thread serves no more purpose. Hence;

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.