Can any dua be recited in sujood ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
:salamext:

During prayer? Or just a random sujood?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-27-2007, 12:01 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah, i heard its one of the best times to make dua in sujood, Allahu a'lam

inshaAllah i'll be corrected if i said nethin wrong

chacha_jalebi
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
salaam

yaa any dua from the Quran or Sunnah or jus a dua for yourself can be recited, but if you read a dua from the Quran it should be with the niyyah of recitin a dua, and not readin quran, because we not supposed to read Quran whilst in sujood :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
:sl:
^
Meaning, ya have to recite a certian dua rather than ask for help or whatever you would like to say in a dua????

:w:

chacha_jalebi
08-27-2007, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
:sl:
^
Meaning, ya have to recite a certian dua rather than ask for help or whatever you would like to say in a dua????

:w:
i said a dua for yourself - meanin you can make dua for whatever, be it help in a exam or in your case help that the bullies leave ya alone :D

and Allah Hu Alim :D

H4RUN
08-27-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
i said a dua for yourself - meanin you can make dua for whatever, be it help in a exam or in your case help that the bullies leave ya alone :D

and Allah Hu Alim :D
:sl
;D...Speaking of experience yeh:p
Oh yeh, jazakaAllah, i din read it properly first time.

Abdul Fattah
08-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Sorry If I'm a bit late here :)

But there's a whole lot of dua's you can pray during sudjood. You can find them all here inshaAllah: http://www.qss.org/articles/salah/11.html#RTFToC1
(scroll down a bit inshaAllah to where it says: The Adhkaar of Sujood)

------
08-29-2007, 08:31 AM
:salamext:

Aside from those, can u say anything else in the sajood? E.g. asking for something?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.