08-28-2007, 11:39 PM
cool

www.qalamarts.com

coool islamic contemporary art

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
09-08-2007, 02:29 PM
:salamext:

Masha'Allah! beautiful! I hope to be able to draw as good as that one day, at the moment it seems like a dream, but Insha'Allah, I'm getting there...

siFilam
09-10-2007, 02:16 AM
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:.
wow, Mashallah, very nice. I just checked it out. i wish i can save some of the pictures to my computer.

wasalam
-SI-

Protected_Diamond
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
So cool. Really expensive though :eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiira
10-01-2007, 07:24 AM
:sl:

Maashallah, very nice wooow :D

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Nice name @ Name

JazakAllah khair for sharing this site with us, it's welllllll cool :shade:

Erm :muddlehea I wana copy one and out it on my userpage, gonna try askin' em if i can do that :rolleyes:

.: Jannati :.
10-02-2007, 04:46 AM
masha'Allah quite noice! jazaakAllahu Khair for sharing.

imranpatel
10-03-2007, 09:10 PM
very good arts; thanks for sharing

opinion
08-05-2008, 05:42 PM
salaam

You should take a look at http://www.tagucci.com
I received a few canvases from here as wedding presents, and mashallah they are really beautiful!
I've bought a few more since then and they're so reasonably priced. Much more affordable than most other companies that i've looked at.
:]

Mo786786
08-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Everything about this site is copied from www.tagucci.com
The tag line 'breathe life into your walls', the about page, mission statement, product classification, the general theme and style of artwork is all taken from Tagucci Arts.. and there seems to be no credit to tagucci for this.. isn't that stealing ?
I think Qalamarts should come clean and at least be honest and admit that you have taken some core concepts from tagucci.. I'm sure they don't mind - just give them some credit !

AK Fareed

ayan333
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM

Mash ALLAH!!! very nice

but,......the Ulama have said that one may not use the Qu'ran as decoration around the house...we have alot at my house with Fatiha,aytal Kursi but we have to take them down.

:w:

opinion
08-05-2008, 07:37 PM
You're right brother... there are a lot of similarities between the two websites.
If that is true then I think that it's very indecent of Qalam Arts to have done this. And also very ironic that the people selling this beautiful artwork are soo devious.

I know i won't be buying from Qalam Arts anytime soon!

opinion
08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Brother Ayaan333

Does that mean that any arabic word from the quran can not be displayed in the house? Even Allah or Muhammad?
I'd not heard of this before now but i will certainly look into it now that you have mentioned it!

ayan333
08-05-2008, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by opinion
Brother Ayaan333

Does that mean that any arabic word from the quran can not be displayed in the house? Even Allah or Muhammad?
I'd not heard of this before now but i will certainly look into it now that you have mentioned it!

brother..no im a sister lol..its fine

Insh ALLAH i cant give you any answers at this moment because i dont want to say nothing im not sure about,but Insh ALLAH ill ask my Mother soon and get all the details..but please look into Insh ALLAH and see what you find

:w:

opinion
08-05-2008, 08:14 PM
oh, sorry!!
silly me, i didn't realise that your profile said sister.
i will look into it and try and post some information up on this site :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.