/* */

PDA

View Full Version : student accomodation required

nevesirth
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
:sl:
can anyone here help me get affordable student accomodation in london. if u know anyone who is willing to let a room for rent or any other way i can go about getting accomodation pls let me know.

ps ill like to know from the students on this forum, how much they pay weekly for rent where they live. i will need the accomodation by january 2008:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nevesirth
08-29-2007, 09:29 PM
can anyone here help me get affordable student accomodation in london. if u know anyone who is willing to let a room for rent or any other way i can go about getting accomodation pls let me know.

ps ill like to know from the students on this forum, how much they pay weekly for rent where they live. i will need the accomodation by january 2008

Kittygyal
08-29-2007, 09:34 PM
We don't know dude +o(

nevesirth
08-29-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
We don't know dude +o(
dudess, are u speaking for everyone?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-29-2007, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
dudess, are u speaking for everyone?
Ah, Im sowiee, but im sure there woz a thread like this a while back or have i mistaken....

forgive me dude

nevesirth
09-01-2007, 10:49 AM
min fadlakum, can someone help a brother in need? those who live in london on this forum can u please give me an idea of how much a typical student accomodation costs over there, at least:peace:

sevgi
09-01-2007, 10:57 AM
there arent many ppl on at the moment..and most of them are probably not from london so have no clue...

and rarely would they search and find ur thread unless u bump it often...

my advice is that u approach one of the mods from london via pm...

i dnt know which ones are from london...but maybe someone else can tell u or u cud look at their public profiles...

peace and gud luck bro.

'Abd al-Baari
09-01-2007, 11:00 AM

this might help Inshallah
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/london.asp

gladTidings
09-01-2007, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth

ps ill like to know from the students on this forum, how much they pay weekly for rent where they live. i will need the accomodation by january 2008:w:

Firstly brother, which university are you at? I suggest what you do is contact the Islamic Society at your university, they will inshAllah be aware of accomodation that will suit your needs. Im studying in the midlands, and I pay £40.00 weekly, which is by far the cheapest I know. Alhamdullilah the house is in good condition and I have lovely landlord. I dont know if you'll find anything as cheap for a reasonable house in London though.

Let me know how it goes InshAllah.

Ws.

chacha_jalebi
09-03-2007, 03:10 PM
salaam

it depends on ya uni aswell bro, because most unis are in central london, and in central london a ribena carton is lik £1, so im sure you can get a estimate of the rent prices:p

best thin is to stay in halls, its like £500 for one semester:D

but alwys look round for other options, cause theres loads of places, but you got find out :D

what uni you goin??

rozeena
09-03-2007, 03:14 PM
it depends on ya uni aswell bro, because most unis are in central london, and in central london a ribena carton is lik £1, so im sure you can get a estimate of the rent prices

lol!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.