/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum

Abu Muhammed
08-30-2007, 11:20 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

I am Abu Muhammed your brother in Islaam who joined the forum a while back but has not posted as yet until now alhamdulillah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
08-31-2007, 01:53 AM

Abdul-Raouf
08-31-2007, 02:10 AM

islamirama
08-31-2007, 02:35 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam

welcome akhi!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Jezak'illah wa Khayr to you Ukthee Aisha20 and Jezak'allah wa Khayr to Akhee Islamrama and Akhee Abdul-Raouf for the warm welcome.

May Allaah reward all of you for your kindness- Ameen.

Haidar_Abbas
08-31-2007, 05:36 PM
:sl:

WELCOME AKHEE!

Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 05:42 PM
Jezak'allah wa Khayr to Akhee Haidar_Abbas, how did you manage to get a signiture and an avatar brother?

I am still new here and just browsing through the place trying to get a feel for everything- masha'allaah there is soooo much to take in.

Is there any way to change my user name also?

Haidar_Abbas
08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
:w: akhee thanks :) , you see the button under the the islamic board logo? its UserCP click it then click edit signature make your signature then go down to signature picutre add a link of the picture hit svae then click add picture and itll place the url tage in your signature inshaAllah let me know if you cant get it

Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
:w: akhee thanks :) , you see the button under the the islamic board logo? its UserCP click it then click edit signature make your signature then go down to signature picutre add a link of the picture hit svae then click add picture and itll place the url tage in your signature inshaAllah let me know if you cant get it
Oh my brother I think its all because I am still considered a 'Limited Member' as I have less than 50 posts still thats why I am restricted slightly.

Its just that I wanted to change my user name in this account before making the posts insha'allaah. Do you know of what process I must understake and who to PM to change it at all?

Jezak'allah wa Khayr to Akhee for your signiture advice- as soon as I become a 'Full time Member' I will use this info.

Haidar_Abbas
08-31-2007, 05:56 PM
:sl: alhamdulillah, exactly whom to PM im not sure akh :( im sure any of the beloved brother or sister mods can help inshaAllah, and plz if you like , keep my name for your list inshaAllah and let me know when/if you change your name akh :sl:

Woodrow
08-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Welcome Brother it will take one of the administators to change your user name. they are the people with red names. As soon as you see one PM him. Yes, there are a few limitations until you have 50 posts. Don't worry you will get them soon. we do keep an eye on posts and we do deleted obvious spam. Far better to make some sincere posts as you are doing.

although you can not PM other members yet, you can PM us mods if you have any questions or problems.

Haidar_Abbas
08-31-2007, 06:05 PM
:sl: nice ramadan Xpress mashaAllah :sl:

Samira_01
08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to da Li forum .. hope you enjoy ur stay Inshallah:)
Ramadan Kareem

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Al_Imaan
08-31-2007, 06:20 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
:sl: alhamdulillah, exactly whom to PM im not sure akh :( im sure any of the beloved brother or sister mods can help inshaAllah, and plz if you like , keep my name for your list inshaAllah and let me know when/if you change your name akh :sl:
Its fine my brother Akhee Woodrow just clarified to me now alhamdulilah who to PM and insha'allaah I shall do that whenever an Admin brother is online.

Jezak'allaah for your help so far you've been exceptionally kind masha'allaah and yes I shall remember you as one of those who have been so helpful.
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome Brother it will take one of the administators to change your user name. they are the people with red names. As soon as you see one PM him. Yes, there are a few limitations until you have 50 posts. Don't worry you will get them soon. we do keep an eye on posts and we do deleted obvious spam. Far better to make some sincere posts as you are doing.

although you can not PM other members yet, you can PM us mods if you have any questions or problems.
Jezak'allaah I completely understand the anti-Spam policy you have and certainly will not do any of that, shukrun brother for this info. insha'allaah I will PM an Admin brother for help.

Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samira_01
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to da Li forum .. hope you enjoy ur stay Inshallah:)
Ramadan Kareem

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:
Jezak'illah wa Khayr Ukthee Samira_01 for the salaam, :sl: and :w: to you too and Ramadhaan Mubarak to you and your dear family insha'allaah.
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.
Jezak'allaah wa Khayr Akhee al_Imraan_786 for the welcome, my you have a blessed a fruitful Ramadhaan insha'allaah.

Kittygyal
08-31-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi.....

Abu Muhammed
08-31-2007, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Hi.....
:sl: Ukthee Kittygyal,

Ramadhaan Mubarar to you.

Intisar
08-31-2007, 11:36 PM
:sl: Ahlan wa sahlan yaa akhee, enjoy your stay and may it be a beneficial one insha'allah. :D

Abu Muhammed
09-01-2007, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: Ahlan wa sahlan yaa akhee, enjoy your stay and may it be a beneficial one insha'allah. :D
:w: Ukthee Ameena*, Jezak'illaah wa Khayr for the welcome masha'allaah my sister in Islaam.

Ramadhaan Mubarak to you and your family.

Intisar
09-01-2007, 07:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muhammed
:w: Ukthee Ameena*, Jezak'illaah wa Khayr for the welcome masha'allaah my sister in Islaam.

Ramadhaan Mubarak to you and your family.
Wa iyyaak ya akhee. :D

Pk_#2
09-01-2007, 10:57 AM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum Akhi Abu Muhammad!!!!!!!!! :D

Get posting inshaAllah wa ta'ala :)

Be good!

Abu Muhammed
09-01-2007, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
Wa iyyaak ya akhee. :D
Barak'allaahu Feeki ya Ukthee.
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum Akhi Abu Muhammad!!!!!!!!! :D

Get posting inshaAllah wa ta'ala :)

Be good!
:w: Ukthee Umm Wasat- Jezak'illaah wa Khayr my sister for the welcome alhamdulillah.

Yes I have posted already some material in Islaamic History/ Biography section about our Nabi (saw), and I have every intent to be good insha'allaah!

Shukrun and Ramadhaan Mubarak to you and your family also sister.

snakelegs
09-02-2007, 03:13 AM
[MOUSE]Welcome to the Forum![/MOUSE]

Abu Muhammed
09-02-2007, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
[MOUSE]Welcome to the Forum![/MOUSE]
Thank you SnakeLegs for the welcome.

Kittygyal
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muhammed
:sl: Ukthee Kittygyal,

Ramadhaan Mubarar to you.

U aswel man

Abu Muhammed
09-03-2007, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

U aswel man
:w: Ukthee Kittygyal, Jezak'illaah wa Khayr my sister for saying so.

Sorry I meant Ramadhaan Mubarak not 'Mubarar'.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.