/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone V Quraan

leader
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
mobile phone MOBILE PHONE V QURAAN i wonder what would happen if we treated
our quraans like we treat our mobile phones?....what if we carried it
around in our purses or pockets?....
what if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?....
what if we flipped through it several times a day?....
what if we used it to recieve messages from the text?....
what if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?....
what if we gave it to others as gifts?....
what if we used it as we travelled?....
what if we used it in case of an emergency?..............
this is something to make you go...
mmm...
where is my quraan?oh-and one more thing unlike mobile phones we
dont ever have to worry about the quraan being disconected...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
08-31-2007, 03:52 PM
what if we keep surahs of the Quran we are trying to learn on our mobiles? heay didnt think of that did you?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

leader
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM
no i didnt think of that

amille40
09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Maybe there should be a phone service where you can get a daily verse of the Quran sent to you, like one of the 10,000 joke/dating advice/horoscope services there are.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
09-04-2007, 02:20 PM
thanks 4 dat sis.

'Abd-al Latif
09-04-2007, 02:38 PM
asalamu alykum brothers and sisters

theres always a......pocket sized quran?

leader
09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
but u even if u used a poket sized quran
im nt bein bad ryt buh obviosly u cnt tke that 2 the toilet cn u ??
BEt u didnt think of that wen u wer thinkin of ur idea did u ??

leader
09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nomadicsoul
asalamu alykum brothers and sisters

theres always a......pocket sized quran?
:heated:

AhlaamBella
09-04-2007, 09:15 PM
sis you made some great points there. I keep my phone with me everywhere. it's even here on the computer desk....hmmm... *throws it onto the sofa across the room*.
lol :D

leader
09-04-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
sis you made some great points there. I keep my phone with me everywhere. it's even here on the computer desk....hmmm... *throws it onto the sofa across the room*.
jazakallah for the post sister

leader
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean

AhlaamBella
09-04-2007, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by leader
Anytime :)

paradise88
09-05-2007, 03:31 PM
lol i heard this before by text :D anyway yeah its true this applies to phone fanatics. People who have an interest in the Quran wont really have a problem. Its the fanatics lol (not in a mean way). People who are like that with their phones probably dont do other stuff like pray alot and read about our religion etc. Im not trying to judge, just saying if they are good muslims then they would not be crazy over their phones. I hope im making sense lol there are so many things like tv etc that all distract us in the same way. Its kinda difficult when you compare the Quran to mobile phones.

Ghira
09-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Great Point sister. I never thought about that. Yeah what if....

Seems like that is not the norm of society to carry a Qur'an with you. I want to do that but I cannot because I may take it when I go use the bathroom, I don't have wuduu all the time (You cannot touch a Mushaf if you don't have wuduu). I guess those are just excuses.

paradise88
09-05-2007, 04:06 PM
True brother.. Someone argued about this with me for ages lol and kept blaming mobile phones for corruption. I simply said there are many ways, mobiles are just one other way. Anyway all bad things are temptation that we must stay away from, thats one of the reasons were here! :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.