/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this Email true...or not??

nafy
09-07-2005, 11:19 AM
salaamz guyz....i got dis email which got me thinking....
do you think its true or just another one of those chain emails??
here it is :

DONT DELETE! IF YOU’RE A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS! This is true. From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news. Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Qur’aan. Then he dreamt
Prophet Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying
that in one-week seven thousand people died but not even
one was a true Muslim. None did what ALLAH wanted. He also
said now is a bad time. These days Wives don’t look after
their Husbands, Girls go round without being covered they do not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor, they do not give gifts or money or do not give Zakaat. He also said Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give Zakaat, to do prayer and keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When there is a single star in the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in the Qur’aan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with earth and rise from the west and set at the east. The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else “I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS OR DO NOT ACT UPON IT TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE” If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish will come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be of a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said "KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR” Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people, he had 8,000 thousand, take in profit in business. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One kept saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but he never forwards this news, he died as well PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
09-07-2005, 11:41 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else “I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS OR DO NOT ACT UPON IT TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE”
;D - you can't expect anyone to belive that sentence. Simple explanation to how this mail came in to being: the sheik may have indeed had a dream of the prophet. This event was obviously spread around and one ''lucky'' person decided to shove it all in an email and spread it round the globe. Delete it from your inbox and email the guy, who sent it you orginally, a note saying: "GET A LIFE".

A7med
09-07-2005, 11:41 AM
:-\ :confused:

Shadow
09-07-2005, 11:55 AM
hehe its obviously a chain mail beacuse of one simple mistake u can always spot in them
most chain mail asks u to forward or copy and paste it to ur frends or other people, if it wasnt a chain mail then it wud only stop right after the sheik had a dream, it wudnt go up to u will die
its all lame i hate it, i have alot of frends at home and everytime i get a mail in my inbox i think tht my frends are mailing me with some cool news, but when i see a chain mail i just get :mad:

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
09-07-2005, 01:52 PM

no its false, also more on this mail

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

We have heard of this false letter many times for many years; it spreads among the people from time to time and has become widespread among the common folk. Its wording varies, but the writer says that he has seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream and he gave him this message to pass on… This fabricator makes many claims in his letter that are obvious lies and blatantly false. I have drawn attention to it in the past, and have explained to people that it is obviously false. When I looked at this latest version I hesitated to write about it, because it is obviously false and because the fabricator has the great audacity to tell such lies. I did not think that its falseness would trick anyone who has the least insight or common sense.

But many brothers have told me that this letter has deceived many people, and they have circulated it amongst themselves, and some of them have believed it. Because of that I thought that people like me should write about it, so as explain that it is false and that it is a fabrication against the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so that no one will be deceived by it. Anyone with knowledge and faith, or a sound nature and common sense who studies this letter will realize that it is a lie and a fabrication in many ways.

I asked one of the relatives of Shaykh Ahmad to whom this lie is attributed about this letter, and he told me that it is falsely attributed to Shaykh Ahmad, and he never said this at all. The Shaykh Ahmad mentioned here died a while ago. Even if we assume that this Shaykh Ahmad or someone greater than him claimed to have seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream or whilst awake, and he gave him this advice, we would know for certain that he was lying, or that the one who said that to him was the Shaytaan, and not the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), for many reasons, including the following:

The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would not say anything but that which is the truth, either during his life or after his death. This letter clearly goes against his sharee’ah in many ways – as we shall see below. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) may be seen in a dream, and the one who sees him in his true form has indeed seen him, because the Shaytaan cannot appear in his form, as it says in the saheeh hadeeth. But it all depends on the faith, sincerity, good character, accuracy, religious commitment and trustworthiness of the one who claims to have seen him, and whether he saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in his true form or in some other form. If there is a hadeeth that was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who supposedly said it during his lifetime, but it is not transmitted by trustworthy men of good character, it cannot be accepted or used as evidence; or it is transmitted by trustworthy and accurate narrators, but it goes against a report narrated by stronger narrators and cannot possibly be reconciled with that more accurate and more trustworthy report, then one of them is abrogated and cannot be followed, and the second one abrogates it and is to be followed wherever possible and when its conditions are met. If that is not possible and they cannot be reconciled, then the report which is less reliable should be rejected. The ruling in this case is that it is odd (shaadhdh) and should not be followed. So how about a letter whose author, who supposedly narrated it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), is unknown and it is not known whether he is trustworthy or not? In this case it should be rejected and no attention should be paid to it, even if it contains nothing that goes against sharee’ah, so how about if the letter contains many things that indicate that it is false and that it is falsely attributed to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and it includes rulings [?] that Allaah has not permitted? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever attributes words to me that I did not say, let him take his place in Hell.” End quote.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan wrote an article about this letter, warning against it, which was published in al-Da’wah magazine, issue no. 1082, in which he said:

This fabricated letter is old. It appeared in Egypt more than eighty years ago, and the scholars refuted it and ruled it to be false, and they pointed out the lies and falsehoods it contains. One of the scholars was Shaykh Muhammad Rasheed Rida, who said in his refutation of this letter:

We answered this question in 1322 AH, and we remember that we have seen something like this letter many times from when we were learning how to read and write until now. All of them are attributed to a man called Shaykh Ahmad, the Watchman of the Prophet’s Tomb. The letter is definitely false, and no one who has had the faintest whiff of knowledge and religion would dispute that. Rather it is only the simple-minded among the illiterate masses who believe it.

Then he refuted it at length, refuting each fabrication contained in the letter. Moreover this letter has been warmly accepted by some of the ignorant, and they started to print it and distribute it, because they were influenced by the promises and warnings contained therein, because this immoral person who composed it said that whoever makes x number of copies and distributes it will get what he wants, and if he is a sinner Allaah will forgive him, and if he is employed he will be promoted, and if he is in debt his debt will be paid off, and whoever disbelieves it will be humiliated and such and such bad consequences will come to him. When some of the ignorant read this, they are affected by it and they go ahead and distribute it out of fear and greed.

The scholars have stated that this letter is false and they have warned people against distributing it and believing in it. These scholars include Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, who refuted it in an excellent article and pointed out the lies and deception that it contains. This letter is false for a number of reasons:

Firstly:

the rulings of Islam, the promises and warnings, and information about what the future holds are all matters that can only be proven through revelation from Allaah to His Messenger. Revelation came to an end when the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, after Allaah had perfected the religion through him. We have inherited the Qur’aan and Sunnah which are sufficient to guide us. As for dreams and visions, they do not prove anything, because most of them are the fabrications of the devils, aimed at leading people astray from their religion. The fabricators of this letter promise those who believe in it that they will enter Paradise and that their needs will be met and they will be relieved of distress, and they warn those who disbelieve in it that they will go to Hell and be humiliated. This is prescribing a new religion and telling lies against Allaah – we seek refuge with Allaah from that.

Secondly:

The fabricator of this letter makes it greater than the Qur’aan, because one who copies the Qur’aan and sends it from one country to another will not get the reward which this liar says the one who distributes this letter will get; and the one who does not copy the Qur’aan and send it from one country to another will not be denied the intercession of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) if he is a believer – so how can the believer be denied intercession if he does not copy this letter and send it from one country to another as this fabricator says?

read the rest here

Protected_Diamond
09-07-2005, 01:55 PM
i dont think it is true

nafy
09-07-2005, 04:25 PM
ok u lot......i was jus askin outta interest.....i also thought it was pretty stupid....
so stop tekin da p**s now :(

Muezzin
09-07-2005, 05:07 PM
ok u lot......i was jus askin outta interest.....i also thought it was pretty stupid....
Yep, it was pretty stupid. A dozy sheikh falls asleep while reading the Quran? What utter tosh.

so stop tekin da p**s now :(
We're not making fun of you, just the email :)

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people, he had 8,000 thousand, take in profit in business. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One kept saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but he never forwards this news, he died as well PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
Anyone need some fertiliser? There's plenty here. :p

minaz
09-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Lol lets ask our farmer friend - john or is his name trevor :p

Peace&Justice
09-07-2005, 10:24 PM
amani, may Allaah reward you for your post. BaarakAllaahu feek

A brief version written by someone as the answer to this email:

Regarding this forward email:

Firstly:

The rulings of Islam, the promises and warnings, and information about what the future holds are all matters that can only be proven through revelation from Allaah to His Messenger. Revelation came to an end when the Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسّلم ) died, after Allaah had perfected the religion through him. We have inherited the Qur’aan and Sunnah which are sufficient to guide us. As for dreams and visions, they do not prove anything, because most of them are the fabrications of the devils, aimed at leading people astray from their religion. The writer of this email promise those who believe in it that something good will happen to them, and they warn those who disbelieve in it that they will loose everything. This is prescribing a new religion and telling lies against Allaah –العیاذ باللہ

قال عليه الصلاة والسلام: "من أحدث في أمرنا هذا ما ليس منه فهو رد" [رواه الإمام البخاري في "صحيحه" (ج3 ص167) من حديث عائشة رضي الله عنها]، وفي رواية: "من عمل عملاً ليس عليه أمرنا فهو رد" [رواه الإمام مسلم في "صحيحه" (ج3 ص1343 ـ 1344) من حديث عائشة رضي الله عنها].

وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام: "وإياكم ومحدثات الأمور؛ فإن كل محدثة بدعة وكل بدعة ضلالة" [رواه الإمام أحمد في "مسنده" (4/126، 127)، ورواه أبو داود في "سننه" (4/200)، ورواه الترمذي في "سننه" (7/319، 320)؛ كلهم من حديث العرباض بن سارية].

Secondly:

Reward and punishment in this world and in the Hereafter can only be proven by a text from the Book of Allaah or the Sunnah of His Messenger. This writer says that those who believe in this letter will be rewarded and those who disbelieve in it and do not distribute it will be punished. Allaah has proven it to be a lie – praise be to Allaah – because many Muslims have disbelieved in it and believed it to be a forgery, and nothing but good has happened to them, whilst those who believed in it and distributed it have been met with nothing but disappointment and loss.

Thirdly:

Not everyone who appears to be offering advice and to be proud of Islam is sincere. The warnings against evil and sin that are narrated in the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and their descriptions of the resulting punishments are sufficient for those who have faith. The goal is to mislead people away from the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah of their Prophet, and towards myths and false stories. العیاذ باللہ

واللہ اعلم

nafy
09-08-2005, 08:26 AM
ok den.....
nyc 1 :)

almuslima
09-08-2005, 02:40 PM
alsalam alekum.
lool.i havnt seen dis but i heard dat any 1 dat dreams about da prophet (sala laah alih wa salam) dat means its true but i seriously dnt get da email man who made dat up.4 serious i think its silly 4 some reason.:)

muslimdub
09-08-2005, 03:06 PM
hi,
i suppose it is possible that the person who sent it believes it to be true but if you think about it then you have to say to yourself that it could easily be equated with western superstition or some similar nonsense like not walking under ladders. forwarding or not forwarding an e-mail can not bring you happiness or good fortune in your life. that happens because it is willed by allah (pbuh) and for no other reason. any one who starts to attribute their success in business or life to having circulated an e-mail is coming close to idolatry. maybe i am wrong. what do others think? :brother:

Peace&Justice
09-08-2005, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdub
hi,
i suppose it is possible that the person who sent it believes it to be true but if you think about it then you have to say to yourself that it could easily be equated with western superstition or some similar nonsense like not walking under ladders. forwarding or not forwarding an e-mail can not bring you happiness or good fortune in your life. that happens because it is willed by allah (pbuh) and for no other reason. any one who starts to attribute their success in business or life to having circulated an e-mail is coming close to idolatry. maybe i am wrong. what do others think? :brother:
yes. believing that any good/bad comes from other than Allaah, is shirk (al 'iyaadhu billaah)

nafy
09-08-2005, 03:48 PM
lol.......woopz... ;)

ok so it is a pretty stuuuuuuuuuupid email.....
y on earth do ppl rite dis kinda stuff?!

nafy
09-08-2005, 03:52 PM
hummmmmmmm..........ur rite ;)

edil
09-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Asalamu caleykum..
I asked a sheihk and he said this message is fake so when you read this please dont pass around the fake message because lying about the prophet can get you in hell fire so dont pass around the fake message and what I am saying is not fake. May Allah guide you to the straight path. wasalamu caleykum.

edil
09-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Dont get the wrong idea that is not true.

Muezzin
09-08-2005, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdub
forwarding or not forwarding an e-mail can not bring you happiness or good fortune in your life. that happens because it is willed by allah (pbuh) and for no other reason. any one who starts to attribute their success in business or life to having circulated an e-mail is coming close to idolatry. maybe i am wrong. what do others think? :brother:
You know you're in trouble when you start worshipping Hotmail :p

Z
09-08-2005, 05:37 PM

Didn't you mean worshiping HotMale?

Beblessed
09-08-2005, 06:18 PM
excuse me u never now if its true or not, u cant say it caus u dont have any proof or u never saw it from ur own eyes soo dont say its true or not. sorry for saying this??!!

Zuko
09-08-2005, 09:42 PM
oh god.... i got that e-mail a loooooooong time ago... or at least something very similar to it.... i told our sheikh, lol also called sheikh ahmad, and he said, whoever passed that e-mail on got major sins.... so..... u noe.... good thing i deleted it... i hate chain letters....

Mainul_Islam
09-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people, he had 8,000 thousand, take in profit in business. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One kept saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but he never forwards this news, he died as well PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
that (end) part of the paragraphs gives it out... its pure lie... if it was true, why would it offer ur wishes to come true and open Gates of Jannah for him/her just for sending this (does that mean we can stop praying and fasting, etc., and start lying and cheating?), and curse him/her for ignoring this?

Allah (SWT) will judge the person who started this mischief, and those who spread it while knowing its a lie.

erol
09-09-2005, 01:29 PM
we can not believethis letters.because according to our religion dreams can not be evidences for our deeds.

Muezzin
09-09-2005, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
excuse me u never now if its true or not, u cant say it caus u dont have any proof or u never saw it from ur own eyes soo dont say its true or not. sorry for saying this??!!
Um... okay.

:p

Beblessed
09-09-2005, 07:56 PM
salaamz guyz....i got dis email which got me thinking....
do you think its true or just another one of those chain emails??
here it is :

DONT DELETE! IF YOU’RE A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS! This is true. From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news. Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Qur’aan. Then he dreamt
Prophet Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying
that in one-week seven thousand people died but not even
one was a true Muslim. None did what ALLAH wanted. He also
said now is a bad time. These days Wives don’t look after
their Husbands, Girls go round without being covered they do not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor, they do not give gifts or money or do not give Zakaat. He also said Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give Zakaat, to do prayer and keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When there is a single star in the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in the Qur’aan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with earth and rise from the west and set at the east. The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else “I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS OR DO NOT ACT UPON IT TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE” If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish will come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be of a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said "KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR” Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person forward it to 40 people, he had 8,000 thousand, take in profit in business. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One kept saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but he never forwards this news, he died as well PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
Even i got them in my hotmail people yust send it to me and i dont even know them

aisha22
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
ok so we realszed it is silly mail n nt true.oh by the way guys ne of u pplz hafiz or anything

minaz
09-09-2005, 08:34 PM
ne of u pplz hafiz or anything
Brother Muezzin

aisha22
09-09-2005, 08:36 PM
huh whats that so u give azaan at the mosque is that correct i was just wondering if ne 1 here was hafiz or alim

minaz
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
lol not I am a Muezzin,

I was answering your question with the answer with the member called "Muezzin"

aisha22
09-09-2005, 08:42 PM
oh lolllz so hes hafiz loll what r u n where r u from i feel funny talking to pplz n i dnt know who they r

minaz
09-09-2005, 08:45 PM
oh no he ain't hafiz,

He's the "anything" part

aisha22
09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
oh ok loll n u didnt ansa the rest loll

Mainul_Islam
09-09-2005, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
oh no he ain't hafiz,

He's the "anything" part
LOL could u be a little more serious next time??? u had me fooled there :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.