/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam :)

amille40
08-31-2007, 09:21 PM
I've been around a bit on these boards but I thought I would take a minute to formally introduce myself to the community I hope to join soon. :)

I am a 20 year old student in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Im studying history and politics, and have a large side interest in religion. As I've posted elsewhere I read a copy of the Qur'an recently and since then have been reading a lot about Islam and finding out what I should do next. This weekend I am trying to go a mosque and talk about reversion.

I'd love to talk to anyone who can offer me up some advise or maybe is at the same stage as myself! I must say, Ive met very few white americans who are interested in Islam. :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey blud.

Im an american Revert to Islam and im intrested in Islam and was and still am. So ask anything yo want k :)

AMERICAN NATION PRIDE!!

'Abd al-Baari
08-31-2007, 09:26 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums bro :)
Hope you have a beneficial stay Inshallah

Mashallah its really cool that your considering reversion...if you have any questions please just ask..Inshallah i'll be able to help

Ma'asslama
:peace:

amille40
08-31-2007, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Hey blud.

Im an american Revert to Islam and im intrested in Islam and was and still am. So ask anything yo want k :)

AMERICAN NATION PRIDE!!
Its great to know there are other ppl out there in the same scenario as me. (not that I thought there were none, but its still nice to hear from one :) )

I'll definitely ask for help or guidance when I need it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Md Mashud
09-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the stay. If you have any questions to ask, please feel free to PM me regarding any issue!

:w:

sevgi
09-01-2007, 02:32 AM
welcome...

enjoy your stay...get posting....no time to lose...

hope LI accomodates u well...

salams.

Abdul-Raouf
09-01-2007, 03:28 AM

Kittygyal
09-01-2007, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amille40
Its great to know there are other ppl out there in the same scenario as me. (not that I thought there were none, but its still nice to hear from one :) )

I'll definitely ask for help or guidance when I need it!
Hi.

Ya man there's quiet a few from USA, were soooo well known :) hehe, ofcourse dude anytime just knock and im be there anytime :thumbs_up

Hope i understand ya lingo tho, coz im a Ghetto LOOOOOOOL.

Areet take care and have fun dude.

Buh Bye

limitless
09-01-2007, 03:19 PM

Welcome To Islamic Forum! I hope you have a great time learning about Islam and its beauty. :D

:w:

snakelegs
09-02-2007, 03:21 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
there are more american reverts than you think - i've run in to quite a few.

*~Sofia~*
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Peace,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a very beneficial stay :)
Explore the forums, take part in the many discussions and do enjoy :D
im sure u will learn alot here, it is a great forum lol and a wide variety of topics are discussed.
Check out the following link, its the 'discover islam' section on this forum (it's prettty gud :thumbs_up) ... :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover-islam/
if u have any questions, ask away, there are so many knowledgable ppl here that wud be more than :D to help u out!

Enjoy ur stay...

Peace out

nadia85
09-02-2007, 07:40 PM
welcome hope u enjoy it here and get the answears ur looking for

Hashim_507
09-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Peace be with you

Welcome to the forum

Al_Imaan
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay. cool...im also from maryland...:D

Samira_01
09-05-2007, 04:54 PM
welcome. hope you enjoy ur stay:)

Peace:peace:

Aisha20
09-06-2007, 03:26 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.