/* */

PDA

View Full Version : big dawah poject want to join?

imran_c
09-07-2005, 01:23 PM
As-salam alaykum dear beloved brothers :brother: and dear beloved sisters :sister:

some people might now that iv started a website to do with islam and to help people with islam www.islaminside.co.uk

i just want to now who actually wants to help me with the site because this will help not onl me but all my brother and sister with islam i want to inshallah be apart of load-islam so basically like harun yahya who has many website that what i basiclaly want to do

like basically this is the main area the forum and load-islam and islam-inside are both like sub directories so people can ask live quesiton on the forum and find info on different topics on these 2 websites?

what do people think

becuase this will make this forum big and better

and more muslim cna join and inshallah people may embrace islam becasue of our work.inshallah

Each good dead is taken in count remeber that brother and sister so inshallahi hope that we do make a community
i want to now who can acttul contribrute on the site and help with the site

like people might say yes i want to help but how :

lik ei might want to make a flash for the islam-inside logo and all that but im not good at that and also with the content that why i ask

please email me islam-inside@hotmail.com

i have aready asked the load-islam big ppl and i have no reply thats why i go to the community for help :D

As-salam alaykum wara matulha May allah guide us all and give us all a place in paradise Ammen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
onemuslima
12-08-2005, 08:50 AM
salam
your website is cool, lot's of nice ideas, but u should add more interactive stuff + multemedia as well as a muslim stories section.
salam

afriend
12-29-2005, 08:10 PM
:sl:

I am actually doing the same thing but i have very limited resources. Also very little knowledge about where to build this site. My current site has a few problems, some people say they can't access the site.

It is: www.fozley.tk

So where did you start building? Did it cost anything?

afriend
12-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Your site is great, even if you have any bad points you can improve it by adding a place where it says 'how can i make this site better?' and then let your visitors comment. That is what I have on my website...well used to have anyway. It is important to be able to take and act upon criticisms.

Loved your site and especially your logo!! Good luck may Allah guide you if it is for the right intention! Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
12-29-2005, 09:00 PM
wow Masha Allah it's. it's very beautiful :)

*Still looking thrugh it*

Makky
12-30-2005, 05:57 AM
InshAllh I'll support you with one of the best quran recitation...you wont be able to get it from any site...

may allah give you ikhlas & reward you more than you expect.

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-30-2005, 11:01 AM
JazakALLAH

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.