/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People from other religions on this forum

Ebtisweetsam
09-01-2007, 09:55 AM
:sl: I just wanted to say i have learnt so much regarding communicating with people from other religions on this forum.
Even though the Mods delete practically half of my comments (PLEASE PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS ONE!), I have learnt that, to do da'wah, u gotta have alot of Patience, and Only Allah SWT can guide a person, we can only encourage that path.
What do you all think?:sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
09-01-2007, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
:sl: I just wanted to say i have learnt so much regarding communicating with people from other religions on this forum.
Even though the Mods delete practically half of my comments (PLEASE PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS ONE!), I have learnt that, to do da'wah, u gotta have alot of Patience, and Only Allah SWT can guide a person, we can only encourage that path.
What do you all think?:sunny:
i agree with u totally on that...

to do dawah is not to go around fist feeding facts...it is to answer politely wen asked, behave in a civil manner as our prophet would, and always always respect opposing or variant views...

aussies are pretty laid back...so u pikd that up pretty good sis.:D

sevgi
09-01-2007, 10:47 AM
if your posts are always deleted...it pretty much means u stray off topic a little too often...

it also depends which thread and section ur in..some of the mods are a tad more observant than others (by observant i mean picky):playing:

na...theyre all gud.just doing their jobs...

like...i know this post will be deleted...:D

but...atleats u would have read it...:happy:

Ebtisweetsam
09-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah Im usually off topic but its the point of da'wah I look at but Alhamdullah, the important thing is Allah knows one's intention when they mention something.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.