/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My hope for you all Ramadan this year

جوري
09-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Probably this is an unnecessary thread? I don't care if it gets erased or there is another like it in existence.. I didn't have time to browse much to see if it is a duplicate?
Anyhow I just wanted to write my hopes this Ramadan for Muslims and the non-Muslim members that I cherish ( like snakey :smile:)
1-I pray that it brings you closer to Allah
2-I pray and hope that it is fulfilling for you all mentally, spiritually, physically, familial(y)
3-I pray that Allah makes your hours of fast easy on you, and those moments when you feel pangs of hunger or thirst, that it draws you closer to people who truly live their life hungry and in need of the most basic of life's sustenance
4-I pray that you grow to love your brothers and sisters.. even though this seems like a very ancillary hope placed here at number 4, I can't tell you how it pains me to browse the forum and find Muslims at each other's throat -- I try for myself not to work me up to such a heightened emotional state when another Muslim makes a comment that I disagree with or that upsets me somehow.. take it as constructive.. take it as a point of view even if you don't agree with it.. If you are a guy shake the hands of your brothers... nod in acceptance to your sisters and vice versa even if in a spiritual sense .. there is no point to all this heatedness and discord amongst ourselves!
5-I pray that Ramadan has a positive impact on this umma and through them may it be a beacon for non-Muslims to take note and learn that such a pillar is meant to draw all of humanity together..
Now for the Non-Muslims
1- I hope you can join us even for a day
2- I pray that God guides each and everyone of you to the path he loves.. the path of the righteous
Ameen Ameen Ameen
peace and :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Md Mashud
09-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Jazakallah Khair, I wish you the same.

InToTheRain
09-01-2007, 08:53 PM
:sl:

AMEEN! Jazak Allah Khair :thumbs_up

Shataan will be gone for 30 days. All that's left is Jihad al-nafs and may we shine by overcoming/containing our desires Insha'Allah.

:w:

Kittygyal
09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
AMIN man!!

same to yo hun :)

do lots of dua'ah for meeeeeeeeeeeeee and my Ummah Wasat.L plzzzzzzz an

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UnknownMuslim
09-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Ameen Ameen!

Pk_#2
09-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Ameen for me!

And Ameen for Snowy! :'( *sowi*

And also Ameen for the Ummah!

And exactly the same...if not MORE for you P.A!!! :D

Intisar
09-02-2007, 09:11 PM
:sl: Ameen to all of your Du'as yaa ukhtee. Take full advantage of Ramadan, the shaitan is locked for 30 days. If you can get through Ramadan, you can get through life insha'allah. Barakallahu Feek yaa ukhtee. :statisfie :)

Khayal
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
:sl:

InshaAllah, & Aameen!!
Same 2 you Sis.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.