/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help

Ummu Sufyaan
09-02-2007, 05:00 AM
:sl:
well the ladies at out local musallah (prayer facility) are really bugging me. they are sooo inconsiderate in that they leave the place a mess. basically they can't look after their kids.
so what i need help with is that can someone give me some info/rewards/benefits to encourage them to clean up after themselves. a couple od sisters plan to l\clean the area, but im so worried that its gonna be fruitless because no one is considerate.
so please help.
jazakallahu khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
09-02-2007, 05:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
well the ladies at out local musallah (prayer facility) are really bugging me. they are sooo inconsiderate in that they leave the place a mess. basically they can't look after their kids.
so what i need help with is that can someone give me some info/rewards/benefits to encourage them to clean up after themselves. a couple od sisters plan to l\clean the area, but im so worried that its gonna be fruitless because no one is considerate.
so please help.
jazakallahu khair.
lol...

i think that maybe u can start off with a roster...get two women (from the regulars) to come in every saturday or something to clean up...and at the end of every three months, u can judge each weeks cleaners efforts and cleanliness and give em a prize...like a competition...

make sense? is it possible?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-02-2007, 06:00 AM
jazakallahu khair. yeah actually it may. i dont know about the prize, but the roster sounds good. i don't want the same ladies cleaning up all the time. i want us either to all go in at once, so that each one of us knows the pain of cleaning so that the next time of one the ladies decided to mess she can think twice and think 'hmmm, yes we did put alot of effort in, maybe i 'll be a little more considerate.' because sis, sometimes you could put in a whole effort towards something. and because that person hasn't seen your or knows the effort and harship you put in, then they're not gonna be that considerate, and its frustrating to see your efforts gone to waste.

sevgi
09-02-2007, 06:31 AM
you could maybe have one big clean up...then every week..different sisters...two at a time or something...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-03-2007, 07:49 AM
anyone else???

IbnAbdulHakim
09-03-2007, 10:49 AM
just remind them about the importance of cleanliness and that if one persons mess disturbs another then that is a sin on the person who created the mess..

S_87
09-03-2007, 01:38 PM

have a big sign about the importance of cleanliness in islam. nothing too long but something short and snappy?

^..sTr!vEr..^
09-03-2007, 01:53 PM
ahan....nothing is fruitless if you are sincere and practising good deeds yourself :)

julie sarri
09-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Umm mihjan she was a black women who lived in madina she was poor and weak.The Prophet was so kind to her altough she was old and weak,she did not exampt herself from serving in the cause of Allah.

She looked after the mosque she was the cleaner she would clean the mosque so muslims could go and worship Allah

Therfor umm mihjan did not belittle to serve as a cleaner in the mosque to make it nice and clean for the memebers she did this job antill her death in the life time of the prophet (saw).

One morning the prophet (saw) didnt see her in the mosque so he asked his companions about her they said she died and was buried then the prophet(saw) asked them to lead him to her grave there he stood to pray the funeral prayer this story is mentioned by al-bukhari on the authority of abu huairah .

abu huairah reported.

"There was a women who was sweeping the mosques once the prophet (saw) missed her .he asked the peopel about her .They said she died" He wounderd why they did not tell him off her death abu hurairah said they might have belittled her the prophet saw)said may you lead me her grave? there he performed the funeral prayer and said "these graves are feeled with darkness and engulf its dwellers but Allah enlightens it by virtue of my prayers
[al-bukhari and muslim)

so cleaning the mosque is importent so much so the prophet (saw) prayed for this women who cleaned the mosque we get rewarded for every little action big or small Allah is all merciful to us Alahamdulillah

Ummu Sufyaan
09-04-2007, 07:05 AM
thanks. so far so good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!