/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need to know

khussein
09-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Assalaam Alikume, is it accepetable to read ,recite, perform duwah using the verses of the HolyQuran ,if true how do you perform these duwahs for example in order to have a job ,or anything that is offcourse good in islam. your bro Hussein

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
09-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Salam brother,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah :)
explore the forums, take part in the discussions and do enjoy!

Regarding ur question.. i think it is permissable to use verses from the quran in du'as. For example.. i once asked for du'as for success and peace of mind, and a brother gave me the following:

Rabbana 'atina mil-ladunka Rahmataw wa hayya lana min amrina rashada

"Our Lord! Bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!"
[18:10]
Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar

"Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire"
[2:201]
As you can see, they are both quoted from the Holy quran, so i guess it is allowed.. and i suppose you say this in the same way you make dua

Some knowlegable people on this may be of more help.. i only know a limited amount. Sorry.. but hope it helps nonetheless... :)

Do you require specific du'as, if so check this link out inshallah

http://makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=35

Any more questons, just ask away, and i'll try to be helpful :D

Enjoy ur stay bro,

w'salam

Al_Imaan
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

------
12-07-2007, 02:33 PM
:salamext:

I think he meant that the non-Muslims might throw them away? If he writes them on paper? Which would be a form of disrespect...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
12-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Salamualikum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!