/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When u felt sadness yesterday

madeenahsh
09-07-2005, 08:11 PM
pause and reflect..

When u felt sadness yesterday , Your Situation dint get any bettetr by you being sad.. did depression change the fact of yesterdays falir or watever happend?
Dont be sad

We Become despondent due to calamity and doing so created additional calamities, eg... We become sad becoz of poverty and this only increased the bitterness of your situation.We becoem glommy because of wat someone said to us, By entering into the mental state, we unwitingingly helped them in their attacks against us ,we become sullen because you expected a particular misfortune and yet in never came pass.
TRULY a Large mansion will not protect you from the effects of depression: and neither will a handssome hub /wife abundant wealth a high position or brilliant children
Dont be sad: sadness causes you to imagine poision when you really are looking at at pure water to see a cactus when you are looking at aluch garden and to feel that you are in an unbearable prison when you are living on a vast and spacious earth
Dont be sad: you have two eyes, two ears,lips,two hands, two legs a tongue, a heart ,peace, safety,and healthy body.
Then which of the favor of Your lord will you both Jin and men deny?
Dont not blindly feel grief, instead make sure you know th value of the thing over which you feel sad.
Your life is the product of your thoughts , the thoughts that you invest in will have indelible effect upon your life, regardless of whether they are happy thoughts or misrable thoughts..
A poet said:
Fear does not fill my heart before the occurence of that which is feard
and I dont become overly distrssed if that event does occur
Dont be sad: for Allah subhanawatallah defends you and the angels ask forgiveness for you :The believers share with you their suppliations in every prayer:The Prophet sallallahu alyhi wasallam will Intercede for the Believers:The Qur'aan is Replete with good promises: and above all is the mercy of He Who Is The Most Mercuful
Allahhu Gafoorul Rahim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
09-27-2007, 03:07 AM
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

-Elle-
09-30-2007, 12:17 AM
jazaka'allah kheir sis for the post:)

Dont be sad: you have two eyes, two ears,lips,two hands, two legs a tongue, a heart ,peace, safety,and healthy body.
you said it perfectly;as my mother always says,health is the most valuable thing in this world,it is the greatest of blessings,and I couldn't agree more.I feel that this quote,by Lucius Annaeus Seneca,fits perfectly,

Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it.
We also need to keep in mind that anything Allah(SWT) does is for a reason,and even though it might not be obvious to us right now,we need to accept it(whatever it may be,sometimes,it can be significantly harder then some other times,and this is where a strong iman shines through).

hmm..this post has rly got me thinking.

:thumbs_up

Md Mashud
09-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Sadness isn't always a bad thing, its a good way to reflect on a situation, or from forecasting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hawaisat
10-05-2007, 11:24 AM
a very valid point something to think about. why cry over spilt milk, clean it up and go buy some more

Protected_Diamond
10-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Subhana' Allah this is the best thing i've read on this forum for ages now. Jazahka Allah for posting

al Amaanah
10-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Masha ALLAH! jazaki Allahu khairan, wallahi I needed this.

Miss Palestine
10-13-2007, 04:34 AM
awwwwwwww....jazki Allahu khairan

shible
10-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Masha Allah

jazaki Allahu khairan

These were one of the best words spoken in the form of a beautiful thread

Thanks for Sharing Sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.