/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a question

ag549
09-04-2007, 08:31 AM
salaam can any one answer the question

i want to read quran and i cant read Arabic very clearly , i have the English translation as well , but when i read quran i dont get that feeling when i read the Arabic one i want to read every day but due to the fact i cant read Arabic i feel guilty ,
thanks
brothers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozeena
09-04-2007, 08:35 AM
salaam bro. why dont you go to classes where they'll teach you how to read the quran properly etc. Do they have any classes like that where you live or at mosque.when youu say clearly do you mean you cant recognise sum words or fluently? or sumfing else?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-04-2007, 08:39 AM
:sl:
well brother, the only thing i can think of is for you to practise to read the quran in arabic. go to a shyakh or just someone who knows arabic really well, and get them to listen to you.
also i suggest for you to listen to others reciting, like a qari, etc. this way, inshallah, you pick up on the words quiker, and therefore recite quicker.
:sl:

snakelegs
09-04-2007, 08:46 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i don't see why you should feel guilty. you can learn.
here's a really good resource for you:
http://wwww.understandquran.com/u/Default.asp
also, we have an arabic section - you can check it out and ask questions there.
there are also web sites where you can read and listen to the qur'an at the same time.
here's one:
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
maybe some one knows of a site where you can read the transliteration of the arabic and listen at the same time.
good luck.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.