/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Hi everyone it looks like i'm the newest member so far not for long im sure ! a bit about myself i'm a 'christian' i was baptised and everything but i haven't been brought up religious at all i discovered islam about 11 months ago and it's stuck with me i believe in it more than anything and i can't wait to convert in a couple of years as im only 15 anyway it's really good to join it's a great site peace : )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-04-2007, 08:45 AM
hey. welcome to the forums.
feel free to ask about anything about islam.
:sl:

snakelegs
09-04-2007, 08:47 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 08:49 AM
thanks alot !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
09-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Hi welcome sis

rozeena
09-04-2007, 09:04 AM
hi sis welcome 2da forum.if you wana ask any questions about islam then feel free to do so as im sure evri1 will help in answering it. at wat age wud u like to covert sis?

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Hey thanks id like to convert when im about 18 or a bit older as i think it would be good to convert when im just starting adulthood i can't wait i'm sooo excited!

Ummu Sufyaan
09-04-2007, 09:12 AM
hi, I dont mean to sound pushy but since your so excited, why dont you just do it now. :)

------
09-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Assalamu Alaykum! (peace be upon u!)

:welcome: to the forum, and most importantly, welcome to Islaam!

Only 15 and want to convert? Allaahu akbar! (Allaah is great)

Take care sis (In Islam we call each other sisters).

If you need any help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :D

EDIT: Convert when you are ready sis :), but now would be a really good time, since you're convinced :)

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 09:26 AM
i don't wanna do it now well i do but it wouldnt be practical i wanna do it when im an adult because then a can start a fresh with it and practise islam properly if you see what i mean

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey rozeena sorry they won't let me send you a private message so i have to send it this way lol no my family aren't religious at all if anything my dad's brought me up not to believe in god and religion is a load of rubbish that's because he was brought up catholic and hated it. I can't actually remember i how got into islam i think i liked arabic songs and started to get into the whole middle east thing then obviously islam is the main religion of the middle east so yeah think it was that but im not sure maybe islam or allah found me!

Ummu Sufyaan
09-04-2007, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blu_eyed_girl
i don't wanna do it now well i do but it wouldnt be practical i wanna do it when im an adult because then a can start a fresh with it and practise islam properly if you see what i mean
so you mean that you want to gain knowledge now so that when you enter adulthood you know what you are doing and what/how to practise.
:sl:

*~Sofia~*
09-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Peace Sis :)

welcome to the LI family :) i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah (god-willing).

Explore the forums, take part in the many discussions and mainly enjoy :D

You might want to check out the following link.. it's the discover islam section on the forum, mite cum in handy :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover-islam/

Any questions sis? jus ask away, there are so many knowledgeable ppl here that wud be more than happy to help a sis out!

Enjoy ur stay...

Peace out

P.s it's gr8 news that u are thinking of converting, i pray that Allah (swt) continues to guide you :D

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 10:03 AM
yep that's right

Pk_#2
09-04-2007, 10:42 AM
hiya blu_eyed_girl :D

Welcome to the forum sis :)

Be good,

rozeena
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by blu_eyed_girl
Hey rozeena sorry they won't let me send you a private message so i have to send it this way lol no my family aren't religious at all if anything my dad's brought me up not to believe in god and religion is a load of rubbish that's because he was brought up catholic and hated it. I can't actually remember i how got into islam i think i liked arabic songs and started to get into the whole middle east thing then obviously islam is the main religion of the middle east so yeah think it was that but im not sure maybe islam or allah found me!
cool.thats reali good. r ur parents cool wid u becoming a muslim? n wud u want to covert soon? as im jus finking we neva know wen were goin to die if u knw wat im sayin. bt its best to do it wen u ready 2.

blu_eyed_girl
09-04-2007, 02:10 PM
no i think my parents wouldn't be happy and my dad would ignore me lol they have no idea about it at the moment but yeah im worried that im gonna die and i won't have converted so i dunno whatever happens, happens.

Abdul-Raouf
09-05-2007, 05:50 AM

Dont Wait... Convert Soon to Islam... :)

skhalid
09-05-2007, 09:17 AM
welcum :)

Samira_01
09-05-2007, 05:00 PM
HI blue eyed gurlll:D

welcome. hope you enjoy && feel free to ask any question u wuld luv to ask..
thats why were here to help

peace:peace:

Aisha20
09-06-2007, 03:27 AM

Al_Imaan
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!