/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Feiz Live!

Umu 'Isa
09-04-2007, 11:45 AM
:salamext:
Sheikh Feiz will be speaking live tomorrow on paltalk, at 12pm London time (9pm Sydney time GMT 10+) on the Virtues of Ramadhaan.. There will be question and answers afterwards!

To get to the room go to Religion & Spirituality >>> Islam >>> 'FaithOverFear'

Insha Allaah i'll see you all there :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
09-04-2007, 11:57 AM
:sl:
Forgot to mention, he will be doing a live lecture every day at that time insha Allaah.

Abu Muhammed
09-04-2007, 07:00 PM

Please will these lectures be recorded for those brothers and sister not able to listen live as time zones vary and some have work/ studies etc?

Jezak'illaah.

:w:

Umu 'Isa
09-05-2007, 12:42 AM
No I don't think they will be, but insha Allaah i'll put it to the sheikh and see what he says.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NobleMuslimUK
09-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Pleas what date exactly?

Umu 'Isa
09-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Its today, so the 5th of September.. and insha Allaah he'll be doing a lecture every day at that time.

NobleMuslimUK
09-05-2007, 03:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
Its today, so the 5th of September.. and insha Allaah he'll be doing a lecture every day at that time.
Jazakallah khair i will try recording it then post it Inshallah.

Umu 'Isa
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Lecture starts in 10 mins!

Pk_#2
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM
how does this work sister,

Paltalk.. isit like msn?

Makky
09-05-2007, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Jazakallah khair i will try recording it then post it Inshallah.
WHERE is it brother?

'Abd-al Latif
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM
this is fiez muhammad the australian brother right??

Abu Muhammed
09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
WHERE is it brother?
Yes Akhee NobleMuslimUK if you could kindly post it then it would be good.
format_quote Originally Posted by nomadicsoul
this is fiez muhammad the australian brother right??
He resided in Australia for a while but has done hijraah to his native land Lebenon.

When is the next lecture planned to be? Will it be tomorrow (Thurs 6th Oct) at 12 pm again?

Umu 'Isa
09-06-2007, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
how does this work sister,

Paltalk.. isit like msn?
Yeah its kinda like MSN, but you really don't go to chat to people one on one if you don't want to. It's more like a whole bunch of chat rooms and people talk on mic and you type in the main text... or you can just sit and listen :D

and the brother had to leave lebanon, he is now in malaysia.

Next lecture will be same time on Friday 9pm GMT 10+ on 'The Fruits of Ramadhaan Part two'

Unfortunately the sheikh last night had very VERY bad connection so it kept cutting throughout the lecture, only afterwards in the questions and answers was it fixed which was a shame. Insha Allaah the brother who recorded it can post it here.

thinkislam78
09-06-2007, 05:36 AM

Jazak Allah Khair sister for the post. :arabic2: I just check world time zone and Sydney is 14 hours ahead of us, so it will be Friday Sep 7th 7:00 AM EST.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/time_....aspx?f=AU-VIC

Pk_#2
09-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Oh seen, jazakillah zaa zu.

NobleMuslimUK
09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thinkislam78

Jazak Allah Khair sister for the post. :arabic2: I just check world time zone and Sydney is 14 hours ahead of us, so it will be Friday Sep 7th 7:00 AM EST.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/time_....aspx?f=AU-VIC
What is that UK time?

Intisar
09-07-2007, 12:36 AM
:sl: That's 7 am here. :confused: :muddlehea I will try my best to get into the room and listen tho insha'allah.

Umu 'Isa
09-07-2007, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
What is that UK time?
That would be 12pm UK time, but I think you guys have jumm'ah then?

Abu Muhammed
09-07-2007, 03:36 AM
That would be 12pm UK time, but I think you guys have jumm'ah then?
Well it is very close to Jummah prayers and other brothers do not have access to internet at work so we really need this to be recorded if possible insha'allaah or we will miss it.

Umu 'Isa
09-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm sure someone will record it. I'm not really sure how to otherwise I would.

Lecture just started

Makky
09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm double clicking on the room but its not working

Umu 'Isa
09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
thats strange, it should of worked. Anyway the Sheikh left. The lecture tonight will be uploaded on to www.kalamullah.com in a few hours (wednesday's lecture won't be because of the poor quality)

Next Lesson will be, 'The Fruits of Ramadhaan Part Three' on monday night 7pm GMT 10+... I think that is 9am London time.

Abu Muhammed
09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
thats strange, it should of worked. Anyway the Sheikh left. The lecture tonight will be uploaded on to www.kalamullah.com in a few hours (wednesday's lecture won't be because of the poor quality)

Next Lesson will be, 'The Fruits of Ramadhaan Part Three' on monday night 7pm GMT 10+... I think that is 9am London time.
Jezak'illaah for this reminder Ukthee Rahmah.

Please let us know also when the next lecture shall be after this.

Umu 'Isa
09-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Sorry brothers and sisters, the time has changed to 9pm GMT 10+ time which is 7am EST and 12pm GMT time.

Umu 'Isa
09-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Last nights lecture was very good masha Allaah. You can download it from www.kalamullah.com insha Allaah.

There was about 70-75 people in the room masha Allaah which is pretty good for a paltalk room :D.. there was a lot of questions, and a lot that didn't get answered because the Sheikh nearly lost his voice :D masha Allaah. May Allaah reward him!

He will be doing some Q&A sessions since so many people have questions throughout Ramadhaan, but he will inform us when insha Allaah.

Abu Muhammed
09-11-2007, 05:15 AM
Last nights lecture was very good masha Allaah. You can download it from www.kalamullah.com insha Allaah.

There was about 70-75 people in the room masha Allaah which is pretty good for a paltalk room :D.. there was a lot of questions, and a lot that didn't get answered because the Sheikh nearly lost his voice :D masha Allaah. May Allaah reward him!

He will be doing some Q&A sessions since so many people have questions throughout Ramadhaan, but he will inform us when insha Allaah.

:sl: Ukthee Rahmah,

Please do let us all know when these Q and A lectures are due to take place insha'allaah.

Ameen to your du'a and jezak'illaah for all this.

Umu 'Isa
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
inshaAllaah the sheikh will be doing another lesson on paltalk called, 'Post Ramadhaan Reminder' on the 27th of October at 7am EST, 12 noon GMT, 7pm Malaysian and 9pm Sydney time.
in the room 'FaithOverFear' in the Islam section.

Umu 'Isa
11-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Sheikh Feiz will be giving a general lesson inshaAllaah on the 1st/2nd of December depending on your part of the world.

Saturday 1st November at 2pm est USA, 6pm UK.. For Malaysia and WA the lesson will be at 2am, QLD 4am and Sydney 5am on Sunday 2nd of December InshaAllaah.

In his room FaithOverFear in the Religion >> Islam section on paltalk inshaAllah.

InshaAllaah i'll see you all there

------
11-30-2007, 09:52 AM

Can u post the lecture here Inshaa Allaah?

Umu 'Isa
11-30-2007, 10:06 AM
:wasalamex
You mean take notes? or the actual recording of it?

------
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM

Any Inshaa Allaah ?

Umu 'Isa
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM
:wasalamex
sure sis insha Allaah

Angelzz
12-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Assalamu alaykum everyone,

Sheikh Feiz is scheduled to be giving a general lesson inshaALLAH in about 2 hrs time and depending on your part of the world the times work out to be Saturday 1st November at 2pm est USA, 6pm UK inshaALLAH. For Malaysia and WA the lesson will be at 2am, QLD 4am and Sydney 5am inshaALLAH on Sunday 2nd of December. In his room FaithOverFear in paltalk.

Just reminding you all inshaAllah.

See you all there

P.S come listen to some of his lectures with us in Unity etihad room inshaAllah

Angelzz
12-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Sheikh feiz will be on in a hr inshaAllah

jzcasejz
12-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Sheikh Feiz will be giving a general lesson inshaAllaah on the 1st/2nd of December depending on your part of the world.

Saturday 1st November at 2pm est USA, 6pm UK.. For Malaysia and WA the lesson will be at 2am, QLD 4am and Sydney 5am on Sunday 2nd of December InshaAllaah.

In his room FaithOverFear in the Religion >> Islam section on paltalk inshaAllah.

InshaAllaah i'll see you all there
Wa'alaykum Salaam

Jazaakillaah Khayr!!!

Angelzz
12-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Faithoverfear room should open soon ppl.

The sheikh is online

Angelzz
12-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Room open and class about to start -- no more updates -- see you there inshaAllah

Angelzz
12-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

Sheikh Feiz will be conducting a question and answer session on Thursday
6th December at 10:30am est USA, 2:30pm Neverlands, 3:30pm UK, 10:30pm Malaysia, and 1:30am Sydney Australia inshaALLAH on paltalk.

See you all there inshaallah.

Wasalaams

Angelzz
12-06-2007, 12:53 PM
sorry guys it seems this session tonight/today has been cancelled.

------
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM

Can u maybe posts notes up from his lecture Inshaa Allaah? sis Angelzz?

Angelzz
12-07-2007, 08:42 AM
inshaAllah sis ill try for the next talk.

Angelzz
01-05-2008, 05:53 AM

Just letting you guys know that sheikh Feiz will be having a open forum session on Sunday 6th of January (thats tomorrow for me) at 5pm Mecca time on Paltalk.

It is in his room FaithoverFear.

Go to Religion and Spirituality Section ---> Islam ---> FaithOverFear.

Open forum means you can ask the sheikh any question and inshaAllah he will answer it for you.

Will let you know if there is any time changes or cancellations, otherwise I'll see you all there inshaAllah.

Angelzz
01-06-2008, 09:46 AM

Just reminding you all -- the open forum on today 5pm mekka time inshaAllah.

Angelzz
01-13-2008, 05:11 AM
Starting on the 27th of January at 5.00pm mecca time Sheikh Feiz will be holding Tawheed classes on Paltalk in his room FaithOverFear.

He will be going through Kitaab at Tawheed by Shaikh Imam Muhammad Abdul-Wahhaab

Here is the link to the online book if any of you dont actually have it

http://islamicweb.com/beliefs/creed/...ahab/index.htm

See you in Class InshaAllah.

Edit:

This will be a proper course with exams and assignments with a certificate issued at the end inshaAllah.

For more information on how to sign up you will need to join the yahoo group below.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FaithOverFear/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.