/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can you deny?

Pk_#2
09-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

The whole universe is in submission to the Creator - the stars that enable us to steer courses and the trees that give us sustenance, shelter and other uses. The world functions only because creation follows preordained patterns. Allah (swt) has appointed humans to be vicegerents on earth. Humans, by virtue of their intelligence are the only creation of Allah to be entrusted with overall responsibility of maintaining planet Earth and being guardians for all creation (both Man and nature) for today and for generations to come.

"O my son! Join not in worship others with Allaah. Verily, joining others in worship with Allaah is the greatest injustice/oppression indeed." 31:13(Luqman’s advice to his son)

When I embraced Islam in 1993, I felt as though I had returned to my Fitra – the natural understanding of my purpose in life and my relationship to the Creator. I found new love in celebrating the innocence of children and the beauty of Allah's creation.- D.W.A

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
09-04-2007, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
DWA - Dawud Wharnsby Ali?

Yeah, AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

If possible, make du'a for me.

jzcasejz
09-04-2007, 03:41 PM
^ I done the 20K business Bro, now it's time for you to complete your part of the deal! :p

Anywayz, Jazaakillaahu Khayr for posting this Sister, I'll make Du'a for you too. :]

Pk_#2
09-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Aww jazakAllah khair akhi :), May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) always keep you smiling, forgive your sins and save you a space in the mahaaaasiv jannah, along with a place for myself, my family, IbnRuwahah and the whole ummah! Ameen (Say Ameen)

:D

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
09-04-2007, 03:48 PM
^ Ameen, ameen, ameen:D

w'salam
x

Khayal
09-08-2007, 05:43 PM
:sl:

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) always keep you smiling, forgive your sins and save you a space in the mahaaaasiv jannah, along with a place for myself, my family, IbnRuwahah and the whole ummah! Ameen (Say Ameen)

InshaAllah & Aameen!!!

Jazaak ALLAH khayr. :)

:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
09-09-2007, 10:26 AM
nice nasheed. Jazakallahu khair.

unknown_JJ
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
ameen^^

like dis..jazakiallah tazz
tc asalamu alaykum

3ARABY_2005
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
jazakumullah khair our sis

kwolney01
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Great video and great message. How wonderful Allah is to let us see this wonderful place only He could create.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.