/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For Ramadan let us help families in Palestine.

Woodrow
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters,

During this time of and the approach of Ramadan, it is fitting we think of Zakat. A very fitting form of Zakat is to help our Brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Because of the current times, it is very difficult for them to get the help they need and it is very necessary that we do to be certain that any help we attempt is truly going to the Brothers and sisters.

There was an earlier thread about this. However the thread became quite jumbled. To be honest, we did not know the best means of collecting donations and be able to verify that they are going to the correct person.

We do know of a family with 13 children. You may have read of the plreas for help posted by Brother Palestinemuslim. That family is still in need. There is an organization that is taking positive steps to help. All of their records are public information and they are thoughtfully checked out by the appropriate agencies here in the US. they do have tax exempt accreditation and any donations through them are tax deductible for USA Income Tax filing. They are headquartered here in Austin and they do have the means of helping people in Palestine. All donations to them go 100% directly to help the people in Palestine. All workers are volunteers and all administrative expenses are either donated or paid for by the volunteers. Donations can be made to them through Paypal, Check, Money order or by Debit card. Donations can be favored for a specific person or cause in Palestine.

To those who wish to help the family Brother Palestine Muslim spoke about, please PM either him or myself for the particulars in how to donate to them..

If you have knowledge of other families you would prefer to help in Palestine, Please post their stories here. But, do not give any personally identifying information in the post. You may PM me and I will give you information as to how to set up a favored donation through PCWF.

If you know of any other verifiable agencies that are helping the people in Palestine please post those also.

The direct links to PCWF are:

http://www.pcwf.org/

http://www.marhabafrompalestine.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
palestinemuslim
09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Palestinian Family cry need help and Relief

in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

“The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things. “ .

I did not find better than words of Allah to begin this message to all my brothers and sisters in islam.

Here is Palestinian family from Gaza – palestine live in camp in Gaza the family live in very very bad conditions and the family do not have income source and as the father of this family is patient .

The family consist of thirteen , the Father is patient and does not work since many years They do not get any help just help of Allah .

The family is registered as very special harship case in the United Nation Agency office in Gaza and in the ministry of social affairs in palestine.

Also the municipality and many companies and others people ask my family to pay more than six thousands dollars fees of electricity and water services and others debts .

the family live in old and small home not appropiate for human living , they need food ,drink and clothes our brothers and sisters in this family need relief and aid quickly .

I ask you with name of Allah the lord of universe to care about this and try to finance and help us as much you can .

my brothers and sisters , please anyone want to sponsor or help this family, please contact me and pm me ,as the sponsorship and help of this family is by palestine children welfare fund in austin , so anyone would like to help this family, just pm me quickly, and i will give him/her address of this family ,until he/she can sponsor and help the family by that foundation.

you can use paypal ,postal order,check favoring to sponsor this family.

so please anyone would like to sponsor or send some money to this family, please pm and contact brother woodrow ,we will give him/her address of the family until he/she can send money to them by the palestine childrens welfare fund in austin

please for more information , you can contact me or contact brother woodrow.

" and they feed for the love of allah, the indigent, the orphan and the captive."

palestinemuslim
09-05-2007, 12:07 PM
the procedures to help and sponsor this palestine family in gaza.

go to the foundation ( Palestine Childrens Welfare Fund ) foundation website

at the left side of the website there is button ( sponsor a child )
click on that button

at the right side of that new page ( child sponsorship program) there is donation ways at the right side.

you can donate online at the website by paypal .

so if you want to sponsor or help the palestine family, you should mention the name of the family in the comments in paypal donation.

so please pm me until i give you the name of the family in gaza.

also you can sponsor or help this family by sending postal order or check favoring to the address of foundation.

Palestine Children’s Welfare Fund
201 W. Stassney # 201
Austin, Texas 78745

but you should mention name of palestine family in the postal order or check favoring.

so please anyone would like to sponsor or help this family ,please pm me until i give you name and address of palestine family in gaza.

Muslim Woman
09-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Salaam/peace;

format_quote Originally Posted by palestinemuslim

click on that button

at the right side of that new page ( child sponsorship program) there is donation ways at the right side.

so if you want to sponsor or help the palestine family, you should mention the name of the family in the comments in paypal donation.

also you can sponsor or help this family by sending postal order or check favoring to the address of foundation.

201 W. Stassney # 201
Austin, Texas 78745

but you should mention name of palestine family in the postal order or check favoring.

so please anyone would like to sponsor or help this family ,please pm me until i give you name and address of palestine family in gaza.

i have collected very little money :(
say only $ 100

should i wait to collect more money or try to send ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-05-2007, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/peace;

i have collected very little money :(
say only $ 100

should i wait to collect more money or try to send ?
This is a very valid questions that applies not only to this but for all charities. It is always best to send what ever you can when you can. Your amount no matter how large or how small will be part of a larger package, your donation may be the amount needed to make it worthwhile for the charity to take immediate action.

May Allah(swt) reward you for your charitable intent and accept this as Zakat.

palestinemuslim
09-05-2007, 01:13 PM
salam alykum ,

may Allah reward u sister and accept that from you ,ameen.
i hope that this be our first donation for our sisters and brothers in palestine.

you can send them sister to the name of that family.

jazakAllah khairan .
may Allah give you and give u more ,ameen and save you and your family and bless your money and your efforts and protect u and your family and support u and guard you and to help u always ,may allah reward u big , and make that in your good ,ameen ameen ameen.

so pm me i will give you name of the palestine family in gaza.

may Allah support and support and support u sister , may Allah give u all ur wishes and hopes in your life and in the doomsday .

Muslim Woman
09-05-2007, 04:12 PM
salaam/peace;

now what to do ? I never send money to Palestine . InshaAllah , will try to send money to this add ?

201 W. Stassney # 201
Austin, Texas 78745

Woodrow
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
salaam/peace;

now what to do ? I never send money to Palestine . InshaAllah , will try to send money to this add ?

201 W. Stassney # 201
Austin, Texas 78745
You can find how to send a donation by mail or by Paypal at this link.

To favor the donation for this particular family you will need to put the family name on the check, or type it in the comments on Paypal. If you PM me I will send you the family's name.

Muslim Woman
09-06-2007, 01:24 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
You can find how to send a donation by mail or by Paypal at this link.

i just had a quick look ..did not find how to send money by mail. Can u post the info here pl ? Thanks

Muslim Woman
09-06-2007, 02:02 AM

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

(May the peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty be upon you)

I don’t have any account in foreign bank or don’t have paypal.

I was thinking an alternate :

if anybody can pay through paypal or any other way & I give equivalent money here in an orphanage home on behalf of who pays …how about that ?

That will be much easier . Or any other easy solution ?

verses we all need for this life & the hereafter

'Did you think that We had created you without any purpose and that you would never return to us (for accountability)?'

-Quran (23:115)

Woodrow
09-15-2007, 01:18 PM
There is now a Banner ad for PCWF on the top of the forum. Those wishing to donate to a specific family may do so through them.

PCWF has fully public records and may be checked and verified by any person wishing to do so.

Woodrow
09-15-2007, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by palestinemuslim

click on that button

201 W. Stassney # 201
Austin, Texas 78745

PCWF has set up a favored account for this family. the account name is:

mohammed kaid mohammed

To make any donations specificaly for this family put that name in the comments on paypal payments or on the check in the for: space

Woodrow
09-15-2007, 06:57 PM
:sl:

although the intent of this thread is good. I am getting some reports that it is not being used properly and some members have reported unwanted PMs and emails solicitating donations.

The thread is being closed any questions regarding any specific families in Palestine please PM me regarding that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.