/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaytan has taken over me

Hatrickjerry
09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Ive lost the plot, i do un islamic things. Dont read namaaz or anything, astaghfirullah Hell is awaiting me. im powereless, half dead, Ruined :cry: what can i do to escape from shaytan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
09-06-2007, 10:39 AM
:salamext:

Could you maybe expand a bit more on what's bothering you?

Btw, it is NEVER too late for repentance.

Question: I need to know if someone did kabaa’er (big sins) in their life, lots of them, then knew he was wrong and stopped them all. He felt sorry and repented.

Would he still have to pay back on Judgment Day?
Would performing hajj (Pilgrimage to Makkah) erase all the past?
Will all past mistakes not be written?

Thank you

Answer: Repenting Grave Sins

IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2007, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatrickjerry
Ive lost the plot,
i'll be the judge of that!!!

i do un islamic things.
so do we all

Dont read namaaz or anything,
whoah thats bad :offended: but hey you can always climb back on tracK! No worries !!

astaghfirullah Hell is awaiting me.
says who? did Allah send someone to tell you that? if not then DONT SAY SO! DONT EVER DESPAIR OF ALLAH!! ALLAHS MErCY IS GREATER THEN ALL YOUR SINS!

im powereless, half dead, Ruined :cry: what can i do to escape from shaytan
seek refuge in Allah , read ayatul kursi a lot, recite adhan in ur house, be a good muslim :)

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

AnonymousPoster
09-06-2007, 02:34 PM
:wasalamex

what can i do to escape from shaytan

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
seek refuge in Allah , read ayatul kursi a lot, recite adhan in ur house, be a good muslim :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2007, 02:37 PM
^ jazakAllah khair, i loved those! im going to steal the hazrat umar one

tryinghard
09-06-2007, 03:09 PM
:sl: I used to be like that in the sense that I never prayed nor read the Quran. I knew that I was drifting away from the path of Islam, but I comforted myself by saying that I'm young and I have time to change. In retrospect, I realized how foolish I was. Only Allah SWT knows how long my life is and what i regard as youth may be the middle or end of my life term. I used to tell myself until I have a desire to pray, but then I'd get lazy or busy in other things. You really just have to start praying and reading Quran first. Just make yourself do these things even if you feel lazy, and you will realize via reading the Quran how important and necessary it is to be a good Muslim. Good luck!

And to the person who was asking about repentance for past sins, I do not have a definite answer to that, but we all know that Allah SWT is all-forgiving, and that He will forgive our sins if we sincerely repent and make an effort to not do them again. Any one have any Quranic evidence to back this up? Thank you. :w:

------
09-06-2007, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:wasalamex

etc etc

y didnt u just post from ur own account? :-\

Md Mashud
09-06-2007, 03:23 PM
It seems that your imaan is weakening. What recent events has occured that could result in this drop?

anonymous
09-07-2007, 06:46 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(..I lost the plot ages ago...Swer down its hard making changes buh if yu got anough faith in yourself then let Allah be your guide :( Tc may allah giv us all hidaayah :w:

InToTheRain
09-07-2007, 08:58 PM
:sl:

Whoah bro, Eez on yourself there :eek:

I coudn't help but notice how strongly you were condeming yourself :O
Man there is way too much despair in you. Remember that Allah(SWT) Mercy precedes his wrath. So have hope in his THE MOST MERCIFUL. It looks to me like your sincerely regretting and coming for advice for the sake of Allah(SWT) is a good sign that you are not taken over by Shayten just yet :)

Hope and fear are like the two wings of a bird, when its flying straight to its destination (Jannah Insha'Allah :) ). If one wing, or if both wings fail, it dies.-
Ab'ul Qasim Al Quraishi

Re.TiReD
09-08-2007, 02:45 PM

As long as shaytaan is trying to lead manking astray, there will come a point in all our lives when we will feel that our Imaan is at our lowest...

BUT....as long as we have the power of prayer, Du'aa---> the weapon of a believer, we'll never fail Insha'Allah.

Pray this--> laa ilaaha illa anta subhanaka inni kunti minadh'dhaalimeen. Its the Du'aa of yunus (AS) and the Du'aa for repentance. May Allah have mercy on you. Ameen

Re.TiReD
09-08-2007, 02:47 PM
sorry, I meant 'mankind' astray...

Intisar
09-08-2007, 06:17 PM
:sl: Don't be so down on yourself, there is hope. Seek refuge in Allah Al-mighty and read the Quran nightly; it boosts your imaan up. After performing a prayer, Ask Allah(SWT) for forgiveness and to increase your imaan so that you can serve him rightly. To escape from shaytaan, get an alarm clock and set the time for when Fajr will be (it's easy to miss that prayer) and like I said before read the Quran every single day. Ramadan is coming up so prepare yourself for it by obstaining from everything prohibited by Allah before Ramadan actually occurs so that it will be easy on you insha'allah. :) Pray every single prayer and surround yourself with good Muslims, it will be good for you because you will start noticing their good behaviour rubbing off on you.

Woodrow
09-08-2007, 06:29 PM

Believe me none of us living today has any need of Shaytan to earn our way into hellfire. The most pious man living today would go to hellfire if Allah(swt) does not grant him mercy and forgiveness.

Simply we are all destined for hellfire, it is only what we do from this moment until our last breath that will allow us to be Granted Allah's(swt) Mercy.

Right this moment is the time to ask Allah(swt) for mercy and forgiveness and then lead the remainder of our lives in a manner that reflects we are truly repentent.

Do not wait for tomorrow. All humans are never more then one heart beat away from death. Age and health make no difference. You are no further from death then I am and I am probably 50 years older then you. You may be as close to your last heart beat as I am.

kwolney01
09-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Pray to Allah for repentance. Ramadan is coming soon and that will be a great time to strengthen your faith in Allah. Remember Allah is all Merciful.. I wish you the best...

Sheba
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Dont give up, that's EXACTLY what Satan wants. Don't feel bad about what you dont do....just take 1 day at a time and look at what you CAN do and DO IT. Dont wait until tomorrow, dont wait until ramadan..start today with something.

Try taking some time to yourself to talk to God in the form of meditation. By talking your feeling out loud to God and asking for his help and guidance. The best time to do this maybe at night when you have time to yourself.

We all go through this at one time or another and with God's help you will find your way back to His path. If slowly at first, still back to His path.

Remember it's Satan's job to take us away from God, to make us think we are not worthy of God's love and forgiveness. Seek help through prayer and make today the first day of your life with God.

One with God is a majority.

Kittygyal
09-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Just do dua'ah for me and your self

peacechaser
09-09-2007, 06:22 AM

may allah giv us all hidaayah
Yes, may hidaayah always guide you and us all, ameen.

:w:

AnonymousPoster
09-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Shaytan has taken over you because you have allowed him, the weaker your iman the stronger the shaytan.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2007, 11:57 AM
the only way to really get over this is to minimalise the sinning AND increase prayer at the same time.

these two will definitly aid you, if you dont do this then its unlikely your emaan will rise again im afraid..

Hatrickjerry
11-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Ive lost the plot, i do un islamic things. Dont read namaaz or anything, astaghfirullah Hell is awaiting me. im powereless, half dead, Ruined :cry: what can i do to escape from shaytan
One year on and still the same

Yes i had a good few weeks (in a year!) in which i actually believed i was back on track but i am back to being the most disgraceful human being on the earth.

For some reason i end up commiting digusting sin, the Zina of the eyes and i cannot stop it.

sometimes i wish i was never born, sometimes i wish i was dead and sometimes i wish Allah swt would just put me out of my misery and throw me in hell fire.

:cry:imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.