/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hanah R.I.P :(

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 07:39 PM
:sl:

just found out 20mins ago my BEST friend has died just today!! :cry: :cry:
Why is this happning to me! She was the ONLY best mate i trusted! Always there for me!! I love'd her!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

She was my BEST EVER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Her name is Hanah (Christain), One of the funniest joker, Always made me smile when im down, Cared about others, Always come to ma house if not then we would talk at night for soo many longs, She fancied my American blud, She would always think she's fat, Hanah always used to say she's going to steal my cat one day as a joke, she wanted to go with me to U.S.A, She was my sister as i don't have any!!

WHO HAVE I GOT NOW!!. I HAVE NO MOM, NO PA, AND NOW MY BEST BEST MATE GONE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
09-05-2007, 07:45 PM
:w: :confused: That's such sad news to hear, RIP to her.

^..sTr!vEr..^
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM
sad...have patience sis..inshAllah you will be fine..

glo
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
That's sad news, Kitty! You must be devastated. :cry:

May she rest in God's peace, and may her family and friends find comfort and support at this difficult time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Sister..
I can't begin to console you.. but I know too well what it means to lose someone you love.. except I lost 5 and within months of each other... each one struck me beyond words, or description, it would be reducing in worth to render in meaningless words just what they meant to me-- or what a void and horrid feelings they'd left me with.. there is nothing that anyone can say, do, or undo.. It takes a piece of your heart and soul but ultimately death is but a reminder that we are here on a journey and at the end of it is the 'rafeeq al a3la'a'--- we are all boarding the same train sister, we merely get off at different stops.
Rather than keep your hurt inside and let it anguish you, share your bereavement with your brothers and sisters here.. as I am sure they all care for you very much...
You don't have one friend.. you have a sister and brotherhood who wish very much to support you through this..
Hang tough, Allah will replace all this hurt with the warmth of good memories.

Tell us about your friend and why she was special to you.. she must have been very special indeed to have won your friendship sis....
:w:

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Hanah was the only one who took the step to stop drinking and smoking because i told her if you going to hang out with me you can not do these stuff!! As a christain she left these as she did have little alcohol but not as much as before!!
She was really close to me and my cousin brother, she loved him (Mathew) and wanted to have long life with him!!
Hanah always used to sit down on grass and tell me how much she loves Mathew :(.
She never argued or fighted with any1. Was the only one daughter and one child!!!! :(

Hanah was the only person who sat down with me when i took my shadah, she was soo happy for me and she would call me JOJO JUNIOR!! :cry:

Hanah would text me weird text messages about her self getting fat, i would always shout at her. WHY DID I SHOUT AT HER!! HOW DID I KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME ALL BEHIND!!

she understood me alot and always would cuddle me and lend me her shoulder!!
Hanah always love'd my eyes and ma dimples, Hanah always would say she wants to swop!!

WHY DID I HURT HER!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

the funeral prayer is 2moro but the funeral buryin is not 2moro and i don't care even tho im disabled i will go on wheelchair but im gnna go!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

who is gonna make me laugh life Hanah?!! who is going to be there for me?? who is going to say 'i love you jojo joniuor!! WHO!!

why did she leve me all alone!!! :(

just lisnin to this http://youtube.com/watch?v=vVG6uW9gN...elated&search=

if any1 has any calm reciations please snedme them i need the right now before i turn out doing something bad :(

PLz do dua plz ppl

جوري
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
How did she pass away sister? was she ill?
I think she felt much love from you, as you from her...
A bit of you has parted with her and she has left you a great deal of herself.

We are all here for you
we love you JOJO junior

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 08:19 PM
she was fine i swear she was fine. She spoke to me earlier durning the day!! i swear she did!

Her mom called me and was very upset she wouldn't talk or ANYTHING!!! she got me worried soo much!! Then her cousin took the cell and told me H (HANAH) has gone!!! I WAS EFFIN SHOCKED AND TOLD THEM STOP LYIN!!!

I SWEAR SHE WAS ALRIGHT I KNOW SHE HASN'T GONE HOW COULD SHE!! SHE WAS TALKIN TO ME EALIER!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

it's out of sudden death!! :(

جوري
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

here is one of my favorite short suras it always brings me comfort

1) CONSIDER the bright morning hours, وَالضُّحَى {1}

(2) and the night when it grows still and dark.*وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى {2

* The expression "bright morning hours" symbolizes the few and widely-spaced periods of happiness in human life, as contrasted with the much greater length of "the night when it grows still and dark", i.e., the extended periods of sorrow or suffering that, as a rule, overshadow man's existence in this world (cf. 90 : 4).

The further implication is that, as sure as morning follows night, God's mercy is bound to lighten every suffering, either in this world or in the life to come - for God has "willed upon Himself the law of grace and mercy" (6:12 and 54).

(3) Thy Sustainer has not forsaken thee, nor does He scorn thee:*

مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى {3}

(4) for, indeed, the life to come will be better for thee than this earlier part [of thy life]! وَلَلْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لَّكَ مِنَ الْأُولَى {4}

(5) And, indeed, in time will thy Sustainer grant thee [what thy heart desires], and thou shalt be pleased. وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَى {5}

6) Has He not found thee an orphan, and given thee shelter?*أَلَمْ يَجِدْكَ يَتِيمًا فَآوَى {6
(7) And found thee lost on thy way, and guided thee? وَوَجَدَكَ ضَالًّا فَهَدَى {7

8) And found thee in want, and given thee sufficiency? 8وَوَجَدَكَ عَائِلًا فَأَغْنَى {

(9) Therefore, the orphan shalt thou never wrong, فَأَمَّا الْيَتِيمَ فَلَا تَقْهَرْ {9

(10) and him that seeks [thy] help shalt thou never chide,*وَأَمَّا السَّائِلَ فَلَا تَنْهَرْ {

*The term sa'il denotes" literally, "one who asks", which signifies not only a "beggar" but anyone who asks for help in a difficult situation, whether physical or moral, or even for enlightenment.

Pk_#2
09-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon,

das so sad :( :'(

I'm so sorry,

^^ jazakiAllahu khair P.A

IbnAbdulHakim
09-05-2007, 08:31 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

i know its easy to say this, and may Allah forgive me if i am not compassionate, but try to remember Ayyub Alaihissalaam at this moment who had lost his wives and sons within a few moments, who lost his health and wealth within another few moments, and who still remained patient. My sister try to remember the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam when in those two months when he lost his uncle and his wife. the year of sadness...

To Allah is all return, we'll all go one day. And this dunya is a prison for us, we are here temporarily, just be patient inshaAllah.

may Allah grant you sabr! may he replace you with better then you had (dont think this is impossible, remember umm salamah... she made this dua and got our beloved nabi sallallahi alaihi wasallaam as a husband :) )

Abdul-Raouf
09-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Thats sad... sister.. be patient...

Think ALLAH....do dhikr/zhikr.... it will give u a peaceful heart... only he can solve ur problems and make ur heart strong...

( When doing dhikr... u jus concentrate and think of ALLAHS creations..the sky..the flowers etc..etc....... and some incidents-miracles.. like eg:like the splittin of moon, splitttin of water-during Prophet Moosa (AS), ......
I recommend this becos of my own experience... believe me ... u wont know how the time passes ... u will feel that HE is there to help you....
... i cant explain it clearly.. but it will give u immense peace...)

Tania
09-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Rest in peace
You have to stay strong sis.

Malaikah
09-06-2007, 11:23 AM

A verse from the Quran, I don't know which chapter it is though: "Be patient, verily Allah is with the patient".

May Allah ease your suffering sis. :)

Salaam
09-06-2007, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
RIP to her.
:heated: :thumbs_do

even though she was your best friend, but she died as a kaffir, so we know where she will end up. there should be no sympathy for her, according to our beliefs.

m102313
09-06-2007, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam

even though she was your best friend, but she died as a kaffir, so we know where she will end up. there should be no sympathy for her, according to our beliefs.
RIP Hanah :laugh:

We shouldn't always look at the bad side of it. That's where our job comes in, we didn't try our best to convince her about Islam.

H4RUN
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Inalilhai wa'ina'ilahi raji'un

I display my condolences, so sudden! I can't imagine how your feeling right now, no one can, we're all different individuals.
Just have sabr, i know at times it'll feel like everthing around is crashing down, and why is it all happening to you...

As easy as it is to say....this life is a test, if there was no test, there would be no point in life here.
Head up, chin up! Think of the good ol' days.

take it easy

poga
09-06-2007, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

just found out 20mins ago my BEST friend has died just today!! :cry: :cry:
Why is this happning to me! She was the ONLY best mate i trusted! Always there for me!! I love'd her!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

She was my BEST EVER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Her name is Hanah (Christain), One of the funniest joker, Always made me smile when im down, Cared about others, Always come to ma house if not then we would talk at night for soo many longs, She fancied my American blud, She would always think she's fat, Hanah always used to say she's going to steal my cat one day as a joke, she wanted to go with me to U.S.A, She was my sister as i don't have any!!

WHO HAVE I GOT NOW!!. I HAVE NO MOM, NO PA, AND NOW MY BEST BEST MATE GONE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:sl: BISMILLAH

Poga Humayun Dundiwala

He was with me yesterday
I will be with him tomorrow
In between dangling pendulum of pleasure
That separates us
Is called now
One breath in one breath out
No one knows how

from SWEETSWORDS 43 [ R.I.P ]:w:

i wrote this poem when my father died in 1988
hope you will find some peace in it

poga
09-06-2007, 01:17 PM

get lost with your fatwah, uncalled for at this time.

Pk_#2
09-06-2007, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by poga
get lost with your fatwah you peace of sh*t
:D

Nice poem, sorry about your poppa :laugh:

The_Prince
09-06-2007, 02:32 PM

dude you really look silly saying this no offense, but keep your comments like this to yourself plz, let the muslimah mourn she doesnt need such comments.

there is a time and place for everything and this isnt the place for your stupid fatwa, the prophet Muhammad even felt sympathy for his uncle did you forget that? the prophet even felt sympathy for his mother, and his fellow pagans, did you forget that as well?

Woodrow
09-06-2007, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
dude you really look silly saying this no offense, but keep your comments like this to yourself plz, let the muslimah mourn she doesnt need such comments.

there is a time and place for everything and this isnt the place for your stupid fatwa, the prophet Muhammad even felt sympathy for his uncle did you forget that? the prophet even felt sympathy for his mother, and his fellow pagans, did you forget that as well?

Excellent reminder Prince.

00:00
09-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Inalilhai wa'ina'ilahi raji'un - To Allah we belong & To Allah We Return.

She sounded like a wonderful person,although she was not a Muslim she had the heart of a Muslim. R.I.P.

Khayal
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM

That's really sad to hear about your friend, don't worry dear Sis, May ALLAH SWT ease your suffering dear, InshaAllah.

Haidar_Abbas
09-06-2007, 05:40 PM
:sl: , sabr sister Allah(SWT) is with you and all the mu'minoon alhamdulillah and He(SWT) is the best of companions alhamdulillah :sl:

------
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
:salamext:

To Allaah we belong and to Him we shall return.

Sister, it must be a very difficult time for you right now. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Everyone says, 'Have Sabr', I guess I will say the same thing, BUT I know its easier said than done.

Kittygyal
09-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I did go to Hanah's green house where we had to be silence for 3mins and perform a prayer along with leave flowers and cards or anything that was a memory! It was upsetting as mad :( I miss H. :cry: She was the only one. All night i was waiting for her call but no she never called me. H has gone :( :(
The funeral is on Tuesday

Salaam.. she was a christain but she was the BEST ever sister and my BEST blud who was always there for me!! you dn't understand so leve me alone!!!

'Abd al-Baari
09-06-2007, 06:47 PM

Just wanted to say something sis..but didn't really know what to :(
May Allah forgive her..and grant you and her Sabr..Ameen

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Inna lilahe wa inna illahi raji'un

sorry to hear about your bad news, I remember hearing about the time your mother past away aswell...May Allah give you sabr.

deen_2007
09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Inna lilahe wa inna illahi raji'un

im really sorry sister....but have sabr and remember we all haev to eave this world one day...

if you dnt mind ...may i ask...how did she pass away? from reading all your posts it seems as though it was all sudden.....

muslim_rose18
09-06-2007, 08:31 PM

my prayers and dua's are with you at this sad moment..sis, i'm in the same situation as you right now, my best friend is very ill and is in the hospital as we speak...her situation is unknown, all the news ive been given is, her health is getting worse :cry:

and subhanAllah, i can relate to you're sad story. you see my friend and me were chatting online, she seemed perfectly fine, although she did complain she was getting ill for the past 2 weeks...but what i'm trying to say is, she to was talking to me, and the next thing i knw is, i get a text message from her sister telling me she is at the hospital and is critically ill...:cry:

sis dua for her is the only thing that is keeping me going, and you should do the same...

brothers and sisters please make dua for my sister in islam...jazakhAllah khair

Maarya
09-06-2007, 08:44 PM
i'm so sorry to hear that.

i dont know what to say.
we're all here for you and you're in our thoughts and du'a. always.
make sure you take care of yourself as i know how at time likes these we forget about ourselves and make ourselves suffer.

Kittygyal
09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Funeral on Monday

Al_Imaan
09-08-2007, 10:42 PM

im so sorry to hear that hun.....may she rest in peace....may Allah give you strength and patience....if you need anyone to talk to, you know im always here for you....

poga
09-09-2007, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Funeral on Monday
:sl: now you need to ask some one are muslim allowed to attend none muslim funeral:w:

H4RUN
09-09-2007, 02:08 PM
^ to pay your respects, so long as you don't do what is against your religion, then it cant be wrong...

Ofcourse things like , bread and wine are representing what the Christians believe, hence a Muslim shouldnt join, 'duh' comes to mind...

Kittygyal
09-10-2007, 04:26 PM
salamualikum

Okay as a muslim one shoul not attend a non-muslim funeral, but i did not drink or anything all i went for is just to see my best friend grave and shed some tears along with love. That was my final day/time i saw Hanah.

The funeral was tearful indeed because she was the one child, may god forgive Hanah for her wrong doings and rest Hanah in peace.
She was one of the best christain i've ever known, goes along with everyone no matter who it is. Now that Hanah gone i think the beat thing i can do is just remember the good times and shed some few tears whilst remembering everything me and Hanah did.

I would like this thread to close now and just remember Hanah in yo thoughts.

Many thnaks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!