/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nasheed request???..

Helena
09-05-2007, 09:27 PM
:sl:

Hope you receive this in good health and high emaan inshAllah...:D :D :D ...

After along time..am creating a thread....so make moi..:D ..:D .:D ..inshAllah..

soo down to business...my fellow akhis and ukhtees....:coolious: ..

anybody got Hassen Rasool albulm called 'spiritual high' and i am in love with this nasheed..

check it out inshAllah...

http://www.nasheedshop.com/prod.php?pc=HS-001

click on the last track...salawat...

anybody......:p

...:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-05-2007, 09:42 PM
jazakillah khair. i enjoyed the recitations a lot Alhamdulillah

Helena
09-05-2007, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
jazakillah khair. i enjoyed the recitations a lot Alhamdulillah

am glad to hear that......:D ...

:hmm: ....have u got his album or any site that i can download it from?....:( ...:happy: ..

Helena
09-08-2007, 08:14 PM
oh come on ukhtees/akhis.....this particular nasheed stole my heart.....:coolious: ..

someone must have it? or know where i can download it from? :-\ ....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
09-10-2007, 11:50 AM
....anyways..alhamdulilah have got the albulm....:D :D ....

so aurevoir...

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2007, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Helena
:hmm: ....have u got his album or any site that i can download it from?....:( ...:happy: ..
why not buy it if you like it, perhaps the beautiful brother will then recite more for us in the future? :)

Helena
09-10-2007, 12:01 PM
we had this discussion yesterday...:coolious: ....:rollseyes ....

..its a very diff atmosphere in LI..:rollseyes ..:rollseyes ...

why do users create sites that enables people to download? it shud be suspended/closed....it attracts/ or provides people to use this chance...^o) ...

Also in some bookshops...employers/production peeps copy albums and distribute it? even though it appears to look dodgy( spelling error)....original copy is best for ur money...alhamdulilah...

and plus why CDs are too expensive..... Cds are never below £10...

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2007, 12:03 PM
^ if you analyse my post again you'll see that i was simply making a suggestion. I just thought it would be better for you to support the brother so he can make more inshaAllah.

for real if i done quran recitation then i wouldnt copyright it, i would spread it as far and wide as i can but in the case that it is copyrighted i think as muslims we should support them? :)

Helena
09-10-2007, 12:17 PM
oui monsieur....analysed ur text......it is the continuation of yesterdays discussion....:D ...

..:rollseyes ..i agree with ur statement/im not denying it all...:rollseyes ...

i am a 'nasheeholic'....meaning buying/listening to nasheeds/Quranic recitation....

...bought 20+ ( spent £200 on Cd's only) Cd's..piled away ( top of my Hi-fi system).....

jazakillahu'kairan for suggesting ur ideas( i am aware of that, since i joined this forum and others..became aware of download section)...

....messages are always understood one way..e.g i understood ur view...my views are clearly not taken in account/before it was...now...things have changed..Allahu'Al'aam....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.