/* */

PDA

View Full Version : * Emaan of ALLAH's creations *

Abdul-Raouf
09-06-2007, 04:35 AM
ONLY MUSLIMS REPLY

* Emaan of ALLAH's creations

(This is my own analysis... Is my analysis correct?)
* Emaan of Malak's/Angels is at the highest level from the time they are created.

(Their graph is always peak.. )

* Emaan of the Prophets(peace be upon them) raise from low level and reach the peak... and thenafter they dont go down...

(Their graph reaches peak .. even better than every other creations.. they reach levels above the Malaks/Angels)

* Emaan of the normal human beings(we muslims)... go up and down... up and down.. ...its doesn always stay at the highest level... So we are like that...
In order to be in full charge(at highest level) we need to recharge ourself correctly.. consistently..with full precision...
by being in Ibadhath..

(Our graph is up and down.. inconsistent... )

May ALLAH guide us all.. and keep our Eemaan at the best level forever.. Ameen !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Md Mashud
09-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Iman (Arabic: إيمان) is an Islamic term, literally meaning "belief" or "faith", and lexically meaning affirmation and confirmation in the heart.

I don't know if angels have imaan - as they do not have free will and are on the command of God fully without distortion. (If anyone knows otherwise please correct me)

As for Prophets, yes they maintain the highest imaan as they would be in direct contact with Allah.

As for humans, we usually do fluctuate in our imaan, depending on our life habits. Some people have kept it high constantly while others similarly never raise their low imaan by abandoning practice.. The majority (of our time) imo fall into either the latter and the fluctating model. Imaan is determined by faith and then awareness of God (which could be seen as the recharger).

Jazakallah khair for sharing.

syilla
09-06-2007, 04:46 AM
:salamext: akhee

I'm not sure whether it is correct or not.

But IMHO i think it is acceptable... :)

Ummu Sufyaan
09-07-2007, 03:47 AM
:sl:
Brother where did you get this information from, or is this just something that you assume, and you want others to confirm it??
I have a rough idea about he iman of humans (i wont say anythign though, as im not sure), as for the Prohets and the Angels (aleyhimul salaam) I dont have a clue.
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.