/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who ends up with who in Jannah

Humairah
09-06-2007, 03:21 PM
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

sorry if this a daft question.
but i was just wondering.. ok say if someones husband dies and they re-marry and all three of them end up in jannah. which brother gets the wife? :?

and brothers that marry more the once, what if both of the wives or three of them or whatever it may be, want to spend eternity with him. do they have to share him again in jannah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2007, 03:44 PM
^ will you be satisfied with the answer "Allah knows best?" :)

i know that in ibn katheers al bidaaya wannihayaa it is stated that the men will get two wives of the women of earth, but we leave it at "Allah knows best" as to who those wives are.

contentment is from Allah

Md Mashud
09-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Its hard to grasp this because, Heaven, is nothing like Earth, there is not the same limit or restrictions as Earth. It would be infinitly impossible to understand how it will work in Heaven - that is the systems, the nature in the paradise.

What we know is, as our prophet :saw: had said, that you will be with those who you loved.

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Well we also know that every1 will be happy in Jannah, no jealousy, anger etc...

So what ever it is, every1 will be content

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
:salamext:

"The Prophet (SAW) said: 'The women in heaven will be with the husband she was married to last.'"

I've heard a hadith, that is why the Prophet SAW told Aisha RA not to marry after he passed away.

Allaahu A'alim.

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

"The Prophet (SAW) said: 'The women in heaven will be with the husband she was married to last.'"
Now you mention it, i have heard this also....

Humairah
09-06-2007, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ will you be satisfied with the answer "Allah knows best?" :)

i know that in ibn katheers al bidaaya wannihayaa it is stated that the men will get two wives of the women of earth, but we leave it at "Allah knows best" as to who those wives are.

contentment is from Allah

lol i'm just curious that's all.

i met a sister recently, she's related to my sisters inlaws. her husband died when she was only 20 :(. two years later she got married again to her brother in law. from what i heard, her first husband was very pleased with her and loved her very much and so does her current husband.
so this just got me thinking about this..

------
09-06-2007, 04:48 PM

As I said, refer to the hadith in my above post, but Allaahu Aalim. (Allaah knows best)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2007, 05:39 PM
^ sis none of the ummahatul mu'mineen (mothers of the believers, ie wives of the prophets) married again after our beloved nabi sallallahi alaihi wasallaam

------
09-06-2007, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ sis none of the ummahatul mu'mineen (mothers of the believers, ie wives of the prophets) married again after our beloved nabi sallallahi alaihi wasallaam

Thats what I said lol.

I've heard a hadith, that is why the Prophet SAW told Aisha RA not to marry after he passed away.

piXie
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM
:sl:

what if a woman doesn't like her Last Husband as much as the first one ? :?

I heard that she will be allowed to choose, and that her choice will be the husband who was more pious.

Need to Find the Hadith tho :blind:

------
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM

If people can clear this matter up by providing a fatwa from somewhere or a hadith Inshaa Allaah...

ummzayd
11-17-2007, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Allaahu A'alim.

the prohibition on the Prophet's (pbuh) wives remarrying after his death is found in the qur'an:

"nor is it right for you.......that you should marry his widows after him at any time. truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity." 33:53

and in another recent thread (but I'm sorry I can't remember which) there was detailed evidence that the woman who was married more than once will be asked on entering Jannah which husband she wants to be with, and she will choose the one who had the best manners towards her. makes sense, no? if I find it I will post a link insha'Allah (well if I can do such a technically advanced thing lol).

:w:

Malaikah
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM

As far as I know there is a difference of opinion on the matter.

aqsakhan
11-17-2007, 03:03 PM
ALLAHU ALIM he knows better and best so need'nt discuss about with whom she will be.she will b with someone whom ALLAH swt wants her to be with no doubt
dont think just work on it u will get best inshahallah

ummAbdillah
11-17-2007, 07:33 PM

If a woman marries more than one husband, which one will she be with in Paradise?

“And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world); rivers flowing under them, and they will say: ‘All the praises and thanks be to Allaah, Who has guided us to this, and never could we have found guidance, were it not that Allaah had guided us! Indeed, the Messengers of our Lord did come with the truth.’ And it will be cried out to them: ‘This is the Paradise which you have inherited for what you used to do’”
[al-A’raaf 7:43]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.