/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Change

asif__
09-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello..!

I started school a month ago, in sceinceschool, now i wanna change school to a better school. But the chances are verry small that i will change school, so please dua for me :cry: I am bullyed in my school, so i wanna change please du for me:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
09-06-2007, 07:58 PM
:sl:

Inshallah i'll do dua for you but bro bullying is a very serious issue and you should tell someome your parents/teachers/tutor? don't keep quiet thinking that it will get better by it self because trust me from personal experience..it dosen't

asif__
09-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, i know..! The teachers here say thet cant do anythin, so i am trying to change school..! please dua for me that i succed to change school:( the chanches are small:(

Kittygyal
09-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh Okay, Well good your making your first move, about time.

Well all the best and make dua'ah for me aswel.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Al Aqwa
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Insha'Allah brother, but as the wise bro said^tell someone...

I was never bullied so cant imagine what its like, but seriously you should tell brother...

'Abd al-Baari
09-06-2007, 08:03 PM
:sl:

The teachers here say thet cant do anythin,
well they're not very good teachers then are they? you should move school if the teachers are saying that..Inshallah i'll remember you in my duas :)

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM
what kind of school are you at brother, the teachers dont do anything???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.