/* */

PDA

View Full Version : needs ideas

Ummu Sufyaan
09-07-2007, 06:12 AM
:sl:
inshallah, i plan to set up a userpage. i plan, inshallah to divide it up into sections, three of them being for the Brothers, sisters, and non-muslims.
However i am in need of ideas. I need to know what do you think, brothers and sisters, what issues need to be addressed in/for each catagory. i.e what is something'somethings that widely affects muslim women, muslim men, and how inshallah, we can ovrcome these. Also i need some ideas on how i should go about inviting non-muslims to islam. reverts/converts your comments would be very useful also, inshallah, as you know what type of informaiton you were drawn to, and what sort of things made you more leniant towards islam, etc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2007, 06:25 AM

Bump....anyone??

Ummu Sufyaan
09-11-2007, 09:02 AM
anyone...come on, this is getting embarrassing.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-11-2007, 09:00 PM
In the sisters section you can add info about the hijaab, womens rights in Islam etc. In the brothers section you can put information about marriage, sunnah of the Prophet etc. The third section can contain information of inspirational stories of the Prophets, Companions and how reverts came to Islam etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-12-2007, 03:11 AM
jazakallahu khair for ideas.
will be taken into account, inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.