/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Month of Mercy Activities Checklist

Angelzz
09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatuallahi wa Barakatahu brothers & sisters in Islam

Seeing Ramadan is only a few short days away, I have posted this checklist (which has been kindly forwarded to me) in the hopes that we all can benefit.InshaAllah.

Please print it off and use daily in Ramadan and please forward to all our Muslim brothers and sisters that you know both online and offline, so they too can participate and get the most out of this Month of Mercy. InshaAllah

(maybe some of you can pin it on your local masjid noticeboards for the greater community benefit as well inshaAllah).

Wa alaykum salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozeena
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
thnxs 4 dat sis inshallah im going to try n use it dis ramadhan

^..sTr!vEr..^
09-07-2007, 07:16 PM
that was terrific mashAllah..keep it up n jazakAllah for the reminder!! :)

Haidar_Abbas
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
:sl: NICE i needa copy! jizakAllah :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
09-07-2007, 11:35 PM
:w: Ohh jazakallah khairan sister, and may Allah reward you for this beneficial checklist. Insha'allah I will print it out. :)

Angelzz
09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
NO worries brothers and sisters -- Enjoy and please dont forget to pass it along inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.