View Full Version : animals and heaven or hell

rozeena
09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
just wondering do animals go to heaven or hell

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 02:29 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

naa sis they return to dust, but before they return to dust Allah pays due retribution to all of them, to the extent where the horned goat will have to pay for the damage he has done to the hornless goat

------
09-07-2007, 02:34 PM
:salamext:

Wha??!! I didn't know that :ooh:

*~Sofia~*
09-07-2007, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

naa sis they return to dust, but before they return to dust Allah pays due retribution to all of them, to the extent where the horned goat will have to pay for the damage he has done to the hornless goat
Salams,

^ so they are punished or rewarded for their deeds too :?:

w'salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
Salams,

^ so they are punished or rewarded for their deeds too :?:

w'salam
i wouldnt say that, i would just say all injustices every committed in the animal kingdome will be absolved.

So pure justice will be handed out, but no "extra reward" or "extra punishment" will be given like us humans have.

I hope that makes sense...

*~Sofia~*
09-07-2007, 02:59 PM
^^ ooohh rite, yeh i get it now.. jazakallah khair bro, didn't no that!

w'salam

rozeena
09-07-2007, 03:19 PM
where does der soul go? n will we jinn in heaven n hell?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
^ animals were not created with souls, they are created mainly for us humans... lol

IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
where does der soul go?
animals have no free-will, everything is instict etc, they have no souls, so if they feel pain etc Allah will retribute that, so no worries inshaALlah.

n will we jinn in heaven n hell?
the jinn will go to heaven or hell, they go through tests like we do..

rozeena
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
^ animals were not created with souls, they are created mainly for us humans... lol

oh ok lol! also i thought der dumb as in dey dnt knw between rite n rong so y wud dey get punished?

n 1 last fing wud ve see da jinn in heaven/hell?

barney
09-07-2007, 03:28 PM
i read that they will all be turned to dust, but that first they will thank allah for not creating them human.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM

n 1 last fing wud ve see da jinn in heaven/hell?
yeah sis, we are visible to the jinns right now, but the jinns will be visible to us on the day of judgement and they will not be able to see us. Then during heaven/hell we will see each other, (someone correct me if im mistaken)

and barney, i believe that is in a narration, and could very well be correct :)

rozeena
09-07-2007, 03:34 PM
yeah sis, we are visible to the jinns right now, but the jinns will be visible to us on the day of judgement and they will not be able to see us. Then during heaven/hell we will see each other, (someone correct me if im mistaken)

and barney, i believe that is in a narration, and could very well be correct :)
reali. so we will see them geting judged bt they wont see us getting judged? thats amazing didnt knw dat. r jinns female n male? n hw can we stop dem from being by us wen we dnt want dem der?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-07-2007, 03:43 PM
r jinns female n male?
lol yeah they are

n hw can we stop dem from being by us wen we dnt want dem der?
good question.. i havent thought about this one :?

rozeena
09-07-2007, 03:48 PM
lol yeah they are

good question.. i havent thought about this one :?
thnxs bro

Tania
09-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Its the first time when i heard the animals don't have souls :hmm:

Ghira
09-07-2007, 08:40 PM
This is the amanah (Trust) that humans were given. The amanah was not given to angels, moutains, animals. It was given to two creations that we know of Bani Adam (Son of Adam) and Jinn. This is stated in the Qur'an

"Truly, We did offer Al-Amanah (the trust or moral responsibility or honesty and all the duties which Allah has ordained) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (i.e., afraid of Allah's torment). But man bore it. Verily, he was unjust (to himself) and ignorant (of its results)". (33:72)

So the animals refused to take that trust and we took it. The word amanah is very comprehensive term which can mean everything that deals with adherence to Islamic way of life. I read in the tafsir Ibn Kathir Amanah is that obey Allah and His Messenger and you will be given heaven and disobey Allah and His Messenger you are given the hell-fire. It was a weighty amanah and we accepted it and need to bear the responsibility. Animals don't really deserve the pleasure of paradise because they have not passed any tests...They were not given free-will we humans were.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.