/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah love you-O-Meter

afriend
09-07-2007, 06:26 PM
:sl:

Does Allah love you?

"if this world was worth as much as a wing of a mosquito to Allah, Allah would not have given a single a drop of water to a disbeleiver."

So if this world is not worth anything to Allah, then would he give it to those whom he loves. Would you give something worthless, like an empty drink carton to someone you admire? I hope not!

Feeling hard up? Problems after problems? Allah loves you! Think about it, if you loved someone, you'd always want them in your company. In the same way, Allah gives us the tawfeeq to be in his company through worship because of his love for us. How then are we invited to be in his company? When there befalls us some calamity and we turn to Allah, he has given us the honour to bow down to him in sajdah. Maybe if he didn't love us, he wouldn't have put us into such a position that brings us closer to Him.

When we have nobody else to turn to in some distress, we turn to Him in submission ... Just think about how greatly Allah must love you in order for you to be called into the shade of His mercy. Your troubles may seem extremely tough and may reach a point where you're feeling quite hopeless. Fear not. Allah loves you.

May Allah forgive me and you and admit us into his mercy, especially in this blessed month that fast approaches us insha'Allah. Ameen.

forgive any mistakes made, barakAllahu Feekum.

This is from a little lecture during an Islamic studies lesson :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Salamualikum.
Masha'Allaah well said brother. Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to your dua'ah.
I love Allaah no matter what. :)

May i ask what tawfeeq means??

Nice thread bro, if you have anymore then please don't hesitate to share.
Ma'assalama

syilla
09-11-2007, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

May i ask what tawfeeq means??
Hidayah and tawfeeq comes together. If you are asking for hidayah, add tawfeeq too.

Hidayah is of two kinds:
First is the general guidance and tools for knowing the truth that Allah has placed at the disposal of every sane person: Basic knowledge of good and bad, and messages delivered through the Prophets, etc.
Once a person takes the necessary steps to accept the guidance and walk the straight path, then Allah will give him tawfiq or grant them hidayah in the second sense.
As the Qur'an makes it abundantly clear, Allah guides only those who are willing to be guided, while He misguides the wicked who do not want to be guided by their conscience and knowledge of truth available to them.

Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Hidayah and tawfeeq comes together. If you are asking for hidayah, add tawfeeq too.

Hidayah is of two kinds:
First is the general guidance and tools for knowing the truth that Allah has placed at the disposal of every sane person: Basic knowledge of good and bad, and messages delivered through the Prophets, etc.
Once a person takes the necessary steps to accept the guidance and walk the straight path, then Allah will give him tawfiq or grant them hidayah in the second sense.
As the Qur'an makes it abundantly clear, Allah guides only those who are willing to be guided, while He misguides the wicked who do not want to be guided by their conscience and knowledge of truth available to them.

Oh masha'Allaah shukran sis

:thankyou:

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
youngsister
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM
:sl: I am going through some difficulties and reading this has just put a smile to my face. Jazakallah khair bro! Ameen:w:

------
09-17-2007, 10:15 AM
:salamext:

:omg: Suban Allaah this post is so beneficial it deserves a gazillion reps!!!!! Jazaak Allaah Khayr!!!!

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-17-2007, 10:21 AM
^ Masha'Allah you linked it to your sig too....Masha'Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah

Maybe if he didn't love us, he wouldn't have put us into such a position that brings us closer to Him.
I never actually tought about it like that bro, Jazakallah for sharing , and Ameen to the Du'aa

------
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM

Was in a hurry yesterday so couldn't make proper comments...

"if this world was worth as much as a wing of a mosquito to Allah, Allah would not have given a single a drop of water to a disbeleiver."
What a beautiful comparison....

So if this world is not worth anything to Allah, then would he give it to those whom he loves. Would you give something worthless, like an empty drink carton to someone you admire? I hope not!
Subhaan Allaah.... this world is worth NOTHING to Allaah swt!

Feeling hard up? Problems after problems? Allah loves you! Think about it, if you loved someone, you'd always want them in your company.
Definitely....

In the same way, Allah gives us the tawfeeq to be in his company through worship because of his love for us. How then are we invited to be in his company? When there befalls us some calamity and we turn to Allah, he has given us the honour to bow down to him in sajdah.
Wow.... never thought about it this way!!! :ooh:

Maybe if he didn't love us, he wouldn't have put us into such a position that brings us closer to Him.
That's so kool.... Honestly... Am lost for words...

When we have nobody else to turn to in some distress, we turn to Him in submission ... Just think about how greatly Allah must love you in order for you to be called into the shade of His mercy.
I've heard some people say, 'Why are so many troubles coming into my life? Which sin am I being punished for?' - After reading this, Subhaan Allaah, Allaah swt is getting rid of your sins by putting you through this trouble!!!
Remember this hadith along the lines of: "A person does not even get pricked by a thorn unless some of his sins are expiated for this."
Every distress that you are in, be it from the prick of a thorn to something much worse, your sins are being expiated, they are being washed away! Just look at Allaah swt's Mercy for the ones He Loves....

Your troubles may seem extremely tough and may reach a point where you're feeling quite hopeless. Fear not. Allah loves you.
The amount of hope and strength you should get from these words.... ALLAH LOVES YOU. The Lord of the universe, many many universes, the Creator LOVES YOU. Think about it....

At the end of the day, there is a reason behind everything that happens in our lives. We may not grasp the reason behind all the sufferings in this world, but there is always wisdom behind the sufferings. Allaah swt is The JUST, He would never be unjust to you!!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2007, 09:40 AM
subhanAllah! .... :(

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-18-2007, 01:26 PM

JazakAllah khayr. That really did give me a lot to ponder over.

Sheba
09-18-2007, 09:45 PM
God works in many ways to gain our attention....like a broken leg in hospital gave someone a chance to read the Quran and get the message.

NYCmuslim
09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
A beautiful message indeed. Jazakallah'khair

Peace to you all

bewildred
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
There's this inspirational story I do like :

"There was a young unexperienced man who used a lil precarious boat to fish not very far from the shore. He had several kids so he had to work hard. One day, he fell asleep after long hours of fishing. When he woke up, he found himself in the middle of nowhere. In the middle of the ocean, he was. He prayed God to bring him back home. Moments later, a huge storm put the poorly ship in pieces and the unlucky fisherman found himself amidst the icy floods. Swimming bravely against the menacing waves using his last youth's strengths, he finally finds salvation in a lil deserted island. The place was too cold and there was nowhere to dwell in. The poor guy, collected the few wood stomps he could find and during hours and hours he tried to build a lil hut. His efforts were kind of successful. He dwelt in the pseudo hut and he prayed God for help. At the very second, a terrible thunder hit the hut and there it was burning. Helplessly, the wreck-victim fell on his knees and cried at the thought of a cruel God. Just moments later, he saw a big ship coming towards the island. He was miraculously saved from a slow death. He asked the captain how they knew about his presence in the lil island. The captain very cooly answered : "We saw the fire".........

Allah Loves us all. Our lack of Eemaan blinds us from seeing the truth. "Assakoum takrahou chay'an wa houa khair......"

Bewildred S.

------
09-19-2007, 09:20 AM

Wow, Mashaa Allaah that was a really kool story!

Al-Zaara
09-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Selam aleykum,

MashaAllah! Just what I needed to read, I'm feeling a bit better now elhamdulillah... May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) reward you brother, for sharing this post with us others.

------
02-27-2008, 10:52 AM

*BUMP

------
05-14-2008, 11:53 AM

TrueStranger
06-24-2008, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Does Allah love you?

Feeling hard up? Problems after problems? Allah loves you! Think about it, if you loved someone, you'd always want them in your company. In the same way, Allah gives us the tawfeeq to be in his company through worship because of his love for us. How then are we invited to be in his company? When there befalls us some calamity and we turn to Allah, he has given us the honour to bow down to him in sajdah. Maybe if he didn't love us, he wouldn't have put us into such a position that brings us closer to Him.

When we have nobody else to turn to in some distress, we turn to Him in submission ... Just think about how greatly Allah must love you in order for you to be called into the shade of His mercy. Your troubles may seem extremely tough and may reach a point where you're feeling quite hopeless. Fear not. Allah loves you.

May Allah forgive me and you and admit us into his mercy, especially in this blessed month that fast approaches us insha'Allah. Ameen.

forgive any mistakes made, barakAllahu Feekum.

This is from a little lecture during an Islamic studies lesson :)

This was posted last year, and Ramadan was approaching, and it seems like time goes by fast, and it is 2008 now, and Ramadan is just around the corner.

Jazak'Allahu Khyr

aleister
06-24-2008, 03:22 AM
I'm a bit confused about the surrah(i think thats what it was?) is allah saying he doesn't or doesn't like disbelievers?

------
06-24-2008, 08:51 AM

^ Disbelievers refuse to acknowledge their God, so why should Allaah like them?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.