/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~*Nice Lectures*~

Na7lah
09-07-2007, 08:21 PM

Victory is Coming

All around in every part of the world, Muslims are being subjugated to forms of oppression that have not been previously known until now. But what is the reality behind this catastrophe; it is not but the fault of the Muslims themselves, as the sheikh points out. We as Muslims have allowed ourselves to be oppressed because we have failed in our obligations to Allah, but Allah has promised victory to the Muslims in the earth. The testing times of today are but a trial to be endured before the final victory!

[Download]

The Repenter

Allah SWT says in Surah Baqarah, verse 222: "Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves."

Track1 - Track2 - Track3 - Track4 - Track5 - Track6

Regret
We all feel regret, but did you know that regret is the first step towards salvation and forgiveness from Allah? Some may feel compelled to the depths of despair, but Allah has given us this great bounty of feeling regret after committing sin, thus causing us to turn to him and seek his forgiveness. This talk is both valuable and timeless, as practical examples of true life experiences are shared by Muhammad Al-Sharif, which illustrates that within regret we can attain true success.

Download

InshaAllah i'll post some more another time :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
09-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Peace be upon the seekers of truth.

I recommend listening to "Victory is coming" its very good mashAllah.

Na7lah
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
yeah it's really nice

thinkislam78
09-10-2007, 03:03 AM
Jazak Allah Khair Sister

Watch Live Trawih from Masjid Al Haraam
Click here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mpls_Muslim
09-10-2007, 11:40 AM
:sl: sister, thank you for the sounds, I will listen to them at home for I do not have a CD in my car ( I need to update still have a cassette) :)

Abdulah

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Masha'Allah, i got my eye on some of these, Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.