/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in creating a new website

7ai_3la_Alsalah
09-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Dear Brothers / Sisters
Alsalamu Alikum Wa Wb, I'm not sure if i'm posting in the correct place or not, so forgive that for me.
I post that thread because i need help in creating a website Directed to Non-Muslims and Converted Muslims, i have the domain and would arrange a free space on server, and i have good data, but i did not make the website design yet, so if someone could help me with ideas, advices or support i'd be so glad, Wa Jazakum Allah Khayra :)

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mpls_Muslim
09-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Salam brother I am versed in HTML and would be willing to help, now I am not the best but I am OK, have designed a few pages in my days.

Abdulah

mohakem
09-09-2007, 03:05 PM
As salamu alikum

Have a look at http://forums.mpadc.com/ (muslim programmers and designers forum)

7ai_3la_Alsalah
09-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Alsalamu Alikum Wa Wb
Ramadan Mubarak for you all brothers, May Allah make us from the freed from Hell in that Holy Month Ameen.
Jazakum Allah Khaiyran brother Abdullah for your willing to help me, i'll pm you today insha'allah.
Also jazakum Allahu khayra for brother mohakem for that beautiful link.

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.