/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 25 FREE Nasheeds to download

jpmscobe
09-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Salaams,

I found this website where you can download 25 Nasheeds for free from artists like 786, Shaam, Sami Yusuf etc.

click here for info

The great thing is that the artists still get the royalties and it is legitimate.

Check it out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mpls_Muslim
09-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Salam brothers and sisters, I would stay away from this, they want some credit card info, just a thought.

Walakum

Abdulah

jpmscobe
09-09-2007, 10:04 AM
mpls_muslim:

I understand your concern.

The company concerned is one of the largest download companies on the net - eMusic.

The reason they ask for the card details is to open your account. There is a 14 day free trial after which there is a monthly subscription to pay. However, the idea is to join, take your 25 free downloads, and then cancel your membership.

I did the above all within the space of 2 hours and can confirm I was not charged.

The process is the same whatever you sign up to on the net.

If I felt it was in any way dodgy, or that it carried any risk then there is no way I would have even thought about posting it.

At the end of day, the option is there. Take it or leave it. I took it and am very happy.

Salaams:smile:

jpmscobe
10-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I received an email from a member of one of the groups who benefit from my post. It is a private email so I shan't mention who.

He thanked me for putting forward this 'legtimate' method of download and said to thank everyone who helps out the nasheed artists in this way.

So - "Thank You"

p.s. please don't ask me to send a message back as I have no aspirations to become a postman. These guys can always be contacted via their websites.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Salamualikum.

please don't ask me to send a message back as I have no aspirations to become a postman
;D ;D mind me i just had to laugh at that sowiee...

anywho i agree with Abdullah... But what i don't understand why they want ya credit card details if your not going to pay weird?? I mean do we have to pay for these or something Ha? not that im into nashids

But im going to be very sowiee but i leave it :D

Ma'assalama

jpmscobe
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Walaikumasalaam Kittygyal,

Please don't apologise for laughing - we (as Muslims) need to laugh as much as we can in these troubled times, and I try to do my bit to assist:giggling:

Your point regarding credit cards:

The website that these Free downloads are available from is a commercial organisation (second largest in the world in the download sector). You download music from them and for the service they charge a monthly fee (payable by credit card).

As an introductory offer what they have said is

1. upon joining you can download upto 25 tracks free in the first 14 days
2. there is no charge for the first 14 days
3. from day 15 there is a monthly charge of £x per month
4. you can cancel the service at anytime.

So the idea is to join up, take your 25 downloads, cancel within 14 days.

I did this over a month ago and can confirm that nothing was/has taken from my cc.

As I said, they are a massive organisation and I would NEVER publish if I thought they were dodgy in any way. Last thing in the world that I want is for a fellow Muslim to get ripped off.

Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jpmscobe
Walaikumasalaam Kittygyal,

Please don't apologise for laughing - we (as Muslims) need to laugh as much as we can in these troubled times, and I try to do my bit to assist:giggling:

Your point regarding credit cards:

The website that these Free downloads are available from is a commercial organisation (second largest in the world in the download sector). You download music from them and for the service they charge a monthly fee (payable by credit card).

As an introductory offer what they have said is

1. upon joining you can download upto 25 tracks free in the first 14 days
2. there is no charge for the first 14 days
3. from day 15 there is a monthly charge of £x per month
4. you can cancel the service at anytime.

So the idea is to join up, take your 25 downloads, cancel within 14 days.

I did this over a month ago and can confirm that nothing was/has taken from my cc.

As I said, they are a massive organisation and I would NEVER publish if I thought they were dodgy in any way. Last thing in the world that I want is for a fellow Muslim to get ripped off.
:sl:

FIRST EVER PERSON ON THIS FORUM WORTE MY NICK WRONG AT FIRST THEN CHANGED IT AWW GOD BLESS

We do need to cry at times :X

anywho back on topic.. Well what if they hi-jack the account or something.. Ah man my head is spining all around now...

How much cash will they take if we don't do withing 14days:?
What if one was abroad and couldn't cancel then comes back checks account and $ gone, then wants cash back then what happens if they don't give back?

Im asking these questions on behalf of everyone who wants to buy them hehe :p

Download music?! WHAT! :scared:

second largest in the world in the download sector
^How you know?

Have a g'day..

Ma'assalama

jpmscobe
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
How much cash will they take if we don't do withing 14days:?
What if one was abroad and couldn't cancel then comes back checks account and $ gone, then wants cash back then what happens if they don't give back?
I haven't got a clue to your questions. My only suggestion is to do what I did.

1. Sign up.
2. Download your 25 free tracks
3. Cancel.
4. Relax and Enjoy

I did the above in less than 2 hours - and that's because I'm fussy about what I download.

2nd largest download company - I did as much research as I could. Like you I am wary of where my details go. Worst case scenario I know that my credit card company will reimburse me for any fraudulent transactions - however I try to mitigate the risk of that scenario by research beforehand.

Like I said before - no compulsion. Enjoy if you feel comfortable. Avoid if unsure

Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Salamualikum.
Okay thanks bye

jpmscobe
10-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Just found some more great Nasheeds on the site and so opened an account in my wifes name.

Got my 25 Nasheeds and was in and out within 43 minutes.:happy:

Kittygyal
10-17-2007, 10:32 PM
^ Congrats

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.