/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Check it out and tell me what u think.

Ebtisweetsam
09-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Please checkout my website and tell me what you think.... i am still adding to it but what do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ebtisweetsam
09-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Erm... jis wanna let u know i voted for myself number one ( but thats just my humble opinion:D ), so be honest and make comments if u want.

'Abd al-Baari
09-09-2007, 02:28 PM
:sl:

I voted :)
don't think its really for me ;D but i still voted :D

Ebtisweetsam
09-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Good point brother, so it would be great to hear from a couple of sisters then.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-10-2007, 10:53 AM
looks ok. I like the idea of the background. I like the abayas so far. do you make them?? the genral look of it generally needs a little....uplifting.

Ebtisweetsam
09-10-2007, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
looks ok. I like the idea of the background. I like the abayas so far. do you make them?? the genral look of it generally needs a little....uplifting.
Yeah im still working on it.
Actually the Abayas are ordered from Saudi. The skirt and kaftan are my own designs.... im working on alot more designs, but am waiting for the company to send me the bulk stock already on order.

chaste
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM
:sl: yeah the abayas look good. i hope it all goes well

Ebtisweetsam
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks chaste.
Tommorow the local paper are coming to take some pics of my clothing range to put in the loocal paper..... im so nervous!:-[ :nervous:

chaste
09-10-2007, 11:40 AM
don't be nervous, inshaAllah you'll be ok. :smile:

Abdul-Raouf
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
In the HOME page of ur website... u hav put a pic...(bottom)..

I can understand that its only the top wear u have shown (worn by a mould)... but it would be better if u make that mould bottom-wear coverin for that mould... put a bottom wear for that mould in a different color- so that ur intention to show tha top-wear is satisfied

or just take a picture of the top wear - dress alone.. (wit out the mould)...in a white background..in different angles and put it...

The change would improve the home page....

:)
:sl: Jazakallah khayr, i didnt think of that bro until u mentioned it. Thats a good point, enshallah i'll fix it as soon as possible.
:w:

Thanks for Accepting my suggestion...

smile
09-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I like the black background
it usually looks nice as a web page
umm... the webpage is okay, but you should add a bit more colour!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum. i think that there should be an option to preview the images bigger so whatever designs are on them, it'll be displayed properly Insha'Allah. (jus ma opinion & never want to offend). Wasalaamu Alaikum & Ramadan Mubarak to each & every1 of u.

snakelegs
09-12-2007, 01:22 AM
i thought the pictures were much too small.
anyway, best of luck with this!

جوري
09-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Great site sis.. how about a section where you accept 'customers creations' and incorporate them, like a private seamstress it would work really well-- especially for celebrations when you are looking for something exclusive? That way each piece is like a collector's item and you can display them on one of your pages?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.