/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think there might be something wrong with me

AnonymousPoster
09-10-2007, 02:07 AM
As salaamu alaykum

So ive been a Muslim for a bit now. I generally say my prayers on time and such but lately something wierd has been happening. I dont want to sound crazy(which is one reason for posting this as anonymous...or at least i hope it posts as anonymous ive never done it before) but every time i pray in my house i cant seem to pay attention. Like i start to get light headed and wobbly. Its like hard to control my own body from moving. This only happens when i pray in my house. If im out somewhere or at Masjid im fine. Even when im at masjid or outside when im in the position when im like sitting on my knees its not too bad for me anymore but when im at home it feels super uncomfortable. I dont wanna jump to conclusions about some jinn or something crazy like that but its just soooo weird. Im usually fine its just when i pray at home that it happens. Does anyone like maybe know why this might be? Maybe it is Shaitan but ive said surah An nas plenty in my room before so he should be gone. Perhaps if in Ramadan if it doesn’t go away I will know its not shaitan on account of him being all chained and what not.

Well please offer some help brothers and or sisters

salaaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
09-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Salaam

Make sure you put on Sura Al Baqarah cd or tape for every 3 days. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:”Recite Surrah Al Baqara in your dwellings .."
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:’Whoever recites 4 verses from the first part of Surrah Al Baqara, the verse of the Throne, two verses after the verse of the Throne and three verses from the last part of Surrah Al Baqara, Satan would never come near him or the members of his family on that day, and nothing he despises would come near him or the members of his family
What you are experiencing is waswaas from shaytan..."

IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2007, 12:57 PM
try reciting the adhan or iqaamah before prayer inshaAllah :)

AnonymousPoster
09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
:salamext:

If it's black magic, recite Surah Al Baqarah as well, blow it on some water, then put water around the house (little splashes)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
:salamext:

Yeh try doing the above or recite it and blow around the house.

chacha_jalebi
09-10-2007, 02:26 PM
salaam

recite surah falaq, nas:D if its not black magic it maybe the fact that your weak, so keep up the vitamins and milk:D

Re.TiReD
09-11-2007, 01:42 PM
:salamext: Maybe it's just your surroundings...or that the atmosphere at the masjid is generally 'better' hence the increase in concentration, if you are a brother i would reccommend praying at the masjid as it is better for you Insha'Allah to pray in Jama'ah :w: (waajib right?)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.