/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VII

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

ayesha309
05-23-2008, 07:19 PM
today sheikh talib talked about natural disasters and earth quakes. He discussed how they are signs of the power of Allah, and how Muslims should learn from them and fear Allah. he also said that from these disasters we learn the power of Allah because Allah sends them and in minutes thousands of poeple (70 000 in China) are dead, and thousands more injured. THey are totally helpless. Only Allah has such power. he said there are people today that say who is more powerful than us? but Allah says in teh Qur'an "See they not that Allah, Who created them is mightier in strength than them.?" (41:15). the sheikh also said that today natural disasters, wars and the rising of prices common; all these are because of our sins. he also talked about the day of judgement and how the mountains will become like wool, the sun will break apart, the moon, etc. he was also emotional when talking about this.
my translation has soo many mistakes, and does not giv justice to his khutbah. his khutbah was very awesome. i'm having trouble summarizing it. Insha'Allah there will be translation posted.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
05-23-2008, 08:12 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
Have they already been set up, Masha'Allah!..Are they in any of the Salaah Vids..?
^Yeh, check todays Jumuah Salah & you'll see! :D
Well, actually, theres only three, I thought it was round the whole Haram...

Btw, Jazakillah khair sis Ayesha for translation. :)

:w:

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Mashalllah!
Jazakallah khair everyone!
Does anyone have the jum'ah prayer recording?
Jazakallah khair

Khaldun
05-24-2008, 06:36 AM

Im pretty sure most of you have seen this already, but I thought it was worth linking it anyway.

Most of you probably recognise the place the Imam is standing but we are so used to seeing shuraim and sudais standing at that spot, but at that time there where much different faces praying there. Many of the people there might have passed away already, including the Imam (ali jabir) may Allah have mercy upon them all. It shows that life will not last forever, regardless of how much youd wish for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1hA5_RkC8

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raahil
05-24-2008, 11:19 AM

Taraweeh TV
Media Tags are no longer supported

http://www.fatwa1.com/fr/tarawihtv/ramadan.asx

ayesha309
05-24-2008, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Mashalllah!
Jazakallah khair everyone!
Does anyone have the jum'ah prayer recording?
Jazakallah khair
Jum3ah Khutbah Translation is up on haramain. here it is:
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...wwal-1429.html

Jum3ah Khutbah in arabic and salaat can be viewed here: (i aplogoize for the low quality of the khutbah. salaat is a better quality)
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...1429_8946.html

al Amaanah
05-24-2008, 05:16 PM
ra7imohomollah, jazak Allahu khair khaldun masha Allah recitation

al Amaanah
05-24-2008, 06:36 PM
masha Allah recitation ra7matullah 3alayh

*mu'min*
05-25-2008, 04:03 PM
enjoying listening to sheikh juhny lead salah and missing the melodius voice of sheikh sudais

*mu'min*
05-25-2008, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
Seen the Umbrellas in Haram, looks cool Mashallah.
Well, actually, theres only three, I thought it was round the whole Haram...
sis these smalllll umbrellas were jus there 4 the juma salah.
however i do recall seeing graphic pics of umb that will open and close.(which was supposed to be built in haram, i dont know if this project is going ahead??)
will post the pic in the week inshallah

Soulja Girl
05-26-2008, 03:19 PM

This is what I found on Google...

^Pretty cool huh? :statisfie

sudais1
05-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Salam Everyone, Long time no post lol, how's everyone

^ That looks very nice sis :)

*mu'min*
05-27-2008, 08:11 AM

This is what I found on Google...

^Pretty cool huh? :statisfie

yeah!! Thats the pic i was refering to, so when you mentioned umbrella I thought this project was completed :D

ayesha309
05-27-2008, 03:34 PM
that pic is from haramain. bro naj posted it and some explanations to it. u can find it here:
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...expansion.html

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:37 PM
MAshallah that umbrella picture is amazing!
So are they working on it?
Mashallah

al Amaanah
05-28-2008, 03:39 AM
masha Allah beautiful! hajj 1427-2006

'Abd al-Baari
05-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Shaykh Humayd led Salaatul Fajr today :thumbs_up. Read from Surah Nisaa :).
Will probably give Jumma' Khutbah this week too, Insha'Allah

WaAlaykumus Salaam

'Abd al-Baari
05-30-2008, 10:40 AM

Shaykhs Humayd & Thubaity led todays Fajr, both read Surah Sajdah & Insaan :thumbs_up. Shaykh Humayd also told the congregation before the Salaah about the Sajdah, which was cool. Theres always people that forget about the Sajdah e Tiliwah and end up going in Ruku'

truemuslim
05-30-2008, 03:36 PM
^ mashallah. it was amazing.
Jazakallah khair

*mu'min*
05-30-2008, 09:04 PM

Shaykhs Humayd & Thubaity led todays Fajr, both read Surah Sajdah & Insaan
t's awesome hearing sheikh Humaid lead salah after so long, nowif nly sheikh sudais will do the same:D

truemuslim
05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
^ Inshallah!

jzcasejz
05-31-2008, 07:05 PM
I've not been up to date with the IOTH threads, but I was browsing the web until I came across this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXub8oPclk

Anyone seen it before? It's a video of Shaykh Abdul-Azeez bin Saalih (rahimahullaah) - a former Imaam and Khateeb of Masjid al-Nabawi. I only just found out about him today!

truemuslim
05-31-2008, 07:14 PM
^ oh never heard of him but he sounds amazing mashallah!
Jazakallah khair brother! He probably woulda stayed unknown, but thanks for sharing now!

'Abd al-Baari
05-31-2008, 07:16 PM

May Allah grant the Shaykh Jannah! Aameen

JazakAllah Khayr for sharing the video akhee, i remember watching it a while back. I also saw one where the Shaykh is coming down from the Mimbar, and i think it also has part of the Salaah..i remeber because the guards had these funny helmets on..lol

Its awesome the way he is giving the Khutbah from memory :thumbs_up

Check out http://alnawader.net/nawader_t/madinah/bin_saleh.html for some recitations by the Shaykh.

jzcasejz
05-31-2008, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Jazakallah khair brother!
JazakAllah Khayr for sharing the video akhee
Wa iyakum!

May Allah grant the Shaykh Jannah! Aameen
Aameen!

Its awesome the way he is giving the Khutbah from memory :thumbs_up
Oh yeah, didn't realise that. MashaAllaah! :thumbs_up

Check out http://alnawader.net/nawader_t/madinah/bin_saleh.html for some recitations by the Shaykh.
JazaakAllaah khayr. You can also find a long dua by him here. I think they probably snipped several duas of his and combined it into a super-long one, Allaahu a'lam.

'Abd al-Baari
05-31-2008, 09:49 PM

JazakAllah Khayr for the Dua, its beautiful Masha'Allah.

Shaykh Salih T led Salaatul Isha, :thumbs_up. Awesome recitation of Surah Burooj :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
05-31-2008, 09:54 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha309
that pic is from haramain. bro naj posted it and some explanations to it. u can find it here:
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...expansion.html
I think I must have missed that before! Jazakillah khair sis. :) May Allah reward you all at haramainrecordings.

*mu'min*
06-01-2008, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
I've not been up to date with the IOTH threads, but I was browsing the web until I came across this video:

Anyone seen it before? It's a video of Shaykh Abdul-Azeez bin Saalih (rahimahullaah) - a former Imaam and Khateeb of Masjid al-Nabawi. I only just found out about him today!
nice share may Allah reward u. have not heard of this sheih b4.

al Amaanah
06-01-2008, 05:03 PM
jazak Allahu khair jzcasejz

BlissfullyJaded
06-04-2008, 05:01 PM

It's raining in Makkah mashaAllah! The imaam wasn't even in the Taraweeh spot! My video unfortunately messed up in the end, but you could see the rain falling pretty heavy... I'll have it available just now inshaAllah. :)

Edit: actually, the video is on Haramain Recordings by sis Ayesha. So check it out. :)

*mu'min*
06-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Alhamdudillah for the rain after all that salat al istasqa.... nice video jazakallah:)

am missing the live recitation in majid e haram by sheikh sudais

'Abd al-Baari
06-04-2008, 09:10 PM

SubhanAllah..Alhamdulillah for the rain!

You could tell Shaykh Juhany was speading up the Salaah lol Masha'Allah

ayesha309
06-04-2008, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *mu'min*
Alhamdudillah for the rain.... nice vidoe jazakallah:)

am missing the live recitation in haram by sheikh sudais
me too! Insha'Allah he'll be back soon. its been over a month since he led:cry:

Al-Hanbali
06-04-2008, 11:41 PM
:salamext:

Masha'Allah, you could see and hear the lightining and thunder.

truemuslim
06-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Mashallah thats so beautful! mashallah u can hear the rain and all!
Jazakallah khair!

al Amaanah
06-05-2008, 04:58 AM
masha Allah! jazakom Allahu khair

*mu'min*
06-06-2008, 11:08 AM
It was suppposed to be Sheikh Sudais, but Sheikh Talib delivered khutbah...
briefly highlighting khutbah Sheikh Talib mentioned:
Allah is the only being to guide towards goodness
Nabi S.A.W. is the final messenger unto mankind
o mankind adopt the Taqwa of Allah.
we have to hold onto the teachings of the Quran, and we should always speak what is right.
the hereafter is for eternity.We should also fear Allah in our secret time.
we forget the reason which we have been created. Allah did not create us but to worship him.After death we will eventually be resurrected.every atom/deed of good and bad will be weighed on this day. those that sin will regret after seeing the punishment. in the hereafter we will see the results of our actions.
Nabi S.A.W. taught moaz r.a the supplication: O Allah assist me on remembering you and always being thankful to you and to worship you.
The giving of death is in the hands of Allah.So many of us make ibadah but not properly, the wudhoe and salah are not performed properly.
we are duty bound to worship Allah properly. It is the duty of a muslim to live and hope of meeting Allah.We must have sinceraty in our deeds, our ibadah must be done solely for Allah.We should abstain from all innovations in deen.
do not have jealousy towards anyone as this world is insignificant in comparison with akhirah.Always keep in the company of the pious. Sheikh supplicated unto Allah

al Amaanah
06-06-2008, 03:14 PM
baarakallahu feek(i)

*mu'min*
06-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Wondering if any or all the imams of haramain attended the conference...

"......Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah said yesterday as Muslim scholars led by Saudi Grand Mufti Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh endorsed his call for opening a dialogue with people of other faiths at the start of a historic three-day summit at the Royal Al-Safa Palace.
The king started his address with a prayer to Almighty Allah for the determination and strength to take up the Islamic mission of cordial dialogue with other faiths even if the other side is hostile................King Abdullah reminded scholars and thinkers of the purpose of the conference.
?You gathered today to say to the world around us, with confidence, that Allah bestowed upon us,? he said. ?We are the voice of justice and human moral values, and we are the voice of rational and just coexistence and dialogue, the voice of wisdom and admonition........From the vicinity of the Holy Mosque of Makkah, we begin ? with the Will of Allah.........
Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh, the Saudi grand mufti, endorsed the king?s project and said the whole Ummah was looking up to the benevolent king to take the lead and bringing different communities of the world together.
?He has taken this step with good intention and this is the only way of propagating the real values of Islam,? Al-Asheikh said, adding: ?We cannot live in an isolation. We need to cooperate with others to make the most of advancement in all aspects of life.?
The summit has brought together some of the most influential scholars, academics and organization leaders in the Muslim world, who all expressed hope and optimism that this meeting of the minds would help improve relations with people of different religious backgrounds or Islamic schools of thought.
?This conference is a historic opportunity,? said Muslim World League Secretary-General Abdullah Abdulmohsen Al-Turki. ?It brings together leading Islamic scholars and thinkers from across the globe.?
?This conference offers a new channel to strengthen cooperation among Muslims,? said Al-Azhar University Grand Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi. ?It is essential to reduce differences and promote understanding.?
In attendance at the inaugural ceremony were many leading scholars of the Muslim world, including Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi from Qatar, Lebanon?s Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Rasheed Qabbani, Darul Uloom Deoband?s Marghoobur Rahman, Organization of the Islamic Conference Secretary-General Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, Pakistan Jamaat-e-Islami chief Qazi Hussain Ahmed and chief of Indian Jamaat-e-Islami Syed Jalaluddin Umri.
Some 600 Muslim intellectuals and academics are attending the summit to work out the details and parameters of the interfaith dialogue.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...d=5&m=6&y=2008

sudais1
06-07-2008, 06:26 AM
Mr. Abdullah should clean up his own closet before he goes inviting scholars to spread Islam, He's the main cause of the Muslim World's probelms and backwardness, Instead of trying to build bridges between other faiths and invite all these scholars, he should clean up the streets of Makkah, as people beg right in the Haram for money, and this man Invites all these scholars as they dine on expensive dishes. I wonder what Prophet Muhammad would say. As much as I love all the Imams of the haramain, There too scared to be imprisoned or exiled from the Kingdom if they spoke the truth about the House of Saud.

BlissfullyJaded
06-07-2008, 07:00 AM

What are you talkin about? The imaams of the Haram'ain have delivered controversial khutbah which got them suspended. They're not fearful of anyone other than Allah. Off the top of my head I know for sure Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Shuraim, Sheikh Hudhaify, and Sheikh Thubayty have all done so in the last several years. But you can't expect them to be controversial every single week. That's absurd.

sudais1
06-07-2008, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

What are you talkin about? The imaams of the Haram'ain have delivered controversial khutbah which got them suspended. They're not fearful of anyone other than Allah. Off the top of my head I know for sure Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Shuraim, Sheikh Hudhaify, and Sheikh Thubayty have all done so in the last several years. But you can't expect them to be controversial every single week. That's absurd.

What does one or two controversial Khutbah's solve? Okay they got suspendend, big whoop. Where's the courage of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, how he struggled hard against the leaders. All the outspoken Imams are either exiled or in prison. The Imam's of the Haram live in Lavish homes, and live perfect lives. The Imams of the past, the Khulafah ur Rashideen lived simple lives. The Imams of the Haram are driven around in Bentleys and Rolls Royces while the historic Khalif's, Umar In particular would carry old men on his back to the Mosque. If the prophet came today, he would be dissapointed in all of them, how can the Imam of the Ummah live in luxurious mansions as people beg in front of the Haram for money?

I'm not saying anything wrong, The Imam's of the Haram hold such a place in every Muslim's heart. If one of them were to give a khutbah rallying the Muslim Ummah every one of us would follow. All the leaders of the Ummah today are so soft, thats why the whole Islamic world is Backward

BlissfullyJaded
06-07-2008, 07:46 AM

We speak against the Ulaama while we know not what they know. They are aware of the suffering of Imaam Abu Haneefah, Imaam Ahmad, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, (Rahimahullah) and the list goes onnn. The Saudi government could've easily imprisoned them, and alhamdulillah they didn't. I am kinda surprised you would actually imply that you want that. If their controversial khutbah did not bring out about any changes according to you, whose fault is that? They still spoke out...and those speeches they gave weren't soft, sweet words. By your logic, Ibn Taymiyyah did not solve anything either by dying in prison, because the leadership's tactics stayed the same. Seriously, come on. :blind:

So what if they live that way? They also do deeds of charity. Sheikh Sudais opened a hospital and library a couple years ago, they feed lotsa people every day, and much more... Their hearts are soft to the Muslims and they do their part. We know so little, and yet we judge so much.

And I was gonna avoid the begging issue, but since you brought it up again... First of all, begging is forbidden in Islam. There are avenues to earn money, so go earn it. And I'm not keen on giving those people money. I had given some money, but I wouldn't knowing what I know now. A sister in Makkah once was tellin us that there are begging organizations... They mutilate these people, even young lil children, and force them to beg. They take 'em in van and drop them of in areas, and whatever money they make through begging, they give 'em a few riyals. If that isn't sick, I don't know what is. Alhamdulillah the Saudis are cracking down on them, and I hope it becomes completely eradicated some day soon!

Soulja Girl
06-07-2008, 07:54 AM

Let me just add...
Times are changing...People are changing too...You gta live with it...Yeh, the Imams of Haramain may be driving around in top cars and living in luxurious homes but thats cuz Allah has given them the best of this World and he will Inshallah givem them the best of the next World too...And Allah has chosen them to lead the Salat in Haramain so we really can't say much...Also, we also can't compare them to the Sahabah (RA) cuz they lived totally different lives compared to us. :)

'Abd al-Baari
06-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah!

Well said ukhtees^ :thumbs_up May Allah reward the Imaams with the highest stages of Jannah..Aameen

On a positive note Shaykh Sudays is back! Alhamdulillah, led an awesome Salaatul Maghrib :thumbs_up Masha'Allah!

Soulja Girl
06-07-2008, 07:43 PM

^Yeh...Good to see Sheikh Sudais back again...:)

S_87
06-07-2008, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
What does one or two controversial Khutbah's solve? Okay they got suspendend, big whoop. Where's the courage of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, how he struggled hard against the leaders. All the outspoken Imams are either exiled or in prison. The Imam's of the Haram live in Lavish homes, and live perfect lives. The Imams of the past, the Khulafah ur Rashideen lived simple lives. The Imams of the Haram are driven around in Bentleys and Rolls Royces while the historic Khalif's, Umar In particular would carry old men on his back to the Mosque. If the prophet came today, he would be dissapointed in all of them, how can the Imam of the Ummah live in luxurious mansions as people beg in front of the Haram for money?
and what about the cars the other muslims drive and houses we live in?
The deen was naseehah, and part of it is to the common folk. Its no use saying look at them or their leaders, lets look at ourselves. what are we doing for the ummah?

and btw a lot of people that beg around the haram are parts of organised gangs. Those kids are rented for sympathy. Those people arent always poor, but its a business for them.

'Abd al-Baari
06-08-2008, 04:52 PM

Awesome recitation by Shaykh Hussayn ibn Abdul Aziz aal As-Shaykh from Surah Ibraheem

Soulja Girl
06-08-2008, 04:56 PM

^Amazing recitation bro, Jazakallah khair for sharing. :)

sudais1
06-08-2008, 05:03 PM

We speak against the Ulaama while we know not what they know. They are aware of the suffering of Imaam Abu Haneefah, Imaam Ahmad, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, (Rahimahullah) and the list goes onnn. The Saudi government could've easily imprisoned them, and alhamdulillah they didn't. I am kinda surprised you would actually imply that you want that. If their controversial khutbah did not bring out about any changes according to you, whose fault is that? They still spoke out...and those speeches they gave weren't soft, sweet words. By your logic, Ibn Taymiyyah did not solve anything either by dying in prison, because the leadership's tactics stayed the same. Seriously, come on. :blind:

So what if they live that way? They also do deeds of charity. Sheikh Sudais opened a hospital and library a couple years ago, they feed lotsa people every day, and much more... Their hearts are soft to the Muslims and they do their part. We know so little, and yet we judge so much.

And I was gonna avoid the begging issue, but since you brought it up again... First of all, begging is forbidden in Islam. There are avenues to earn money, so go earn it. And I'm not keen on giving those people money. I had given some money, but I wouldn't knowing what I know now. A sister in Makkah once was tellin us that there are begging organizations... They mutilate these people, even young lil children, and force them to beg. They take 'em in van and drop them of in areas, and whatever money they make through begging, they give 'em a few riyals. If that isn't sick, I don't know what is. Alhamdulillah the Saudis are cracking down on them, and I hope it becomes completely eradicated some day soon!
Salam :)

The Imams are the heads of Islam nowadays, they are our guidance during these tough times. I have nothing held against the Imams, I love them dearly. However, I find it a bit sad that These Big Imams live lavish lives and have lavish dinners while the Muslim Ummah is in Chaos. Thank you for clearing up the begging issue. May Allah Increase us in Knoweledge, However at these current times, The Imams should pressure the King into Cutting Ties with Kuffar Nations that destroy Muslim lands. The Imams have great Influence over what goes on in the Kingdom, and to a greater Extent, the Muslim World. I'm not saying they don't do great things, they do, May Allah reward them, But They also need to stand firm against the enemies of Islam and they are the leaders of the deen, even if that means standing firm against King Abdullah, whatever the outcome. I don't mean to be critical over the Shuyookh, as they all mean dearly to us. And Allah Knows Best

al Amaanah
06-08-2008, 08:29 PM
masha Allah shaikh sudais led todays maghrib

papa_smurf
06-08-2008, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Salam :)

I find it a bit sad that These Big Imams live lavish lives and have lavish dinners while the Muslim Ummah is in Chaos.
Totally disagree. So what if they are big imams :?

You go on and get yourself a "lavish life" and we wont feel sad.:)

Pen Marks
06-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Sheikh Sudais led Maghrib really nice :)

sudais1
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
Totally disagree. So what if they are big imams :?

You go on and get yourself a "lavish life" and we wont feel sad.:)
I'm sure Allah would question me for living lavishly while the Muslims In Palestine fight to defend the Muslim lands and the Kuffar are attacking the Muslims from all corners. The great Khulafaa would never live lavishly if the Ummah was in this current state while they were alive.

And Allah Knows Best :)

shuraimfan4lyf
06-09-2008, 04:47 PM

Awesome recitation by Shaykh Hussayn ibn Abdul Aziz aal As-Shaykh from Surah Ibraheem

Jazak'Allah khairan,that is from year 1423/2002. I think its Tahajjud,im not sure though. Here is High Quality mp3 file for that sura by Sheikh Husayn.:thumbs_up

al Amaanah
06-10-2008, 04:20 PM
shaikh sudais led todays salaatul maghreb beautiful recitation masha Allah!

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2008, 08:13 PM

Shaykh Ghamdi led todays Salaatul Maghrib :)..Sounded a bit ill though :(..
Shaykh Mu'ayqili led an awesome Ishaa Masha'Allah :thumbs_up Read from Surah Waqiah

'Abd al-Baari
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM

Shaykh Shuraym is back, Alhamdulillah. Been leading some awesome Salaatul Fajr's as usual.

Also http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=2481

Shaykh Hussain Al Shaykhs' Second Rak'ah, is amazing Masha'Allah :shade:

Soulja Girl
06-18-2008, 05:27 PM

^Jazakallah khair for that bro, great recitation mashallah. :)

And yep! Good to see Sheikh Shuraim back. :D

al Amaanah
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
shaikh shuraim is back?? masha Allah, jazak Allahu khair

*mu'min*
06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
ALHAMDUDILLAH!! Its Sheikh Shuraim for khutbah today :D

'Abd al-Baari
06-20-2008, 09:44 AM

Alhamdulillah^

Shaykh Hussayn Aal As Shaykh, delivering the Khutbah in Madinah :shade: [Surah Nasr & Ikhlaas in Salaah :)]

The Shaykh talked about oppresion, and how it leads to evil. The Shaykh also gave examples/stories of opression and the evil consequences of them. He also warned how, Allah swt accepts the Duaas of those oppressed. Shaykh also said how forgiving the oppressors is an act of great reward from Allah SWT.

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

*mu'min*
06-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Sheikh Shuraim began todays khutbah praising Allah and sending salutations upon Rasulullah S.A.W.
Sheikh said O Mankind adopt the taqwa of Allah. fear Allah as he ought to be feared at all times and places, privately and openly.

Allah has blessed humanity with uncountable favours, from the favours of Allah one such is aqal(intelligence-brains) we use this intellect to repel evil, to make decisions, to distinguish between good and bad.
as mentioned in Qur'an indeed we have mentioned our verses so that you may use your intelect (sheikh quoted sevrel verses of Qur'an.)
when a person does not have intelect then they become a burden to society by taking drugs, alcohol and intoxicants.
Anything which intoxicates is haram and also a harm to the mind and brain.
In jahiliya the people used to intoxicate themselves and write poetry and praise alcohol on the kaba. Allah then sent Rasulullah S.A.W. and he S.A.W. mentioned that in islam there is no place for this n jahiliya.
As in saheeh on the journey of meraj Jibraeel A.S. presented two containers, one with milk n other with alcohol Raulullah S.A.W took the one with milk. Jibraeel A.S. mentioneed O Rasul S.A.W. you took the one that is natural and the one for people of intelligence.
Sheikh emotionally mentioned May my parents be scrificed for Rasulullah S.A.W.
as mentioned in saheeh he des not have iman at that time when in theft. when in fornication and when taking alcohol.
we are aware the transformation that islam brought to the sahaba after after jahiliya(sheikh mentioned the incidents of hasan ibn thabit the poet and Abu Thaqafi)
Today it is a calamity how the muslim ummah is involved in alcohol. so much is being spent on alcohol.
Make tawba and shun these intoxicants.
(Sheikh mentioned the advices of ibn taymiya and imam qurtubi)
Hasan Basri said intelligence is important, if we could sell it it would be worth millions yet look how we are destroying this gift.
Alcohol is the mother of vices.
Alcohol prevents the worship of Allah.
whatever was said that is incorrect is from me and shaitan and the is from Allah

after praising Allah and salutations on Rasulullah S.A.W. sheikh mentioned every thing that intoxicates wether large or small is haram. (sheikh spoke in length about the penalty in islam for taking alcohol).
As mentioned in hadith anyone involed in alcohol is cursed by Allah.
the punishement for alcohol is they will be given the pust that comes out from the people of jahanam.
in conclusion he recited durood and made dua.

Khaldun
06-22-2008, 12:10 AM

I dont know if you can notice, but there are some major constructions going on in makkah close to the masjid, the path between safa and marwa is being widened and outside the masjid all the old hotels etc has been demolished its almost unrecognisable!

BlackMamba
06-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I had a chance to go for Umrah earlier this month and MashaAllah it was amazing. I finally got to pray in the Masjid al haram and Masjid Nabwi after wathcing videos of the salat for years. Alhamdulillah i really enjoyed it alot and really did not want to leave InshaAllah i can go back soon. In Makkah I got to shake the hands of Sheikh Mahir and Shuraim as they were walking out after Salat with like 10 guards around them. I saw Juhanee also, but didnt get to meet him. So meeting 2 of my favorite imams was really cool also.

BlissfullyJaded
06-22-2008, 11:54 PM

That's awesome mashaAllah! Sounds like you made the most of it alhamdulillah. So cool that you got to shake Sheikh Shuraim's and Mu'ayqali's hands. :shade: InshaAllah next time you'll get to shake Sheikh Juhany's.

Any interesting stories from your trip? Feel to sharee.

May Allah accept it from you and open the doors for you and us all to go many times more. Ameen.

al Amaanah
06-23-2008, 06:13 PM
masha Allah bro shakoor, thats great! may Allah accept from u akh, ameen.

Soulja Girl
06-23-2008, 07:18 PM

^Ameen!

Bro, tell us some stories please! :)

*mu'min*
06-26-2008, 06:52 AM
May Allah accept your umrah shakoor:)

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
I dont know if you can notice, but there are some major constructions going on in makkah close to the masjid, the path between safa and marwa is being widened and outside the masjid all the old hotels etc has been demolished its almost unrecognisable!
Yeah it is unrecognisble....., though im still not comfortable wth seeing so very very high structures around the baitullah!

aint safa marwa going to be 2 or 3 floors after rennovation??

BlackMamba
06-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Ya some of the hotels make the Masjid look small and less important. They should have made the hotels smaller and more plain, so the Masjid would stand out more and be the biggest structure. But hotels like ZamZam Grand Suites make the Masjid look less magnificent.

*mu'min*
06-27-2008, 09:33 AM
aaaand its Sheikh Talib delivering khutbah today

'Abd al-Baari
06-27-2008, 03:28 PM

Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al Qasim, led in Madinah^

Shaykh Salaah al Budayr led an awesome Salaatul Fajr Masha'Allah :thumbs_up

Al-Hanbali
06-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Shaykh Salaah al Budayr led an awesome Salaatul Fajr Masha'Allah
^ So true.

Soulja Girl
06-27-2008, 07:08 PM

Shaykh Salaah al Budayr led an awesome Salaatul Fajr Masha'Allah :thumbs_up
^Yeh, mashallah, it was tops. :)

BlissfullyJaded
07-10-2008, 08:45 PM

Sheikh Budayr led Fajr, Maghrib, and 'Isha today. It was aweeesome mashaAllah. :cry: And Sheikh Ghamdi led Maghrib and 'Isha beautifully.

webcoran
07-10-2008, 10:09 PM

Sheikh Budayr led Fajr, Maghrib, and 'Isha today. It was aweeesome mashaAllah. :cry: And Sheikh Ghamdi led Maghrib and 'Isha beautifully.

Yes Shaykh Budayr read Soorat ar Rahman for Maghrib, ma sha Allah, great recitation.

Pen Marks
07-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Shaykh Budayr read Soorat ar Rahman for Maghrib
:thumbs_up

May Allah reward them alll inshallah

BlackMamba
07-11-2008, 04:34 AM
Ya Surah Rahman is so famous but I rarely hear people recite it in salah. I think its cuz if u get stuck on an ayah the whole congregation will shout the next ayah. U gotta be a man to say that surah lol and he says it very nicely too MashaAllah

BlissfullyJaded
07-11-2008, 04:40 AM

^Yeah, I know! I think Sheikh Mu'ayqali and Taalib have also read it almost entirely, in Fajr.

Yep, just found it... Can't find sheikh Taalib's, or I'm just imagining that happened.
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...jr_1-17-08.mp3

Sheikh Ghamdi also read a part of it in 'Isha in the same month..
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...ha_1-28-08.mp3

BlackMamba
07-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Shaykh Mahir is so good MashaAllah. I used to hate on him tho cuz he took Budairs spot for taraweeh but the more I listen to him the better he sounds to me, his style is so unique. And is it true that he was a mathematician before becoming imam.

BlackMamba
07-11-2008, 06:29 AM
I read the wikipedia article on Sudais and they said that he wanted to kill all jews. How accurate do you think this is because i know wikipedia can be very inaccurate at times. And I think Sudais is a peaceful man because after the Lal Masjid incident he condemned it publicly. Heres is the wikipeida on him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_Al-Sudais

ayesha309
07-11-2008, 01:35 PM
i miss sudais :( he hasn't led for like two months
it was his turn to do khutbah today but he didn't do it. i have an ugly feeling he wont be doing taraweeh this year. :'(
shuraim did khutbah. but i seriously miss sudais

'Abd al-Baari
07-11-2008, 03:34 PM

i have an ugly feeling he wont be doing taraweeh this year.
Noooo! Taraweeh wouldn't be the same without Shaykh Sudays! Insha'Allah he will lead!! and Insha'Allah he'll be back leading Salaatul Maghrib soon. :)

BlackMamba
07-11-2008, 03:34 PM
He better be leading taraweeh

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2008, 03:39 PM
my taraweehs list inshallah!!

sheikh sudais and shuraaim and i know usually they have 2 others, but use 3 others!!!

johany, aal talib, and budair, and mahir al muaqly can do the fardh salaahs :D

BlackMamba
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
They should use 5 for taraweeh
Sudais
Shuraim
Budair
Mahir
Juhanee
Thats the starting 5 best in the world

'Abd al-Baari
07-11-2008, 08:26 PM

My Taraweeh list for this year, Insha'Allah!

Masjid al Haram,

Shaykh Abdul Rahmaan As Sudays
Shaykh Su'ud As Shuraym
Shaykh Khalid Al Ghamdi
Shaykh Saalih Al Talib
Shaykh Abdullah Al Johany
Shaykh Maahir Al Muayqili,

In that order, Insha'Allah!

Masjid An Nabawi,

All 5 Imaams Insha'Allah!!

Shaykh Saalih bin Muhammad Al Talib, Pics from HaramainRecordings

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2008, 10:35 PM
sheikh talib sheikh talib sheikh talib :D hes my uncle:p, for all you night owls, islam channel has start showin taraweehs i dunno what year its from though, i think it might be this years, but i hope its 1427 that was wicked or the year when sheikh juhany did surah al fath, that recitation my gosh i can never forget :D

ayesha309
07-11-2008, 11:57 PM
i think Makkah will only have four imams. i bleive they will be:
sheikh mahir
sheikh juhany
sheikh ghamdi
sheikh ghazzawi
i think sheikh sudais and shuraim will only lead tahajjud salaat on the last 10 days.
i do hope and pray that im wrong abt taraweeh. Insah'Allah sheikh sudais and shuraim lead taraweeh as well. Ramadhan isnt ramadhan without sudais and shuraim!

in other news sheikh budair once again led all the salaats (i belive he must've led asr tooo) i hope sheikh hudhaify is feeling okay. its not likely for him to miss leading isha salaat.

Na7lah
07-12-2008, 12:01 AM
i do hope and pray that im wrong abt taraweeh.
mee too :D ;D
inshallah Sheikh Shuraim leads!!!!! Ameeeeen

am counting down for Ramadhan about one month and a bit more :(

BlackMamba
07-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Why are people even suspecting that Shuraim and Sudais will not lead taraweeh is there a reason? Shuraim is still leading his normal salahs.

BlissfullyJaded
07-12-2008, 01:27 AM

Sheikh Sudais last led Maghrib on June 11, which isn't tooo long ago. Duno what got in the way his doing Jumu'ah all this while, but khair inshaAllah. I can't realllly see Sheikh Ghamdi and Ghazzawi leading Taraweeh just yet, but then I guess we never know.

InshaAllah Sheikh Hudhaify is fine.. It's happened before where Sheikh Budayr led all the salaah, including 'Isha.

ETA: Sheikh Budayr leading Fajr...from Surah Ankabut. And Sheikh Mu'ayqali in Makkah reading from Surah Muminun.

'Abd al-Baari
07-13-2008, 01:53 PM

I'm looking for a HQ recitation of Surah Fatihah by Shaykh Sudays, but a recent one, all the Quran Audio, sites seem to only have the older ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated, JazakAllah Khayr in advance! :)

webcoran
07-13-2008, 10:42 PM

I'm looking for a HQ recitation of Surah Fatihah by Shaykh Sudays, but a recent one, all the Quran Audio, sites seem to only have the older ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated, JazakAllah Khayr in advance! :)

I have one, i think it's from 2006. It's not really HQ but it's not bad : )

You can listen it here or download it here

If i find other recitations i will post them in sha Allah.

BlackMamba
07-14-2008, 12:02 AM

You could just listen to the unedited taraweehs from last year on islam-fr.com and haramainrecordings.com

*mu'min*
07-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Sheikh Budair visiting south africa in weeks time.....

I was also wondering bout Sheikh Sudais can anyone please please FIND OUT if sheikh is on khutbah ban he hasnt delivered since 2 may which is bout 10 weeks.

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 02:40 PM

JazakAlah Khayr akhee, webcoran :)

Sis Mu'min, Allahu Aa'lam, but i don't think he is.

ayesha309
07-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Sheikh Budair visiting south africa in weeks time.....

I was also wondering bout Sheikh Sudais can anyone please please FIND OUT if sheikh is on khutbah ban he hasnt delivered since 2 may which is bout 10 weeks.
i'll ask bro naj if he has any news about sudais. although bro naj has been really really busy these days.
but i was under the impression that sheikh sudais is just busy and hasn't had the time. i hope he is not under a khutbah ban. he is awesome.

BlissfullyJaded
07-14-2008, 07:49 PM

I don't think he was suspended from delivering khutbahs. He was supposed to give a khutbah in June, and the announcer kept saying that Sheikh Sudais will be giving it, and then after a 30 min wait Sheikh Taalib came in quickly... And I think he was supposed to also give it this last week, but I'm not sure. Anyway, my point is, if he were suspended, the announcer wouldn't have expected him to be coming and would have said Sheikh Taalib's name.

Sheikh Budayr will be in South Africa in less than a week. I believe he is due to arrive on July 17 inshaAllah.

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 07:56 PM

I think you mean July sis. :)

It would be so awesome is Shaykh Budayr came to the UK, it's been ages since any of the A'immaal Haramain visited the UK, Insha'Allah UK will be their next stop..:p

BlissfullyJaded
07-14-2008, 08:03 PM

No, no, on June 26, Sheikh Sudais was supposed to give and they announced it and then Sheikh Taalib gave it. :) And this last week Sheikh Shuraim gave it and I thinkkk Sheikh Sudais was supposed to but didn't, but I'm not 100% about it...

I was thinkin the same...it would be cool if he came to the US. Although somebody did say Sheikh 'Abdul Muhsin al Qaasim was in Cali a year ago, but never could get the recording. imsad

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 08:07 PM

Sheikh Budayr will be in South Africa in less than a week. I believe he is due to arrive on June 17 inshaAllah.
Lol, i meant that bit^

Shaykh Abdul Muhsin Al Qasim, has been to my home town too Alhamdulillah, but i was only a kid at the time, and Shaykh Sudays has been here twice :D, and he said he would return, Insha'Allah soon!

BlissfullyJaded
07-14-2008, 08:10 PM

Ohhhh. :-[ Yeahh, I meant July. Hehe.

InshaAllah Sheikh Sudais will visit there soon. :shade:

al Amaanah
07-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Ramadhan isnt ramadhan without sudais and shuraim!
indeed. insha Allah they will lead aswell!!

al Amaanah
07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
masha Allah shaikh budair in south africa? where in south africa, does anyone know?

BlackMamba
07-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Sudais needs to come to America or if not Sudais, any of the imams of the haram.

S_87
07-15-2008, 12:10 PM
He has also stopped his radio lessons too :?

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2008, 09:31 PM

Insha'Allah he will be back soon!^ Maybe even for tomorrows Khutbah! :)

Does anybody remember how long it was when Shaykh Salih al Talib gave his first Khutbaah, from when he led his first Salaah, was like a few weeks/months..?

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 10:54 PM
why would he be on khutbah ban @ sis amani?

i thought he was touring and stuff, like didnt he tour some place recently? or was that ages ago :D

sheikh salih al talib, i think i think i think first started in haramain in erm 2005 ...

ayesha309
07-18-2008, 04:08 AM
there is a recording of sheikh talib leading isha in 2002 on haramain:
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...g-post_25.html
i think he became a backup imam taht year. but after sheikh umar subayyal rahimahullah's death, he led more often and is now incharge of isha salaat. i could be wrong

BlissfullyJaded
07-18-2008, 04:19 AM

Yeah, he became imaam in 2002 following Sheikh 'Umar as Subbayil's (Rahimahullah) death. I could be wrong but he gave his first khutbah sometime in 2003, I think March, which was about a year after becoming imaam.

shuraimfan4lyf
07-18-2008, 01:30 PM
As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I have contacted a brother who lives in South Africa about Sh.Budair..He said sh.budair is going to different masjids on each day..he will do jumua at Mayfair Jumah Masjid,insha'Allah. Here is schedule of Sh.budairs visit in South Africa.

Thursday, 17th July 2008
· Isha Salaah & lecture - Masjid Hamidiyya, Newtown, JNB (Iqaamah: 19h15).

Friday, 18th July 2008
· Fajr Salaah – Marlboro Masjid, Sandton (Iqaamah: 06h00).
· Jummah – Mayfair Jummah Masjid (Khutbah: 12h40).
· Isha Salaah – Masjid Nur Al-Madinah (Metro), Pretoria CBD (Iqaamah 19h15).

Saturday, 19th July 2008
· Fajr Salaah – Masjid Al-Rahmah, Greenside (Iqaamah: 06h00).
· Maghrib & Isha Salaah – Darul Uloom Zakariyya.

Sunday, 20th July 2008
· Markaz Al-Dawah Al-Islamiyah, Onderstepoort, Pretoria (11h00).
· Isha Salaah & lecture – Masjid Nur Al-Islam Lenasia (Iqaamah: 19h30).

MONDAY 21st JULY 2008
Esha Salaah & Lecture Jamia Masjid, Stanger

TUESDAY 22nd JULY 2008
Maghrib Salaah Masjid Darul Uloom In’aamiyah, Camperdown
Esha Salaah & Lecture Mountain Rise Masjid, Pietermaritzburg

WEDNESDAY 23rd JULY 2008
Fajr Salaah Masjid Umhlanga
Maghrib Salaah Sunford Masjid, Phoenix
Esha Salaah, lecture and Hifz Completion. Masjid Hilaal, Overport

Thursday, 24th July 2008
· Isha Salaah & lecture – Masjid Al-Noor (CIS), Laudium (Iqaamah: 19h30).

Friday, 25th July 2008
· Jummah – Masjid Darul Salaam, Laudium (Khutbah: 12h40).
· Maghrib Salaah & lecture – Masjid Shafi, Mayfair.
· Isha Salaah – Masjid Al-Muslimeen, Mayfair (Iqaamah: 19h15).

Saturday, 26th July 2008

Maghrib & Isha Salaah – Roshnee.

Sunday, 27th July 2008
· Isha Salaah & lecture – Masjid Al-Ansaar, Lakefield (Iqaamah 19h30).

Taken from Here

May Allah(SWT) make his trip a success and beneficial to the Muslims there.

Wasalamu alaykum

Soulja Girl
07-18-2008, 05:42 PM

Heard todays Jumuah Khutbah and Salah by Sheikh Budair from Mayfair Masjid... Was tops as usual...

Apart from that Sheikh Talib for Khutbah in Makkah and Sheikh Thubaity in Madinah... :)

Haji_usmaan
07-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Assalam Walaikum

Wow, I havent been on for ages but I've been keeping up to date with the posts.

Did anyone notice that Sheikh Hudaifi maybe in Makkah as I noticed him I think when The Imam for Today's Juma Salah had said the 1st Takbir and I had noticed the way Sheikh Hudaifi does it normally.

Have a look for yourself , I maybe worng. maybe that's why he's not leading in Madinah

'Abd al-Baari
07-18-2008, 09:21 PM

That could be true, i can't hear anything, but it could be him standing behind Shaykh Salih, with the white bisht. Allahu Aa'lam

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 09:27 PM
:embarrass sheikh talib from 2002 chank u for the info!! he did the jummah todaay

al Amaanah
07-18-2008, 10:36 PM
jazak Allahu khair shuraimfan

truemuslim
07-19-2008, 07:28 AM
where's sudays? Whens the last time he lead?

Soulja Girl
07-19-2008, 07:32 AM

^
Sheikh Sudais last led Maghrib on June 11

truemuslim
07-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Aw jazakallah khair sis!

Al-Hanbali
07-19-2008, 01:50 PM

Awesome!! SubhanAllaah, listening to it with the meaning is :cry: May Allaah increase the Sheikh in his recitation...Ameen!

Surah 40

10:Those who disbelieve will be addressed (at the time of entering into the Fire): "Allah's aversion was greater towards you (in the worldly life when you used to reject the Faith) than your aversion towards one another (now in the Fire of Hell, as you are now enemies to one another), when you were called to the Faith but you used to refuse."

11: They will say: "Our Lord! You have made us to die twice (i.e. we were dead in the loins of our fathers and dead after our deaths in this world), and You have given us life twice (i.e. life when we were born and life when we are Resurrected)! Now we confess our sins, then is there any way to get out (of the Fire)?"

12: (It will be said): "This is because, when Allah Alone was invoked (in worship, etc.) you disbelieved, but when partners were joined to Him, you believed! So the judgement is only with Allah, the Most High, the Most Great!"

13: It is He, Who shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and sends down (rain with which grows) provision for you from the sky. And none remembers but those who turn (to Allah) in obedience and in repentance (by begging His Pardon and by worshipping and obeying Him Alone and none else).

14: So, call you (O Muhammad SAW and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshipping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allah's sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it).

15: (He is Allah) Owner of High Ranks and Degrees, the Owner of the Throne. He sends the Inspiration by His Command to any of His slaves He wills, that he (the person who receives inspiration) may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting (i.e. The Day of Resurrection).

16: The Day when they will (all) come out, nothing of them will be hidden from Allah. Whose is the kingdom this Day? (Allah Himself will reply to His Question): It is Allah's the One, the Irresistible!

17: This Day shall every person be recompensed for what he earned. No injustice (shall be done to anybody). Truly, Allah is Swift in reckoning.

18: And warn them (O Muhammad SAW) of the Day that is drawing near (i.e. the Day of Resurrection), when the hearts will be choking the throats, and they can neither return them (hearts) to their chests nor can they throw them out. There will be no friend, nor an intercessor for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.), who could be given heed to.

19: Allah knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the breasts conceal.

20: And Allah judges with truth, while those to whom they invoke besides Him, cannot judge anything. Certainly, Allah! He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

Soulja Girl
07-19-2008, 06:43 PM

^Jazakallah khair for sharing bro. :)

Atm, I can't stop listening to this:
http://www.archive.org/details/July132008MadeenahFajr
^Its amazing is all I can say...

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah,

Shaykh Ghamdi lead an awesome Salaatul Fajr today, Masha'Allah. Good to see him back, Alhamdulillah :).

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahamtullahi Wabarakaatuh.

al Amaanah
07-19-2008, 10:02 PM
:cry: beautiful masha Allah, jazak Allahu khair akh saifurrahmaan

Al-Hanbali
07-19-2008, 10:19 PM

Atm, I can't stop listening to this:
http://www.archive.org/details/July132008MadeenahFajr
^Its amazing is all I can say...

:cry::cry: soo heart-rendering!!

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 04:54 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
:cry::cry: soo heart-rendering!!
^Yeh, subhanallah. :cry:

Maghrib Salah by Sheikh Mahir & Sheikh Thubaity today was tops mashallah. :)

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 05:09 PM

It threw me off a sec... I was like, waiit that's not Sheikh Hussain and was doubting myself. Glad you posted. And the sunset was gorggggeousss over Madeenah.

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM

^Yeh subhanallah, Madinah always looks shooo awesome. :statisfie

Al-Hanbali
07-21-2008, 05:48 PM

Fajr from Masjid Al-Rahmah Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
led by Sheikh Salaah Al-Budair
(Surat Al-A'raf 40-51)
http://www.4shared.com/file/55968815..._Al__Fajr.html

^awesome!!

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 06:04 PM

^ Yeah, truly is mashaAllah!

Wow. Sheikh Thubayty said Bismillah out loud before Surah Fatiha in the second rakah of 'Isha...

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 06:06 PM

^Yeh, are you allowed to do that?

'Abd al-Baari
07-21-2008, 06:15 PM

It's awesome to see Shaykh Thubaity lead all the Salaahs. Can't wait for the recordings.

Sis Jawharah, was it like an audible whisper or purposely read loud?

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 06:18 PM

^Erm, purposely read aloud but mashallah it was cool! :D

'Abd al-Baari
07-21-2008, 06:20 PM

JazakiAllah Khayr^

^Yeh, are you allowed to do that?
I think some Fuqaha allow it, so yes. :D

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM

Yeah, it was purposely done. I think it is allowed according to some... I remember reading about this, gotta find it in a min inshaAllah. :D

BlackMamba
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Ya I think it has to do with what madhab you follow like i think Shafi allows it

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 07:42 PM

:shade:
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...ha_7-21-08.mp3

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 07:48 PM

Another amazing recitation by Sheikh Salah al Budair:
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=4086
^Me thinks he prays a bit like Sheikh Shuraim and a bit like Sheikh Sudais in 2nd Rakah...

BlissfullyJaded
07-22-2008, 02:23 AM

^ Yea, I was thinkin that, but wasn't sure. The first time I heard a recording of Sheikh Budayr, I thought he sounded like a cross between Sheikh Sudais and Hudhaify..

Sheikh Ghamdi's Fajr was really nice today mashaAllah. I just love his style. :shade:

Al-Hanbali
07-22-2008, 08:50 AM

Ibn al-Qayyim writes in Zaad al-Ma'aad:

"...After that, he (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) used to say: "A'adhu Billahi Minash-Shaitanir-Rajeem" (I seek refuge from the accursed Satan); then he would recite Surah Al-Fatihah, sometimes reciting the "Basmalah" aloud, but mostly, he would recite it quietly."

------------------------------------------------

ahh I cant stop listening to Sheikh Budair's fajr in S.A. Its just so :thumbs_up its deep but soothing, mashaAllaah!. Also, his 'Ishaa on the 17th & 18th were tops! He needs to come to the UK :D

Soulja Girl
07-22-2008, 11:42 AM

^Jazakallah khair for that bro. :)

And yep, I defo agree with you, he sure does need to come to UK! :D

Al-Hanbali
07-22-2008, 09:13 PM

Is that video link of Sheikh Budair on HaramainRecordings working for anyone, or is it just me?

BlissfullyJaded
07-23-2008, 12:18 AM

Hmm, yea, it doesn't seem to be workin anymore. InshaAllah they'll fix it in a few hours.

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Its working for me now . Alhamdulillah :) mashAllah beautiful voices!!

Soulja Girl
07-23-2008, 07:03 AM

Hey, its not on haramainrecordings anymore. :( Or maybe its just me... :hmm:

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 07:04 AM
^ which one?

Soulja Girl
07-23-2008, 07:07 AM

^Erm, the video of Sheikh Salah al Budair...

ayesha309
07-23-2008, 03:17 PM
sorry for that. the video and pics of sheikh salaah al-Budair had to be removed. The shaykh, the Saudi guards and the scholar in whoz house the video was taken did not approve of the pics and videos which were taken so we were asked to remove it in respect of the sheikh.
I apolgize.

BlissfullyJaded
07-23-2008, 05:11 PM

Prince Fawaz, a former governor in both Makkah and Riyadh passed away... They had his Salaatul Mayit in Makkah... Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun.

Sheikh Ghamdi was leading from the Taraweeh spot cuz of that.

Soulja Girl
07-23-2008, 05:15 PM

^Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun...

May Allah have mercy on him & grant him Jannah...

'Abd al-Baari
07-23-2008, 05:17 PM

Inna Lillahi waInna Ilayhi Raji'oon. May Allah have mercy on him, and grant him Jannah..Aameen.

al Amaanah
07-23-2008, 06:38 PM
inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'uun, Allahomma ameen on the ad3iyah

shuraimfan4lyf
07-24-2008, 05:04 AM
As-salamu alaykum..May Allah have mercy on that sheikh,and give him space and light in the grave..

Sheikh Salah Al-Budair reciting in a house..part of sura al-takathur

Link

'Abd al-Baari
07-24-2008, 07:54 PM

That is awesome^. :D

JazakAllah Khayr akhee. Is that from South Africa or from Saudi?

shuraimfan4lyf
07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Walaykum salam..

That is from recent South Africa visit.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 08:33 PM
dos anyone have any pics of budair in south africa

BlissfullyJaded
07-24-2008, 08:46 PM

^ Nah, he didn't approve of pics being taken and they had done so without his permission, therefore they are not being posted. There are other pictures of him on the Haramain blog though...
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-pictures.html
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...blog-post.html

Soulja Girl
07-25-2008, 09:41 AM

Sheikh Humaid for Jumuah in Makkah... Sheikh Ale Sheikh in Madinah! :)

'Abd al-Baari
07-25-2008, 06:04 PM

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=2463

^Such a beautiful Duaa' Qunoot by Shaykh Hussayn aal as Shaykh, and so emotional too :cry:.

May Allah preserve the Shaykh. I'm becoming attached to his recitations, the more you listen, the better they seem, Subhan'Allah.

jzcasejz
07-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Wa'alaykum Salaam

^Such a beautiful Duaa' Qunoot by Shaykh Hussayn aal as Shaykh, and so emotional too :cry:.
SubhaanAllaah, I remember my Bro telling me about this very 16th night and how the whole Masjid was in tears. I checked it from 54 minutes and onwards, that's where it starts. Amazing. :cry: Gotta love Shaykh Husayn Aal al-Shaykh!!!

I'm becoming attached to his recitations, the more you listen, the better they seem, Subhan'Allah.
Yeah, his recitations are really nice mashaAllaah.

May Allah preserve the Shaykh.
Aameen!

al Amaanah
07-25-2008, 08:11 PM
beautiful masha Allah :cry: Allahomma ameeen
jazak Allahu khair Abdul Baari

BlackMamba
07-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Whenever I listen to Budair recite the Quran, I hear him cry somewhere in the Surah. How does he do this, does he try to cry when he reads or what? Because I can never cry no matter what. Somebody told me that Budair just pretends to cry lol, I dont think that but I mean he has to be focusing on crying while he is reading right?

Al-Hanbali
07-25-2008, 11:27 PM

Allaahu a'lam akhi; I've always found that the Shaykh is always emotional in his recitation.

Sometimes when he cries, it seems as though he struggles to keep himself composed. Bare in mind, they know the language of the Qur'aan; they know the meaning of what they are reciting etc so the effect the powerful words of Allaah has on them is indeed greater than those who recite without understanding.

Anyhow, May Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'alaa) increase the Sheikh and increase us all in khusoo'.

BlissfullyJaded
07-25-2008, 11:57 PM

Some people cry more easier than others. Sheikh Budayr even gets emotional in some khutbahs of his, and when you realize the meaning of what he is getting emotional over, it is really due to his fear of Allah. If we read the Quran knowing the full meaning and having the knowledge of Jannah and Jahannam that they have, our hearts would be softer too...

Ameen to the dua!

Al-Hanbali
07-26-2008, 02:37 AM

Sheikh Saalih al-Taalib

Al-Hanbali
07-26-2008, 02:41 AM

Sheikh Sa'ood ash-Shuraym

BlissfullyJaded
07-26-2008, 05:36 AM

^ That pic was taken yesterday I guess, so Sheikh Shuraim is in Indonesia then?

And man they're lucky to have part of the Kiswa...!
http://www.presidensby.info/index.ph...07/23/326.html

Soulja Girl
07-26-2008, 07:07 AM

May Allah preserve the Shaykh. I'm becoming attached to his recitations, the more you listen, the better they seem, Subhan'Allah.
The way he recites is sooo unique mashallah... :statisfie
And ameen to the dua!

Allaahu a'lam akhi; I've always found that the Shaykh is always emotional in his recitation. Sometimes when he cries, it seems as though he struggles to keep himself composed. Bare in mind, they know the language of the Qur'aan; they know the meaning of what they are reciting etc so the effect the powerful words of Allaah has on them is indeed greater than those who recite without understanding.
^Yeh subhanallah he really is emotional... :cry: May Allah give us the knowledge of understanding the true meaning of the Qur'an too...

Anyhow, May Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'alaa) increase the Sheikh and increase us all in khusoo'.
^Ameen. :)

Al-Hanbali
07-26-2008, 11:19 AM

^ That pic was taken yesterday I guess, so Sheikh Shuraim is in Indonesia then?

And man they're lucky to have part of the Kiswa...!
http://www.presidensby.info/index.ph...07/23/326.html

Oh yh, just realised that, mashaAllaah. I guess so.

I think it says Shaykh 'Abdul-Muhsin al-Qasim is also there:

"Presiden SBY hari Rabu (23/7) sore di Istana Negara, menerima dua tamu dari Tanah Suci, yaitu Masjidil Haram Mekah, Syeikh Su`ud Asy-Syiraim, serta Imam Besar Masjid Nabawi Madinah, Syeikh Abdul Muksin Al Qosim. Keduanya datang bersama Dubes Kerajaan Arab Saudi untuk Indonesia, Abdulrahman Mohammed Amen Al-Khayyat, pada acara silaturahmi dengan peserta Musabaqah Hafalan Al-Qur'an dan Hadist Pangeran Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Al Su'ud Tingkat ASEAN." ?

Another pic:

Edit: they've got it up on haramainrecordings :thumbs_up

Admin
07-26-2008, 11:42 AM
I think it says Shaykh 'Abdul-Muhsin al-Qasim is also there:
Yep, she mentioned it before editing the post.
But he's not in the picture.

Admin
07-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Here's Sheikh Muhsin al Qasem[left] & Sheikh Shuraim[right] of the president:

Admin
07-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Another one of Sheikh Muhsin Al Qasem:

[doesnt the one on extreme left look a bit like sheikh thubaity?]

Soulja Girl
07-26-2008, 04:57 PM

^Yeh it does lol...

http://www.4shared.com/file/56518768...17_47_04_.html

^Awesomeness! :statisfie Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :D

'Abd al-Baari
08-01-2008, 09:40 AM

Shaykh Usamah Khayyat giving the Khutbah in Makkah :)
Shaykh Hussayn aal as-Shaykh in Madinah :shade: The Shaykh is talking about Bidah.

Read from Surah Fussilat in Salaah.

Soulja Girl
08-01-2008, 09:54 AM

^Jazakallah khair for that.

I can't watch it, it keeps buffering... :(

'Abd al-Baari
08-04-2008, 06:32 PM

Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al Qaasim, is back from Indonesia, and leading all the jaahri salaah, Masha'Allah. :shade:

Shaykh Ghamdi is back leading Maghrib in Makkah :shade: and its good to see Shaykh Salih al Taalib on Isha :)

BlackMamba
08-05-2008, 04:21 AM
what's the latest news on sudais?

*mu'min*
08-05-2008, 07:53 PM
^ Allah knows best....I really miss listening to sheikh leading live salah.. its been over a month if im not mistaken its also been almost 13 weeks since Sheikh delivered khutba, last was on the 2nd may... and with countdown to ramadaan i pray that Sheikh Sudais leads taraweeh salah.

M.B
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM
:Sl:
Dont worry inshallah the sheikh is fine.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-08-2008, 02:13 AM

Amazing Fajr at Makkah today, led by Shaykh Juhany. Surah Sajdah and al-Insan. It was nice to see a sajdah in the middle of the Salah. I didn't know they did that at a sajdah verse when it was recited during regular Salah.

'Abd al-Baari
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...oDXmLYP&q=dua+

Dua Khatmul Qura'an, Shaykh Hussayn aal as Shaykh, Ramadhaan 1426.

Such a beautiful Duaa Masha'Allah, so serene.

Admin
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Both the recent visitors to Indonesia got to give the khutbah today, Sheikh Shuraim in Makkah and Sheikh Qasim in Medinah.

Just wondering who it'll be for Isha prayers in Ramadan. Last year it was Sheikh Juhany and SST. B4 that it was just SST mostly, and b4 that it was mostly Sheikh Subayyil.

Maybe this year it'll be Sheikh Ghamdi and SST sharing the duties for Fajr and Isha, and Ghazzawi doing maghrib.
This year's ramadan should be interesting, can't wait...

al Amaanah
08-08-2008, 05:16 PM
^ same here, may we witness ramadhaan insha Allah

BlackMamba
08-13-2008, 04:27 AM
When and where are those Sudais pictures from posted on haramainrecordings? Is he coming back? And how about that Sheikh Shuraim recitation of Al-mursalat, wow he changed so much. I could hardly recognize him in the beginning.

ayesha309
08-13-2008, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
When and where are those Sudais pictures from posted on haramainrecordings? Is he coming back? And how about that Sheikh Shuraim recitation of Al-mursalat, wow he changed so much. I could hardly recognize him in the beginning.
bro Naj said the sudais pics are from riyadh. he was there last month.
and yeah the shuraim recitation of Al-Mursalaat was from back in the days!
and Hudhaify is back :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah,

http://download.quranicaudio.com/qur...h_1427/014.mp3 [Right-click & save target as]

Surah Ibraheem - Shaykh Salaah ibn Muhammad al Budayr.

This has to be one of the most beautiful Surahs, and the recitation is just soo awesome, Subhan'Allah!

Soulja Girl
08-15-2008, 09:39 AM

^Jazakallah khair for sharing. :)

Sheikh Huthaify for Jumuah in Madinah, Sheikh Saleh Al Talib in Makkah. :)

M.B
08-15-2008, 04:26 PM

Does anyone have the recording of sheikh thubayti when he recites bismillah loudly in the second rakah.

al Amaanah
08-15-2008, 06:17 PM
baarakallahu feek abdulbaari, beautiful masha Allah!

'Abd al-Baari
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM

Does anyone have the recording of sheikh thubayti when he recites bismillah loudly in the second rakah.
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=4128

shuraimfan4lyf
08-16-2008, 04:20 AM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...oDXmLYP&q=dua+

Dua Khatmul Qura'an, Shaykh Hussayn aal as Shaykh, Ramadhaan 1426.

Such a beautiful Duaa Masha'Allah, so serene.

Yeh Masha'Allah, Here is the high quality mp3 Audio Link for it..I loved it. Last time,Sheikh Husayn did the khatm dua was in 1418(1998). It was his first year of imam in madinah. insha'Allah i will post some suras and dua from that year.

Soulja Girl
08-16-2008, 08:23 AM

^Jazakallah khair for that bro, may Allah reward you. :)

BlissfullyJaded
08-17-2008, 02:04 AM

Sheikh Ghamdi leadin Fajr, continuing from Surah Yusuf. I guess he's gonna complete the surah. Funny cause the first day he started off, I was like ahhh I hope he'll keep reading every day until he completes it. :D

al Amaanah
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
beautiful recitations in makkah masha Allah! salaatul maghreb and salaatul 'isha led by shaikh al mu3ayqli

Soulja Girl
08-17-2008, 08:01 PM

^I'll second that sis. :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-18-2008, 11:00 PM

Salaatul Khusuf was led in Makkah and Madinah on Saturday Night by Shaykh Hudhaify & Mu'ayqilil, there was a partial lunar eclipse. Shame there was no recordings, Shaykh Mu'ayqilis first Khutbaah in Masjid al Haram.

BlackMamba
08-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Isn't salat al khusuf 2 raka'ats with surah baqarah in the first rakat and surah Ali-imran in the second? That's what I heard from someone but it seems quite unlikely. I mean first of all, not many people know the surahs good enough to read it all in salah continuously. And secondly, it would easily take 4-5 hours.

ayesha309
08-19-2008, 03:10 AM

Sheikh Ghamdi leadin Fajr, continuing from Surah Yusuf. I guess he's gonna complete the surah. Funny cause the first day he started off, I was like ahhh I hope he'll keep reading every day until he completes it. :D
yup he completed it :D Masha'Allah excellent

Isn't salat al khusuf 2 raka'ats with surah baqarah in the first rakat and surah Ali-imran in the second? That's what I heard from someone but it seems quite unlikely. I mean first of all, not many people know the surahs good enough to read it all in salah continuously. And secondly, it would easily take 4-5 hours.
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) led Salaat Al-Khusoof once when there was a solar eclipse. He recited Surat Al-Baqarah. but that doesn't mean that we must do it. The method for Salaat Al-Khusoof is a bit different too. here is a good read abt it:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...EAskTheScholar

unfortunately saudi tv didn't show it so we have no recordings :(
however i heard it was ghamdi who led in Makkah. and Hudhaify in Madinah

'Abd al-Baari
08-19-2008, 10:29 AM

Was it Shaykh Ghamdi again, Masha'Allah. :D Wish there was a recording! :(

Sorry for the confusion, i took the info from a comment on HR.

P.S Shaykh Thubaity is back, and led Salaatul Fajr, read from Surah Furqaan.

Soulja Girl
08-19-2008, 01:25 PM

^Good to see Sheikh Thubaity back, mashallah. :)

ayesha309
08-19-2008, 03:26 PM

Was it Shaykh Ghamdi again, Masha'Allah. :D Wish there was a recording! :(

Sorry for the confusion, i took the info from a comment on HR.

P.S Shaykh Thubaity is back, and led Salaatul Fajr, read from Surah Furqaan.
yeah i got confused tooo from the comment on HR but bro naj said that it must be Ghamdi becuase Muaqiliy is not allowed to do khutbahs as yet. and Sheikh Ghamdi is a well known scholar and can do khutbahs. too bad we dont have any recordings.
and he recited Surat An-Nur

al Amaanah
08-19-2008, 05:00 PM
salaatul maghreb makkah led by shaikh al mu3ayqali beautifil recitation masha Allah.

ayesha309
08-20-2008, 03:24 AM
beautiful salaats by sheikh mahir indeed

i heard (from bro naj) that Sheikh Qasim was offered to lead taraweeh and regular salaats in Makkah (be a permanent imam there) but he decline the offer. im not sure why. and well bro naj seems to be too busy to post here but well atleast does provide some useful info! lol

al Amaanah
08-20-2008, 03:32 AM
: o subhana Allah, thats interesting jazakom Allahu khair 4 sharing.

webcoran
08-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Great recitation by shaykh ghamdi this fajr

Audio mp3 link (High Quality) complete soorat al Mulk (without takbirs) + video of this salat

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

ayan333
08-20-2008, 11:24 PM

May ALLAH (SWA) make Mekka our homes in dunya,Ameen

al Amaanah
08-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Allahomma ameeeen

'Abd al-Baari
08-22-2008, 10:22 AM

Shaykh Huthaify giving the Khutbaah in Madinah, I think it was Shaykh Salih ibn Humayd in Makkah, can't get a good connection.

BlackMamba
08-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Sheikh Shuraim's Imitation
by Anas Al-Emadi from Masjid Al Fatah , Bahrain
On haramainrecordings

This guy can copy Shuraim really good MashaAllah, he's like on Sa'ad Nomani's level

webcoran
08-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Sheikh Shuraim's Imitation
by Anas Al-Emadi from Masjid Al Fatah , Bahrain
On haramainrecordings

This guy can copy Shuraim really good MashaAllah, he's like on Sa'ad Nomani's level

Ma sha Allah beautiful recitation, his voice is not as grave as Shaykh Shuraym but he have the same style. Is it possible to have others recitation of this shaykh ?

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

BlissfullyJaded
08-24-2008, 06:13 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran

Ma sha Allah beautiful recitation, his voice is not as grave as Shaykh Shuraym but he have the same style. Is it possible to have others recitation of this shaykh ?

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
Yea, his voice isn't the same, but he really has the tune down. Realllly nice mashaAllah. It would be cool to hear him in Taraweeh..! Maybe you could try e-mailing brother Najiullah for more? He posted it, yeah?

Al-Hanbali
08-25-2008, 02:20 PM

"My good friend from a long time live in Saudi and he was recently in Mecca. During his visit he discovered a secret which was yet to be revealed while he was talking to a cassette store manager:

He ends up telling me that he got an e-mail from his boss telling him whose going to lead, and what to print on the new cassettes. He told me that ALL SIX IMAMS WILL LEAD;

SHAYKH SUDAYS AND SHAYKH SHURAYM
SHAYKH MAHR AND SHAYKH JUHANI
SHAYKH GHAMDI AND SHAYKH GHAZZAAWI

When I asked him how that’s going to happen, he told me that maybe the first day it will be Sudays/Shuraym, the second day Mahr/Juhani, the third day Ghamdi/Ghazzawi, the fourth day Sudays/Shuraym….
"

http://www.mujahideenryder.net/2008/...2008-taraweeh/

BlackMamba
08-25-2008, 04:33 PM
^I don't know about you but I would much rather have the 4 from last year than all 6

shuraimfan4lyf
08-25-2008, 04:44 PM
As-salamu alaykum

I really prefer the 2007 line up,Only Sheikh Shuraym,Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Juhany with Sheikh Maahir..I just want Sh.Shuraim to make dua..:(.. thats too many imams..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM

If Insha'Allaah that is the case, that's awesome!!

'Abd al-Baari
08-25-2008, 05:08 PM

I agree with akhee Abu Sayyad. That would be awesome, more awesome if Shaykh Ghazzawi led the Salaahs and Shaykh Talib took his place in Taraweeh..

Admin
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
more awesome if Shaykh Ghazzawi led the Salaahs and Shaykh Talib took his place in Taraweeh..
Couldn't agree more. That would be just awesome!

Soulja Girl
08-25-2008, 06:44 PM

^I don't know about you but I would much rather have the 4 from last year than all 6
^Ditto. Khair inshallah, we'll see what happens...

format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

I really prefer the 2007 line up,Only Sheikh Shuraym,Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Juhany with Sheikh Maahir..I just want Sh.Shuraim to make dua..:(.. thats too many imams..
^Yeh, I'm waiting for the day Sheikh Shuraim does dua...

al Amaanah
08-26-2008, 01:50 AM
^ insha Allah he will. whos going to make imaams of the haramain part 8 insha Allah? cant waittt insha Allah, Allahomma ballighnaa Ramadaaaaan!! :cry: ALLAHOMMA AMEEN

ayesha309
08-26-2008, 04:13 AM
Insha'Allah Sheikh Sudais will defeinly be leading taraweeh. :D hez on vacation right now (a well desreved one indeed!)
but from wot i've read, it'll be the same four imams from last year. i.e. Sheikh Sudais, Shuraim, Juhany and Mahir. ( and thats kinda wot i wud prefer)
although i wud luv it if Sheikh Shuriam led the last 10 instead of the first 10. so that he wud do dua as well. that being said, Sheikh Juhany's duas are amazing as well.
Insha'Allah khair, wotever happens, it will be for the best

BlackMamba
08-26-2008, 05:28 AM
I know this probably would never go down,but it would be awsome if it was a startig five. With sudais shuraim juhany maher and BUDAIR like a mix of 1427 and 1428

al Amaanah
08-26-2008, 04:03 PM
masha Allah salaatul maghreb makkah was beautiful led by al johany, it was raining big time masha Allah!

M.B
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
I think the king came to masjid al haraam yesterday and it was packed with police and security throughout the whole masjid and the city.

It looked beautiful for maghrib today in makkah with the rain sheikh juhany read nicely. same with sheikh mohsin al qasim.

'Abd al-Baari
08-26-2008, 06:00 PM

Masha'Allah, twice it's rained unexpectadely now during Maghrib and Shaykh Juhany was leading both, and yeh Masha'Allah it was an awesome recitation.

Soulja Girl
08-26-2008, 06:20 PM

I know this probably would never go down,but it would be awsome if it was a startig five. With sudais shuraim juhany maher and BUDAIR like a mix of 1427 and 1428
^Aww yeh bro, that would be sooo cool, but meh, it would NEVER happen so lets just carry on dreaming... :rollseyes

*mu'min*
08-27-2008, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
I think the king came to masjid al haraam yesterday and it was packed with police and security throughout the whole masjid and the city
is that because the kaaba was washed?????
last year it was washed b4 ramadaan !

format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
It looked beautiful for maghrib today in makkah with the rain
alhamdudillah!!!

am not to thrilled bout hearing 6 imams lead taraweeh... maybe it can jus be Sheikh Shuraim n Sheikh Sudais only, jus like old times ;) nah whatever Allah wills but i'm praying to hear Sheikh Talib 4 taraweeh and Inshallah Sheikh Shuraim doesnt deprive us of his live haramain dua's!!!

'Abd al-Baari
08-27-2008, 10:51 AM

No the Ghusl of the Ka'abah was done a few days ago, i don't think it was why the King was in the Haram, yesterday though, but they do sometimes come to do Sa'ee or Tawaaf.

al Amaanah
08-27-2008, 09:35 PM
salaatul maghreb makkah led by al johany was beauutiful masha Allah!

'Abd al-Baari
08-27-2008, 11:52 PM

Shaykh Abdur Rahmaan as Suadys & Shaykh Maahir al Mu'ayqili.

JazakAllah Khayr to bro Najiullah for posting over at HR.

ayesha309
08-28-2008, 01:24 AM
MAKKAH — Shoura Council Chairman Saleh bin Homaid, who is also an imam of the Grand Mosque, said that Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais was still continuing in his position as one of the imams of the Grand Mosque
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...tegory=Kingdom

*mu'min*
08-28-2008, 05:51 AM
^^^ Alhamdudillah but sheikh has not lead live salah in haramain 4 soooo long inshallah we will hear sheikhs voice in a few days time for tarawehh prayers...... oooh i cant wait!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
whos going to make imaams of the haramain part 8 insha Allah?
Jawharah Inshallah....!!!

IB-Staff
08-28-2008, 05:56 AM
Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais was still continuing in his position as one of the imams of the Grand Mosque
Alhamdulillah. Inshallah we'll see him for taraweehs, soon.
whos going to make imaams of the haramain part 8 insha Allah?
No one. You can continue in this same thread. This didn't go too long.

'Abd al-Baari
08-28-2008, 11:49 AM

^^^ Alhamdudillah but sheikh has not lead live salah in haramain 4 soooo long inshallah we will hear sheikhs voice in a few days time for tarawehh prayers...... oooh i cant wait!!!
Insha'Allah. I can't wait for Ramadhaan! I hope he leads the Maghrib Salaahs in Ramadhaan, Insha'Allah. I have a felling that Taraweeh will start on Saturday! Allahuma Ballighna Ramadhaan.

Oh yh awesome recitation in Maghrib by Shaykh Juhany yesterday, both times after it rained during Maghrib, the day after Shaykh Juhany gave exepctional recitations of Surah Hashr :D :thumbs_up

IB-Staff
08-28-2008, 12:51 PM
^Aww yeh bro, that would be sooo cool, but meh, it would NEVER happen so lets just carry on dreaming...

Carrying on...
How good it would be if All the 6 imams lead in makkah:
Shuraim - Sudais
Juhany - Maher
Ghamdi - Saleh Taleb

And 6 in medinah too
Hussain Ale Sheikh - Thubaity
Budayr - Mohsen al Qasem
Ali Hudhaify - [introducing] Ahmed Hudhaify :D [that would be so cooool. Father and son duo leading in one night :p]

And to add to it... Sheikh Subayyil comes back for Isha...
and Sheikh Humaid continuing for Fajr, and Sheikh Faisal Ghazzawi doing maghrib.
ah well... it's just a 'dream'.. that may not come true.

'Abd al-Baari
08-28-2008, 01:06 PM

Oh maybe, like Makkah 'borrowed' Shaykh Budayr from Madinah, they could return the favour and send Shaykh Ghazzawi or Shaykh Talib there to lead Taraweeh. This may not come true either..

Masjid e Nabawi needs some new Imaams, Insha'Allah!

S_87
08-28-2008, 04:02 PM

does anyone have any links for saudi tv that work please?

'Abd al-Baari
08-28-2008, 05:27 PM

Most of the links here, work for me.
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/watch.html

Afifa
08-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Most of the links here, work for me.
http://muslimtents.com/iharam/watch.html

do these links work at specific times as its live?

BlissfullyJaded
08-28-2008, 09:27 PM

^ No, the links work 24/7, as they broadcast stuff other than salaah as well. Iqraa, Huda, and Majd are Islamic stations, and Saudi 1 and 2 are Saudi state channels which have news and other stuff when there isn't salaah on. The only links that are not working on my site are the ones for Saudi Radio and low quality TV, because for some unknown reason they went back down even though they were working a few weeks ago... lol.

Ahh, I can't waitt for Ramadhaan. :D

That would be amaaazing to have both the Sheikh Hudhaifys leading in Masjid al Nabawi on one night. InshaAllah we'll see that day soon. :cry:

Afifa
08-28-2008, 09:33 PM
oh now its working ... wasn't before :mmokay:

so what time does the namaz's be shown? (:-[)

BlackMamba
08-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Shaykh Hudaify has a son that is also an imam in masjid nabwi? Where can I listen to him?

'Abd al-Baari
08-28-2008, 09:37 PM

Shaykh Hudhaifys son leads at Masjid e Quba. :)
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-tahajjud.html

'Abd al-Baari
08-29-2008, 02:15 PM

Shaykh Usamah Khayyat & Shaykh Abdul Baari Thubaity deliverd the Khutbaahs' today. Last Jumma' before Ramadhaan. I hope Shaykhs Ghamdi/Juhany/Muyaqili give Khutbaahs during Ramadhaan...Insha'Allah..

IB-Staff
08-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Quite unlikely for new Imaams to be introduced during ramadhan. We already have 5 Khutbah giving imams to cover Ramadhan.
Shuraim, Sudais, Saleh Taleb, Saleh bin Humaid and Usamah Khayyat.
Seeing Sheikh Khayyat gave it today, the other 4 are expected to do it in Ramadhan.

'Abd al-Baari
08-29-2008, 08:28 PM

The imaams expected to lead Taraweeh in Madinah this coming Ramadhan, according to news sources, are as follows:

Sheikh Ali Al Hudhify
Sheikh Abdul Bari At Thubaity
Sheikh Hussein Ale Sheikh
Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim
Posted on HR^

Wheres Shaykh Salaah al Budayr? :enough!: This can't happen! [Insha'Allah :X] I really do hope he leads, i hope all 5 Imaams lead somehow.

To think, this time tomorrow, the first Taraweeh could already be finished. Subhan'Allah.

BlackMamba
08-30-2008, 01:18 AM
The imaams expected to lead Taraweeh in Madinah this coming Ramadhan, according to news sources, are as follows:

Sheikh Ali Al Hudhify
Sheikh Abdul Bari At Thubaity
Sheikh Hussein Ale Sheikh
Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim

Are you kiddin me? Where is Salah Al Budair?

Na7lah
08-30-2008, 01:22 AM
anyone kno who's gona lead in Makkah?

al Amaanah
08-30-2008, 02:14 AM
no shaikh al budair?? :|

M.B
08-30-2008, 07:45 AM
I think sheikh thubayti will not lead taraweeh rather he will lead tahajjud inshallah i want sheikh budayr to come back to makkah.

Soulja Girl
08-30-2008, 09:59 AM

Can't believe no Sheikh Budair... imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
anyone kno who's gona lead in Makkah?
^Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Shuraim, Sheikh Maahir & Sheikh Juhany inshallah! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.