/* */

PDA

View Full Version : job interview

rozeena
09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
salaam evri1, i have job interview at islamic bank 2moro cud evri1 pls pls pls pls pls do dua 4 me.

THANK YOU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
inshaAllah , may Allah give you pure halal earnings AmeeN !! :D

rozeena
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
inshaAllah , may Allah give you pure halal earnings AmeeN !! :D
lol! thank u bro.

unknown_JJ
09-10-2007, 02:26 PM
aww dnt wry sis ill pray . inshallah ull get it ..i no ur a PRO already tc asalamu alaykum xx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
09-10-2007, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
aww dnt wry sis ill pray . inshallah ull get it ..i no ur a PRO already tc asalamu alaykum xx
aww thanks sis.

Mpls_Muslim
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Salam sister, I hope you go the job, did you let us know.

Abdulah

rozeena
09-11-2007, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mpls_Muslim
Salam sister, I hope you go the job, did you let us know.

Abdulah
yes i will do bro. ive got it at 7 so ill let u know wat haens.geting nervouse nw

IbnAbdulHakim
09-11-2007, 01:19 PM
^ when i got this job i walked in thinking "i dont even really want it", lol try taking the same attitude it really helps. I was completely myself and it worked Alhamdulillah.

Read some dua's before you go, and never forget to ask your parents for their prayers :)

Re.TiReD
09-11-2007, 01:26 PM
:salamext: begin with bismillah Insha'Allah and you'll do well. All the best :w:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Insha'Allah you'll do well and get the job.

UnknownMuslim
09-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Ameen to all the dua's.

InshaAllah sister you will get this job. May Allah help you and everyone who is looking for a job.

rozeena
09-12-2007, 09:38 AM
thanks 4 all the duas evri1.unfortunatly i didnt get da role i wanted bt dey told me 2 apply 4 a diff role. wich im nt interested. oh well dts life lol. wana change my career path nw, do sumfin in accounting??? if any bros or sistas r doing accountancy could u let le knw. Is it reali HARD!!! lol

unknown_JJ
09-12-2007, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
thanks 4 all the duas evri1.unfortunatly i didnt get da role i wanted bt dey told me 2 apply 4 a diff role. wich im nt interested. oh well dts life lol. wana change my career path nw, do sumfin in accounting??? if any bros or sistas r doing accountancy could u let le knw. Is it reali HARD!!! lol
awww sorry 2 hear dat. im sure ull find sutin more not so boring now :D LOL

yeh im d accountin G ere hehe..wel im studyin it.. i believe if u put ur hed down den n e thin is possible lol wel most fingz..so it wont b so hard if u work up 2 d standardz

tc
xx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.