/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mac_gilgamesh
09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Hello there.

I created an account a while back, but have not posted anything as of yet. I was interested in exploring the similarities, differences, and viewpoints that are prevalent throughout the U.S. (where I live) and the rest of the world.

Not sure exactly where to start, so I'll leave it as, "Hello, call me 'Gilg'. What's new?"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mac_gilgamesh
09-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Hi there, IbnRuwahah... I'm doing fine.

From what I remember from history class way long ago (sigh, probably around 20 years back), Gilgamesh was an ancient Sumerian King, with mythic/heroic literary qualities, fighting his nemesis, Enkidu. I forget the basis of the story, though...

No, Gilg is just my online persona that I've been using for close to 10 years now in different forums and online gaming.

Thanks for asking though,
Gilg

Kittygyal
09-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi.

Welcome.

unknown_JJ
09-13-2007, 08:27 PM
welcome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey. :)

To get a basic intro to Islam, you can check out;

http://beconvinced.com

Look forward to your stay here :)

Peace.

جوري
09-13-2007, 10:44 PM
The fast must be getting to me?.. first thing I thought when I read the name was

:welcome: to LI.. hope you enjoy your stay!!

barney
09-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi Gilg.

FYI , the guy above is Gargamel. Smurf hater.

Abdul-Raouf
09-14-2007, 02:54 AM

Aisha20
09-14-2007, 06:55 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!