/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 100 $

Abdul-Raouf
09-12-2007, 02:59 AM

* With 100 US dollars... how many days u can manage to have food..?
* How much money u (for a single person) spend for food on average per day...?
Do not eat excessively... Do not allow your tummy to grow big..(should be flat)... Do not waste food... Feed the Poor.....Feed the Poor ... Feel for the Poor...There are thousands and thousands without food...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
09-12-2007, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf

* With 100 US dollars... how many days u can manage to have food..?
* How much money u (for a single person) spend for food on average per day...?
Do not eat excessively... Do not allow your tummy to grow big..(should be flat)... Do not waste food... Feed the Poor.....Feed the Poor ... Feel for the Poor...There are thousands and thousands without food...
USD 100.00 might be equals to RM 340.00, which means RM 11.33 per day... if I budget my daily meal, RM 3.00 for breakfast, RM 6.00 for lunch ... so I'll have RM 2.33 balance for Dinner.... hmmm .. I think I could spend USD 100.00 for one month just for food.:peace:

Abdul-Raouf
09-12-2007, 03:58 AM
Here 100 $ = 4060 Indian Rupees (ya 1$ is near the 40-41 mark for the last 7 months)

For me,

It costs about 70-80 Indian Rupees per day for food...

So with 100 $ i can eat for more than 50 days....

beespreeteam
09-12-2007, 04:34 AM
In some places you could feed an entire village for a couple days with that :P

Jazakllah for the post... I spend too much on food at uni...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
09-12-2007, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by beespreeteam
In some places you could feed an entire village for a couple days with that :P

Jazakllah for the post... I spend too much on food at uni...
Yes u r right...

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 04:50 AM
is anybody there?

beespreeteam
09-17-2007, 12:04 PM
yessss

Nawal89
09-17-2007, 02:13 PM
$100 cant get you that far in the Bahamas unfortunately :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!