/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SEARCHING FOR THIS NASHEED, need your help!

al Amaanah
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
:salamext:

Does anyone has this nasheed for me (completely) in mp3? I dont know who the munshid is, but this version is sung by al 'Ajmi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVgSIo7XhvU

Baarakallahu feekum.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Al Aqwa
09-12-2007, 01:48 PM
sorry i cant listen to it right now, is it in the background of the vid?

if so i could download it and then convert it to MP3 for you Insha'Allah later

al Amaanah
09-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Jazak Allahu khair, its not in the background. Shaikh al 'Ajmi sings it himself, but here he instructs them first. So I would love to have one without the beginning, just the full nasheed insha Allah, anyone?? baarakallahu feekum.

Muslim_person
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته

nasheed at

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Nasheed&iw_a=tapes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
09-13-2007, 05:29 PM
:wasalamex

I can't find it on islamway, could you help please? Baarakallahu feek
Its an Afghan nasheed..

Kittygyal
09-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Salam.
Oh sis i remember bro Murtaza sent me this, but i deleted it.

al Amaanah
09-14-2007, 12:18 AM
:cry: how could you do that? insha Allah khair. how did he send it to you?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-14-2007, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
:sl:

Try that link, it might be on there, there are a lot of Jihad nasheeds on that link.
brother, i dont know if you have realised but under the scholars to be avoided section on the side, one of them is Sh sudais. :? :? :? is this site realiable.

al Amaanah
09-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Na3am, I saw that too subhana Allah.

Kittygyal
09-14-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
:cry: how could you do that? insha Allah khair. how did he send it to you?
Im very sowiee sis please forgive me please :cry:. I don't listen to nashids sis..those were the days ONLY qura'an now im going back to them days insha'Allaah. :(
Sis sowiee please forgive please sis... *I feel bad naw* :uhwhat

Make dua'ah for me plz
Ma'assalama

al Amaanah
09-14-2007, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Im very sowiee sis please forgive me please :cry:. I don't listen to nashids sis..those were the days ONLY qura'an now im going back to them days insha'Allaah. :(
Sis sowiee please forgive please sis... *I feel bad naw* :uhwhat

Make dua'ah for me plz
Ma'assalama
Masha Allah :D, ofcourse I forgive you. Youre my ukht! I will make du3aa for you bi idhnillah, you too dont forget us in your du3aa.

al Amaanah
09-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Akh ibn Ruwahah, the link doesnt work :cry:

al Amaanah
09-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Baarakallahu feek, but isnt this nasheed sung by someone else? only by al 'Ajmi?

Ummu Sufyaan
09-15-2007, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
I didn't realise it even, but subhanAllah...Many of the things said could be true? :hiding:

However, na'oudhu billah, it is not upon us that we may judge others. I'll edit the link insha'Allah and sis Maryam, if you could do the same for your post. I found that site good for their nasheeds collection. I don't know the condition of their material. May Allah forgive us all.

i think what is quoted by him is true (because it is a quote), however i think they have taken it waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion. sh sudais meaning things like that. no way!!!
link has been removed.
btw sis, al-amaanah, is this what you are talking about http://youtube.com/watch?v=kusD5aaN9gU. if it is, i can instruct you how to download it. i tried to myself, but i couldn't upload it onto the forum.

Ummu Sufyaan
09-15-2007, 11:15 AM
or this one. its much easier, adn thats how i downloaded it.
http://zamzar.com/

al Amaanah
09-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Baarakallahu feekum.

jzcasejz
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

Sister, you can get the Nasheed from here: http://www.archive.org/download/Alla...afghan_vbr.mp3

al Amaanah
09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
^ Finally! :D Baarakallahu feek!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.