/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BBC article on Ramadan

glo
09-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I came across this article about Muslims and Ramadan on the BBC website.
You may or may not agree with everything it say, but I thought it was very positive to see a non-Muslim website explain about the Muslim faith. (I hope you think so too)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6989742.stm

Ramadan Mubarak to all at LI! :)

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
deen_2007
09-12-2007, 10:59 PM
thanks for that

MustafaMc
09-13-2007, 12:04 AM
I read the article and I found it to be very accurate. Thank you for your consideration of our upcoming month of fasting.

I occassionally fasted when I was a Christian. I found that I experienced a deeper understanding of the Bible when I read it while fasting.

Yanal
09-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Asalam alakum nice article more likely looks like a story*jokes* and i wonder how the people who have food stalls make money for 30WHOLE DAYS i sure wish i was NOT one of them and i pray to allah(Swt) and all you shuld that they get better jobs so they can earn money and earn good deeds in Ramadan AMEEN!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.