/* */

PDA

View Full Version : chemicals on clothing

zarhad
09-13-2007, 12:54 AM
:sl:

i know that cloths have to be clean to pray, but my husband works at a place where he gets chemicals on his clothing , can he still pray with them on, would he have to change back and forth?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zarhad
09-13-2007, 12:55 AM
hes not really able to change back and forth without getting both sets of cloths filled with chemicals.

so i know its not good to have chemicals on cloths even non praying wise...but in terms of prayers i dont know

zarhad
09-13-2007, 02:38 AM
anyone? any idea ive been looking around but havent found anything

itsme
09-13-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zarhad
hes not really able to change back and forth without getting both sets of cloths filled with chemicals.
:sl:

how would he get both sets filled with chemicals? is it not possible to keep a set of clean clothes in a bag and change only for prayers?

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.