/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share your experiences this month of Ramadhan

syilla
09-13-2007, 01:34 AM
:salamext:

Please share your experiences this Ramadhan....

We have started fasting, so let me share mine.

Alhamdulillah the whether is great this morning. Not hot and a bit of raining.. but there is an earthquake in Sumatera so some of my friends feel the earthquake during maghrib last night. There is even a Tsunami warning.

i missed tarawekh in masjid last night cause my son is asleep and i have to accompany him at home. His too tired i guess.

I woke up at 4am cook abit and my family had sahur. We had rice and simple dishes to go with it. And we drink lots of water...

InshaAllah fasting today would be great! i hope my office let me go out early today cause during Ramadhan, after office hours there will be traffic jam everywhere.

So come and share yours :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.