/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help needed...

Angel24
09-13-2007, 03:36 AM
Asalam to everyone...
i am an old member but got busy with studies n work for awhile..so couldn't visit this site or post much...and wow i am here after awhile n alot of things have changed, i actually got confused..n dont even know if i am posting in the right section...
but i had a Question hope someone can help me...
i was wondering if anyone knows a good site for Quran Translation in farsi or persian...i found some sites but i could only read them, couldn't hear or record them...if i had to order one from somewhere i will as well....
i will be thankful if one can help me....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Angel24
09-14-2007, 03:01 AM
no one at all.....:cry:

Woodrow
09-14-2007, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel24
no one at all.....:cry:
:w:

Sadly I can not think of any members that speak Farsi. Perhaps a couple do. I tried a google search and did not find anything of value.

Angel24
09-14-2007, 03:17 AM
well Thxx brother..me tried google as well, but couldn't find any...its k then, i guess i gotta try islamic stores then, but don't know any here...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
09-14-2007, 03:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel24
well Thxx brother..me tried google as well, but couldn't find any...its k then, i guess i gotta try islamic stores then, but don't know any here...
:w:

What major city are you the closest to? I have an acquaintance that is from Iran, although he is not a member of this forum, I can ask him if he can suggest something near you.

I just remembered we do have at least one Farsi speaking member also. Perhaps he/she will see this thread when he/she comes on line.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.