/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Medicine of the Quran

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
:sl:

Treatment of Cataract from the Qur'ân

Medicine of Qur'ân

One of the Swiss pharmaceutical companies has started producing a new medicine called “Medicine of Qur'ân” which allows the treatment of cataract without surgery. As the newspaper Ar-Raya, published in Qatar writes, “this drug which was synthesised by an Egyptian doctor Abdul Basit Muhammad from the secretions of human sweat glands and has an effectiveness of 99 per cent with absolutely no side effects, was registered in Europe and the United States. It is also reported that one of the Swiss companies produces the new drug in the form of liquid and eye drops.

The source of inspiration is Surah Yusuf. Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad emphasised that he obtained his inspiration from Surah Yusuf and said: “ Once in the morning, I was reading Surah Yusuf. My attention lingered over the 84th and successive ayats (verses). They tell that Prophet Yakub who was mourning his son Yusuf (peace be upon them) in sadness and grief got his eyes turned white and later when people cast over the sorrowful father’s face, the shirt of his son Yusuf, vision returned to him and he was able to see again. Here I started pondering. What could be there in the shirt of Yusuf?

Finally I arrived at the decision that nothing except sweat could be on it. I concentrated my thoughts over the sweat and its composition. Then I proceeded to the laboratory for research.

I carried out a series of experiments on rabbits. The results turned out to be positive. Later I performed treatment on 250 patients by administering the drug twice a day for two weeks. Finally I achieved 99 per cent success and said to myself: “ This is the miracle of the Qur'ân”

Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad presented the results of his research to appropriate institutions in Europe and the United States dealing with patenting of new discoveries for consideration. After tests and research were performed, he finalised a contract with a Swiss company on the production of the medicine on the condition that the package should clearly mention-“Medicine of Qur'ân.”

In the words of the Egyptian scientist, the company accepted his condition and started producing the new drug.

(Courtesy-Ar-Raya, Qatar)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mary
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Salam,
wow u c how pharmaceutical drugs can be created with the help of the Holy Quran! Wow how kewl.... :)
Wasalam

aisha22
09-10-2005, 08:54 PM
wow thats soo cool just shows how the quraan helps us in everything does ne1 know ne more stories

Uthman
09-10-2005, 09:36 PM

Allaahu Akbar!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister Hoda
03-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Subhan'Allah this is wonderful. My husband first told me about this last night after receiving an email about it. I came online to try to find more information. Unfortunately I have not been able to find anything except the very same information word for word all over the Islamic sites. I have been unable to locate any medical journals or medical websites that discuss this in any way. It is important that we ask for more evidence. I do not doubt that it is true, but I have non-Muslim parents and family who will not believe this based purely on one story reprinted again and again. Which pharmaceutical company? Why are there no other pieces of information? :hmm: What is the date of the newspaper in which this was printed and is there some contact info available so we could get a copy of the article from the newspaper that printed it? Why are people so unwilling to request additional evidence? Do they fear people will label them skeptics or lacking in faith? I am so proud to be Muslim and my faith in Allah (SWT) is strong! But at the same time, I have read of other stories that were equally amazing/miraculous which turned out to be urban legends only serving to make the Muslims look gullible and foolish to non-Muslims. Some stories get online and spread like wildfire before anyone bothers to verify their truth. Please if anyone can provide me with more substantial information about this subject I would be most grateful. May Allah Reward you with the Best of Rewards!

Salaam Alaikum,
Sister Hoda:muslimah:

جوري
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
There was a time before they were cutting down on rain forests when scientists would go in and cultivate plants for drug trials.. and thus many of the medications we have are naturally derived.. everything from human urine,bella donna flowers to fish testicles were used.. but now the majority of new drugs are synthetically derived in laboratories, and I am not really sure in the long run if that is good or bad.. but do believe in the hadith that states to 'kul da'a dawa'a' to every disease there is a cure... even if we aren't familiar with it yet.. but natural cures really are dwindeling ..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.