/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dhikrullah Ramadaan Essentials

Abu Muslim
09-13-2007, 04:49 PM
[Take from http://www.dhikrullah.com/ramadaan]

Dhikrullah has collected a collection of essential lectures, quran and articles to get you in that ramadaan mood and prepare yourself for the greatest month of the whole year..

Ramadaan Lectures:
Benefits of Ramadaan - Shaykh Ali al Timimmi
Making this the best ramadaan ever - Waleed Basyouni
Yasir Qadhi - Fiqh Of Fasting

Ramadaan Quran
Taraweeh prayers from Makkah 1427
Taraweeh Salah - Mohammed Al 7aidan

Ramadaan Articles
The Muslim in Ramadaan - IslamQA
Ramadaan - Leader of All Months
Islam QA Ramadaan Special

*smiles*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Muslim
09-23-2007, 12:30 AM
http://www.dhikrullah.com/ramadaan/

Reaping the Benefits of Ramadan
Ali Al-Timimi
Adapted from a lecture In the month of Ramadaan it is very important that we spent a few moments to understand some of the wisdoms and lessons that we can learn from this month of fasting.

Unfortunately, many Muslims come in to this month and they are as a companion of the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “Let it not be that the day that you fast and the day that you break fast be equal.” Meaning, one’s behaviour, attitude and outlook are the same whether one fasts or not, i.e. fasting has no effect upon that person. This is why we need to reflect on some of these lessons.

LESSON 1: Gaining Taqwaa
Allaah legislated fasting for gaining taqwaa, “O you who believe, fasting has been prescribed upon you as it has been prescribed upon those before you, so that you may attain taqwaa.” (meaning of SoraatulBaqarah (2):183) Taqwaa in this case means to make a shield between oneself and Allaah’s anger and Hellfire. So we should ask ourselves, when we break our fasts, ‘Has this fasting day made us fear Allaah more? Has it resulted that we want to protect ourselves from the hellfire or not?

More..

http://www.dhikrullah.com/ramadaan/2007/09/14/reaping-the-benefits-of-ramadaan/

Abu Muslim
09-23-2007, 12:31 AM
http://www.dhikrullah.com/ramadaan/

Those who Fast will be Called from the Gate of al-Rayyaan

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:
Allaah has enjoined upon the Muslims fasting the month of Ramadaan, and He has promised a great reward to those who fast. Because the virtue of fasting is so great, Allaah has not specified the reward for it, rather He said – in a hadeeth qudsi –
“… except for fasting, for it is for Me, and I shall reward for it.”

The virtues of the month of Ramadaan are many. For example, that which Allaah has promised those who fast, namely the gate of al-Rayyaan. This is the name which was narrated in the hadeeth whose authenticity is agreed upon. Sahl (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “In Paradise there is a gate called al-Rayyaan, through which those who used to fast will enter on the Day of Resurrection, and no one but they will enter it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who fasted?’ They will get up, and none will enter it but them. When they have entered, it will be locked, and no one else will enter.” (al-Bukhaari, 1763; Muslim, 1947).

Among the ahaadeeth which explain the reward for fasting are the following: It was narrated from Abu Salamah that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever fasts Ramadaan out of faith and seeking reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Eemaan, 37).

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Allaah says: “Every deed of the son of Adam is for him, except for fasting; it is for Me and I shall reward for it.” Fasting is a shield and when one of you is fasting he avoid sexual relations with his wife and quarreling. If somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, ‘I am fasting.’ By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allaah than the smell of musk. The fasting person will have two moments of joy: one when he breaks his fast, and the other when he meets his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting.’
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1771)

continue reading "Those who Fast will be Called from the Gate of al-Rayyaan"

Abu Muslim
09-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Wisdom and Benefits behind Fasting

Imaam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

The objective behind fasting is to restrain the soul from (its) desires and to prevent it from those things, which are beloved to it. And its purpose is to control the soul’s strength, so that it can be prepared to attain what is found in it (the fast) from success and joy for the soul. Through the fast, one curbs his hunger and thirst and is reminded of the condition of the hungry stomachs of needy people.

Through fasting, one narrows the passages the Devil has inside the servant (of Allaah) by narrowing the passages of food and drink. Also, it prevents the forces of the limbs from getting too accustomed to things that are harmful to it in this world and the hereafter. And each of the soul’s body limbs and energies can cease their rebelliousness (to Allaah) and be harnessed by its bridle.

So therefore, the fast is the bridle of those who fear and obey Allaah and the shield of those wage war (against desires). And it is a garden for the righteous and devoted servants of Allaah. And it is for the Lord of the worlds, over all other actions (done to please Allaah). This is since the person who fasts, in fact does nothing. He only abandons his desire and his food for the sake of the One whom he worships.

continue reading "Wisdom and Benefits behind Fasting"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muslim
09-23-2007, 05:40 PM
The Benefits of Dates

Author: Unknown
Muslims generally break their fast by eating dates. Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) is reported to have said: “if anyone of you is fasting, let him break his fast with dates. In case he does not have them, then with water. Verily water is a purifier.”

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) used to break his fast by eating some dates before offering Maghrib prayer, and if ripe dates were not available, he used to substitute them with some dried grapes. When they too were not available, he used to have a few sips of water, according to some reports. Modern science has proved that dates are part of a healthy diet. They contain sugar, fat and proteins, as well as important vitamins. Hence the great importance attached to them by the Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam).

Dates are also rich in natural fibres. Modern medicine has shown that they are effective in preventing abdominal cancer. They also surpass other fruits in the sheer variety of their constituents. They contain oil, calcium, sulphur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium. In other words, one date is a minimum of a balanced and healthy diet. Arabs usually combine dates with milk and yogurt or bread, butter and fish. This combination indeed makes a self-sufficient and tasty diet for both mind and body. Dates and date palms have been mentioned in the Holy Qur’an 20 times, thus showing their importance. The Prophet likened a good Muslim to the date palm, saying, “Among trees, there is a tree like a Muslim. Its leaves do not fall.”

continue reading "The Benefits of Dates"

Abu Muslim
10-01-2007, 11:55 PM
eptember 22nd, 2007
[dhikrullah.com] Towards a Outstanding Ramadaan

Al7amdulilah, by the mercy of Allah, for todays update we have a new lecture. A brand new lecture delivered by Mohammed Shareef [if Im not mistaken, its recorded during this ramadaan], originally shown as a video on al maghrib but dhikrullah has converted it in MP3 format so you dont have to sit there listen to it on the computer but can take it with you on the way to taraweeh salah *smiles* p.s sorry for delay

Towards a Succussful Ramadaan - Mohammed Shareef
“Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving then times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.’ For the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.” [Bukhari]

[download from Dhikrullah lectures]

Abu Muslim
10-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Realities and Obligations in Fasting

During this Ramadhan do not let the sweetness of our deeds vanished into the night, leaving only emptiness. When one contemplates the texts on fasting, its wisdom and goals in Shariah, and looks at the reality of the Muslim communities, one realizes a wide gap between the reality and our obligations. Remember that Ramadhan is a bounty that Allah blessed His servants with, to strengthen their faith, and increase their piety (Taqwa). Allah said: “O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become pious.” (Al-Baqarah 2:183). This article is an attempt to present the essential causes of this gap, and to some remedies. primary reason for the gap is ignorance about the goals of fasting and the wisdom behind it. Many Muslims ignore the purpose and wisdom of fasting. Fasting is done merely to conform to the social environmet without contemplation. If one is not aware of the divine wisdom of Shariah and its fruits in this world and in the hereafter, one will not apply it in the right way.

Goals of Fasting

Achieving Taqwa: is one of the most important wisdom of fasting. Fasting brings on Taqwa as it lessens the desire of the stomach and mutes the sexual appetite. Whoever fasts frequently would overcome these two desires more easily. This deter against committing abominations and sins and assist in controlling life leading to Taqwa.

continue reading "Realities and Obligations in Fasting"

Abu Muslim
10-01-2007, 11:57 PM
September 26th, 2007
~ Dhikrullah Ramadaan Treat ~ [Quran]

As we hit exactly halfway through ramadaan and the last 10 blessed days approach us, dhikrullah.com has a special treat for everyone *smiles*
Since ramadaan is the month of the Quraan, then what better to focus on the Quraan and treat you with the reciation of the glorious Quraan, a reciation with a difference. For the very first time in english…you can now download the entire Quran recitation from Shaykh Mohammed al7aydan from dhikrullah.

Mohammed al7aidan Quran Recitation
http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/7aydan.html

“subhan’Allah” is the only phrase [well, kallat haytallak aswell] that comes from my mouth when I listen to his recitation . The reciation of this qari is simply mindblowing. I’ve been listening to solid Quran for the last 2 years since I was 17 alhamdulilah and I’ve heard 100’s of qaris but never have I heard anyone recite like him. Even though I prefer Salah Bukhatir on the whole, 7aydans recitation just touches you and sends shiversup your spine. Its not the style exactly or the flow or even the voice, its the passion and emotion he recites with. They say [whoever “they” is] what comes from the heart reaches the heart.

The recitation touches moreso now that al7amdulilah I understand arabic and that I understand [for the most part] the Quran and Mohammed al7aidan seems to highlight the key ayaats in each surah like in Surah Imran “every soul shall taste death” and in Surah Yusuf when Yusuf AS said “I seek refuge in Allah”. If you cant understand arabic then listen to his recitation and read translation with it especially his surah Yusuf, it will bring you to tears. I recommend his Surah Yusuf and Imran..

Surah Yusuf
Surah Imran

Also you can get a taster of how he has emotion and khushoo from the quran that plays when you open that page. The ayah is about the shuhadaa, when he says “bal ahyaaa” and raise his voice, Allah SWT is talking about the shuhadaah and he SWT says, [wa al tahsabanAladhina qutilu feesabililahi amwaata..] “do not think of those slain in the way of Allah as dead..[bal ahyaaaaa]..nay but they are alive..”

tabarak’Allah wa Allahu akbar.

Abu Muslim
10-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Ramadaan Warriors

Mohammed Shareef
As Ramadan is fast approaching, it would be good to take a few moments to reflect on what we are doing in preparation. In the weeks before the eruption of Jewish violence in Al-Aqsa, not too many people had any mention of Al-Aqsa on their tongues. When it happened, no one spoke about anything else. And now, when we receive emails about the Shaheed (insha’Allâh) Muhammad Durra and others, we delete it as if it is ‘old news’. Dear brothers and sisters, we have to come back to our Deen and come back to Allâh and change the situation of ourselves - then and only then will Allâh change our situation.

Think not that a Khutbah like this is in disregard of current events. It is meant to build real armies of people that Allâh is pleased with (may Allâh make us all one of them). So that when someone stands up and says brothers we have to leave tonight to protect our honor, there will be people to stand up.

continue reading "Ramadaan Warriors"

Abu Muslim
10-05-2007, 12:01 AM
The Virtue of the last Ten days of Ramadaan and Laylat al-Qadr

Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used tostrive hard (in worship) during the last ten days of Ramadaan in a way that he did not strive at any other times.
Among the things he did were secluding himself in I’tikaaf and seeking Laylat al-Qadr during this time (it is reported from the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that when the last ten days of Ramadaan came, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would stay up at night, wake his family and gird his loins. (al-Bukhaari, 1920; Muslim, 1174). Muslim added: he strove hard and girded his loins

continue reading "The Virtue of the last Ten days of Ramadaan and Laylat al-Qadr"

[the brother apologises in advance for the weird editting, chedk comments]

Abu Muslim
10-05-2007, 12:02 AM
The Inner Dimensions of Fasting

From Inner Dimensions of Islamic Worship
By Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
Translated from Ihya’ Uloom ad-Deen by Mukhtar Holland

Three Grades
It should be known that there are three grades of Fasting: ordinary, special and extra-special.
  • Ordinary Fasting means abstaining from food, drink and sexual satisfaction.
  • Special Fasting means keeping one’s ears, eyes, tongue, hands and feet — and all other organs — free from sin.
  • Extra-special Fasting means fasting of the heart from unworthy concerns and worldly thoughts, in total disregard of everything but Allah, Great and Glorious is He. This kind of Fast is broken by thinking of worldly matters, except for those conducive to religious ends, since these constitute provision for the Hereafter and are not of this lower world. Those versed in the spiritual life of the heart have even said that a sin is recorded against one who concerns himself all day with arrangements for breaking his Fast. Such anxiety stems from lack of trust in the bounty of Allah, Great and Glorious is He, and from lack of certain faith in His promised sustenance.To this third degree belong the Prophets, the true awliya and the intimates of Allah. It does not lend itself to detailed examination in words, as its true nature is better revealed in action. It consists in utmost dedication to Allah, Great and Glorious is He, to the neglect of everything other than Allah, Exalted is He. It is bound up with the significance of His words: ‘Say: “Allah (sent it down)”: then leave them to play in their vain discussions.’ [al-An’am,6:91]

continue reading "The Inner Dimensions of Fasting"

Abu Muslim
10-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Ramadaan - How to Attain Taqwaa

[This article should have been here at the beggining of ramadaan but alhamdulilah]
By Shaykh Saleem Al-Hilalee
From al-Hudaa Magazine

The concept of taqwaa is always linked to ibaadah in the Qur’an. ‘Ibaadah can be defined as doing what Allah has commanded and avoiding what He has prohibited. ‘Ibaadah has also been defined as a concept that includes all actions that Allah loves and approves of, whether they are actions of the heart, the toungue or the limbs. So taqwaa is linked with doing what is correct and avoiding that which is wrong. Taqwaa is the fruit of doing the actions of ‘Ibaadah. In other words, if one does what Allah has commanded him to do, and abstains from that which he has been forbidden, he will achieve taqwaa. Allah mentions in His Book (that means):

“O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become muttaqoon (those who have taqwaa or piety).” [ Al-Baqarah 2:183 ]

In this aayah and in many others, Allah has shown us that taqwaa is the result or fruit of doing actions of ibaadah.

continue reading "Ramadaan - How to Attain Taqwaa"

snakelegs
10-05-2007, 02:18 AM
i liked the article on the inner dimensions of fasting. the outer parts - abstaining from food and liquid, would be the easy parts.

Abu Muslim
10-07-2007, 11:40 PM
The Month of Quran

I know I said I was updating every other day but I found this Quran reciation the other day and this just cannot wait, I am addicted. Ramadaan, the month of the Quran and what a blessing it is. subhan’Allah its like Imam Faisals reciation, brings so much sakinah to oneself. All Praise is due to Allah who revealed the Quran..

[DOWNLOAD HERE] Surah Nisaa - verse 57-59

It seems like this is from some sort of quran competition held in Sua3dia maybe to lead Salah in Haram? Allahu a3lam. I dont usally like posting videos but this is an exceptoion. The atmposohere there is amazing, subhan’Allah when I first saw it I instantly of jannah, [minus the sorroundings and the nothingness and the couches]. It might have been cos the actual verses are regarding jannah but just the sernity, I can imagine cotching in jannah and just a booming voice reciting like that and you just sit there abiding forever and just smiling 24/7..

[check blog for video]

Translation so you may benefit from it insha’Allah:
But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives )) and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening.

Verily! Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due; and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice. Verily, how excellent is the teaching which He (Allah) gives you! Truly, Allah is Ever AllHearer, AllSeer.
O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination. *smiles*

Abu Muslim
10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
October 6th, 2007 7 Practical Tips for praying Qiyaam al-Layl

References
‘The Night Prayers’ by Muhammad Nasir ud-Deen al-Albanee (rahimahullah),
answers by Shaikh Salih al-Munajjad (hafizahullah) and others
As-Sunnah Islamic Newsletter Issue 15

What is Qiyaam al-Layl?

Qiyaam’ means ’standing’ and ‘Qiyaam al-Layl’ means ’standing in night.’ In the Islamic terminology, both terms refer to, ‘the voluntary night prayer, whose time extends from after Isha prayer until dawn.’ Other common names for Qiyaam al-Layl are, Salaat ul-Layl (the night prayer), Tahajjud (from hajada meaning remained awake at night), Witr
(odd-numbered this term is also used to refer to the last one or three Raka’ah of Qiyaam) and Taraweeh (resting).

A widespread misconception is that Tahajjud is a different night prayer than Qiyaam or Taraweeh. It is important to clarify this misunderstanding and to make clear that there is only one nafl night prayer known by different names. Even though the term Taraweeh is more commonly used to describe the night prayer in Ramadan, it is not different from Tahajjud. Thus, the practice of praying Taraweeh in the earlier part of the night and Tahajjud in the later part should be stopped.

continue reading "7 Practical Tips for praying Qiyaam al-Layl"

Abu Muslim
10-17-2007, 07:08 PM
October 8th, 2007 Ameeen!

EDIT: just got his Qunoot dua3 he done 24 hours ago, so heres Salah Bukhatirs Qunoot 2007 [note: the dua translated here is not the current year one]

Salah Bukhatir Dua3 Qunoot 2007

So yesterday was the 27th night, potentially laylatul qadr and subhan’Allah what a night. But anyways, basically we all know the qunoot dua is done during ramadaan, either after the taraweeh salah or after the qiyaam [which are actually the exact same things but anyhows]

Salah Bukhatir Dua Qunoot [download]

Dhikrullah.com has released a qunoot by Salah Bukhatir and apart from the fact that he is my favourite recitor along with Mohammed alhaidan,. Its a mix of the two qunnots he did, one form last year and one the year before but these specific duas hav so much atmosphere that its one of my favouritres [maybe its the echo effect] and these duas wwere specifically chosen as they are very comprehensive and manages to cover pretty much everything aswell make dua for the mujahideen feesabililah.

Part of the duas have been translated but this is only a small selection as a) Im writing it as I hear b) due to a defiency in my arabic, I dont recongise a few words so havnt tranlsated them and c) it would take ages to translate the whole dua . Any mistakes are from me and all good is from Allah. Just say ameen at the end *smiles*

[from the first dua]
O Allaah, guide us among those whom You have guided, pardon us among those whom You have pardoned, turn to us in friendship among those on whom You have turned in friendship, and bless us in what You have bestowed, and save us from the evil of what You have decreed. For verily You decree and none can influence You; and he is not humiliated whom You have befriended, nor is he honoured who is Your enemy. Blessed are You, O Lord, and Exalted. There is no place of safety from You except with You.
We seek your forgiveness for all our sins and mistakes and we turn to you in repentace.
Oh Allah, all praise to you, you are the light of the heavens and the earth. And all praise to you, you are the qayyim of the heavens and the earth and all praise to you.
You are true, your promise is true, jannah is true, hell is true, the anels are true, the prophets are true, Mohammed SAW is true.
Oh Allah, purify us with those whom you purify.
Oh Allah, we ask for good in everything we do and for us to love the poor. Your are the forgiver, the merciful.
Oh Allah, save us from zina and interest, form earthquakes and from fitaan. Oh Lord of the worlds.
Oh Allah, unite our hearts and strenghten our hearts with Islam.
Oh Allah, there is no God but you, you are rich and we are poor.
Oh Allah, give strengh to Islam and the Muslims.
Oh Allah, help the Mujahideen fighting for your sake in all places
Oh Allah, help our brothers in Pallestine and in Iraq. Oh Allah, grant them a clear help.

[from the second dua]

O Allaah, verily we seek Your help, we believe in You, we put our trust in You and we praise You and we are not ungrateful to You.
O Allaah, You alone we worship and to You we pray and prostrate, for Your sake we strive. We hope for Your mercy and fear Your punishment, for Your punishment will certainly reach the disbelievers.
O Allaah, punish the infidels of the People of the Book who are preventing others from following Your way.
Oh Allah, all praise are due to you and all thanks are to you.
We ask you for the blessings of this month and of this blessed night.
Oh Allah, we seek refuge in the evil of everything, you know and we know not.
Oh Allah, we ask you for the good of this night and the blessings in it and the guidance in it.
Oh Allah, you are the forgiver and you love to forgive, so forgive us.
Oh Allah, you are the forgiver, the generous and you love to forgive so forgive us.
Oh Allah, you are the forgiver and you love to forgive, so forgive us.
Oh Allah, we ask you for jannah and we seek refuge from the hellfire.
Oh Allah, cure the sick and have mercy on those who are dead and give guidance to those who are misguided.
You are the most merciful the most kind.
Oh Allah, give honour to Islam and the Muslims
Oh Allah, give honour to Islam and the Muslims
And get rid of shirk and the mushrik
The Most Strong, the Great
Oh Allah, give us the knowledge of the Quran and allow us to follow the way of the Prophet SAW
Oh lord of the worlds
Oh Allah, we ask for the muslims; the scholars, the youth, the men and the women.
Oh Allah, help all our brothers and all those oppresed, in palestine and in iraq and in every place.
Oh Allah, help our brothers in palestine. Oh Allah, grant us Masjid al Aqsa.
Oh Allah, forgive all the muslims who have passed away and forgive all their mistakes
Enter them all into jannah, amongst thornless lote tress, amongst banan tress with fruits piled on top of each other and by water flowing constantly
The most merciful, wadood
Oh Allah, forgive us and have mercy on uis and make our graves spacious, the Most Great, the Forgiving
Oh Allah strengthen us at the time of death with LA ILAH ILLALAH
Oh Allah strengthen us at the time of death with LA ILAH ILLALAH
Oh Allah, make our speech in the heareafter that there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger
Oh Allah, you listen to our speech and you see our actions and you know our secrets and our intentions
We are poor and you are rich
There is no God but Allah
There is no God but you, glory be you, indeed we are from thje wrongdoers
There is no God but you, glory be you, indeed we are from thje wrongdoers. Our Lord, we wronged ourselves and if you do not forgive us and have mercy on us we will be from the losers.
There is no God but you, glory be you, indeed we are from thje wrongdoers. Our Lord, we wronged ourselves and if you do not forgive us and have mercy on us we will be from the losers.
We have hope in your mercy and we fear your punishment
We have hope in your mercy and we fear your punishment
Oh Allah, forgive us, ya hayyaul ya qayyim
You created us, the protect us, we are you slaves
There is no power nor strength except with you
Our Lord, we wronged ourselves and if you do not forgive us and have mercy on us we will be from the losers.
Oh Allah, protect us from the horror of the hour and allow us to make repentance to you. You are the Most Merciful, the Most Kind
There is no power nor strength except with you
O Allaah, I seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your wrath and in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I cannot praise You enough; You are as You have praised Yourself.
Glory be to you and all praise to you, we testify there is no god but you, we ask your forgiveness and we turn to you in repentance
May the peace and blessings be on your prophets and on the prophet Mohammed SAW, on the sahaba, on the tabieen and the ta’tabinee and all those who follow them until the day of judgement.
Ameen thumma ameen ya rabal alaamin

1 comment

Abu Muslim
10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
October 11th, 2007 EID MUBARAK!

eid&#3720mubarak -
First and foremost, EID MUBARAK TO THE UMMAH
Whether you are doing it on Fri, yamul jumuah or Satuda, yawmul sabt.
Secondly, the beggining of Eid signals the end of ramadaan, the end of the most blseed month in the year, the end of our chance to get all our rewards mutiplied during the month [although there are till aways], the end of blessed night, the end of constant tranquility throughout the month..the end of a friend.

Allahuma taqabal siyamana, wa qiyamana, wa sujudana, wa ruk3ana, wa dua3na..

And finally, alhamdulilah I got an Eid Present for everyone *smiles* I wanted to give everyone a present but since the Ummah is dispersed all around the world and the only way I can give everyone a present is digitally, this was the only thing I could think of..[I actually thought of sometihng else but its too late now lol, maybe next year insha’Allah]
So yea, here it is, a dhikrullah.com exclusive, for the first time [these are unavailable anywhere else] Surah Hujurat, Dhariyaat, Tur, Najm, Qamr, Mumtahinah, Jumuah, Fath by Ibrahim Jibreen..

Surah Ahqaf
Surah Dhariyat
Surah Fath

Surah Hujarat
Surah Jumu3ah
Surah Mumtahina
Surah Munafiqoon
Surah Najm
Surah Qaf
Surah Qamar
Surah Rahman
Surah Saff
Surah Tur

[insha’Allah a few more surahs to follow e.g Surah Qalam. just hurried up so you lot could have it in time for Eid]

Abu Muslim
10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
October 14th, 2007 Thats it folks!

Yep, this is the last post in Dhikrullah Ramadaan Blog, the blog will no longer be updated but the link will be left open if anyone wants to take any of the articles or audio

Keep checking dhikrullah.com for updates though, a whole bnch of lectures planning to be added aswell more Quran incl new Imam Faisal Juzz Amma + Dua from this years ramadaan. Also, bi’idhnillah soon, a new blog kinda of thing titled “dhikr” will be released..

Keep your eyes peeleds brothers and sisters, be good.. fear,love and obey Allah SWT and dont be the shaytaans friend [dont talk to him either].

So until next ramadaan insha’Allah, Asalamualykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.